剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
what happens when someone says, "I can't do this"?
如果有人说"我不能这样做"会怎么样
Well, then I take off my shirt and ask, "Are you sure?"
那我就脱掉上衣然后问"你确定吗"
I can't do this.
我不能这样做
Are you sure?
你确定吗
You're back.
你回来了
How'd it go? Good.
情况怎么样 挺好
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
She took it far better than I expected.
她的反应出乎意料得好
Sends her love to you.
让我代为向你问好
Said she's sorry about all the awful things
她说很抱歉说过格蕾丝
she said about Grace and Bill Clinton.
和比尔·克♥林♥顿♥的那些坏话
I think she's knitting us a wedding blanket as we speak.
或许这会儿她正在为我们织婚礼毯呢
Oh, sweetheart.
亲爱的
I'm so sorry. It's okay.
我很遗憾 没关系
No, it's not.
不 有关系
It's what it is.
事已至此了
For what it's worth, I'm proud of you.
不管怎样 我为你骄傲
I think what you did was very brave.
我觉得你的所作所为很勇敢
What is, breaking the heart of a 90-year-old woman?
你指什么 让一个九十岁的老太太伤心吗
It's sweet that you still think she has a heart.
你觉得她还有心 真有爱
I'm just surprised that
我很惊讶
she can still muster up enough energy to be--
她仍能打起精神去做...
Her.
她自己
Tell you what, if my mom were still alive,
告诉你吧 如果我妈妈还活着
she'd bake you a blintz casserole,
她会烤薄饼卷给你吃
kiss you on the head, and tell you you're wonderful.
亲吻你的额头 告诉你你很棒
So I can eat blintz casserole now?
那我现在有薄饼卷吃吗
Absolutely not.
做梦吧
But...
不过
you are wonderful.
你很棒
You hypocrite!
你个伪君子
You can't compare having a secret gun
你不能把藏枪
to getting us a secret benefactor!
和隐瞒真实的出资人相提并论
This was a good lie.
这是善意的谎言
Like when I told Sol
就像我骗索尔说
it was perfectly normal for an adult man to like marionette theater.
成年男子喜欢提线木偶剧场是很正常的
Okay, first of all, that is a bad lie.
首先 那是个恶意的谎言
Second of all, you went behind my back to my daughter!
其次 你竟然背着我去找我女儿了
I don't know what your problem is.
我不知道你有什么毛病
I wouldn't be mad at you if you went to Coyote.
如果你去找卡奥迪我不会生气的啊
So he could write one of his homemade checks?
好让他写张自♥制♥支票吗
You know what? What?
你知道吗 什么
I'm sick of you saying terrible things about my kids.
我受够了你说我孩子的坏话
I'm sick of you telling me
我受够了你来命令我
what I'm allowed to pitch at the incubator
我能在创业孵化器那里说些什么话
and what time I have to have breakfast
什么时候该吃早餐
and whether or not there's a gun in my house!
以及我家里到底该不该有把枪
I'm sick of all of it!
我统统受够了
I'm sick of you.
我受够你了
I'm out of here.
我要离开这里
Until you come back.
直到你溜回来
Don't hold your breath.
别等了 我不可能再回来
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表