剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Bye, sweetheart.
再见 宝贝
Oh, man. Did anybody text Dad?
糟了 有人发短♥信♥通知爸爸了吗
How about a "Golda Meir"?
那有叫戈达·米尔的吗
Really?
不是吧
Weird night, huh?
今晚真诡异 对吧
Are you okay? Yeah, why?
你还好吧 很好啊 怎么了
I don't know, when you came out of the hospital
我也不知道 你从医院走出来时
and said you were fine
说你没事
something didn't feel right about that.
但我觉得有些不太对劲
Oh, God, you know me so well.
天呐 你太了解我了
Should I be worried?
我该担心吗
What did the doctor say? Is it serious? No.
医生说什么了 严重吗 不
A bunch of stuff. And yes.
说了很多 其实挺严重的
Allison, tell me. I'm here, okay?
艾莉森 告诉我 有我在 知道吗
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Are you still here?
你还在吗
Yes. Of course. Of course.
在 当然了 当然在
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Well, my blood has lied to me before,
我的血检结果不一定准确
but the doctor seemed pretty sure.
但医生似乎很确定
Well, I mean...
我觉得...
This is very... Surprising.
这个消息很... 意外
Surprising. Yes.
意外 是的
But it's also... challenging?
但同时也很...难以消化
Very, very challenging.
非常 非常难以消化
But also...
但同时...
Information that is... Private.
这个消息... 要保密
Yes. But also- -
是的 但同时...
For fuck's sake, Bud, just tell me what you think.
够了 巴德 直接说出你的想法吧
I think...
我觉得...
Me, too.
我也是
You ruined my opening night.
你毁了我的首演夜
I'm sorry.
对不起
Frankie got sick and I- -
弗兰琦病了 我...
I'm not talking about you walking out on my show twice.
我不是指你两次在我的演出中途离开
And while that was extremely annoying,
虽然那样也很气人
I'm talking about that wretched heckler.
我指的是那个捣乱的讨厌鬼
Oh, that was unbelievable. Yes!
他的行径真是不可理喻 是啊
I guess something must have gotten him really revved up.
一定是有什么原因把他给惹毛了
I... Robert- -
我...罗伯特
I know it was you, Sol.
我知道是你干的 索尔
You threw the Pepsi at that kid, didn't you?
是你把可乐泼到了那个孩子身上 对吗
It was a Mr. Bubbly and it was an accident.
是泡泡先生饮料 而且那是个意外
Well, you accidentally accelerated that situation.
你意外地加剧了矛盾
If you had just let them be, like I asked you to,
如果你乖乖听我的话 无视他们
no one would have paid any attention
根本没人会在意
and they would have just crawled back
他们只能默默爬回石头底下
under the rock they came from.
哪里来的滚回哪里去
But if I hadn't said anything- -
但如果我什么都不说
We'd be celebrating over drinks at the cast party.
我们现在就该在剧组派对喝酒庆祝了
What was I supposed to do?
那我当时该怎么做
Let. It. Go.
无 视
No! I can't.
不行 我做不到
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
"恶人得胜的唯一条件
is for good men to do nothing."
就是好人袖手旁观"
My father had that quote framed and hung in our living room.
我父亲将这句话裱起来 挂在我们家客厅里
I saw it every day.
我每天都能看到
I'm not going to let this go, Robert.
我不能对这件事坐视不理 罗伯特
Especially... Especially after what they did to you today.
尤其是 尤其他们今天还这样对待你
Those people... fucked with the wrong bored old man!
那些人 惹了我这个无聊的老头 算是倒大霉了
Now, go in there and wash that makeup off your face.
现在快进去 把你脸上的妆给卸了
I planted these crab apple trees when I bought the place.
我买♥♥这块地时 种下了这些野苹果树
There's a family of mule deer who come by every evening.
每天傍晚都有一窝骡鹿会经过这里
There's a mother, and father, two little ones.
有鹿妈妈 鹿爸爸 还有两只鹿宝宝
They've just about picked this tree clean.
它们快把这棵树上的苹果吃光了
Oh, it sounds so beautiful.
这画面听起来美极了
Yeah, they do get gassy.
是啊 它们吃多了会放屁
Knock-knock.
敲敲门
You left your reading glasses downstairs.
你把老花眼镜忘在楼下了
I thought you might need them.
我想着你可能要用
Thank you.
谢谢
And, um, you left these downstairs, too.
你把这些也忘在楼下了
Since you have your glasses, maybe you want to take a look.
既然你有眼镜了 不如看一下吧
If it's all right with you, I'll read them later.
如果你没意见的话 我迟点再看
Have you taken your blood pressure yet? No.
你量过血压了吗 没有
Would you like me to show you how No. I would not.
你需要我示范怎么... 不用了
Okay.
好吧
Oh, by the way, if you're still thinking about going to Santa Fe,
对了 如果你还在考虑去圣菲
it is really not a good idea to fly right now.
现在真的不适宜搭飞机
We're thinking maybe we'd drive. Make it a nice road trip.
我们可能打算开车去 顺便当作公路旅行
Yeah, I asked about that, too.
是啊 那个我也问过了
She's not supposed to sit for long stretches.
她不适宜长时间久坐
You know, she has to get up and walk around every half hour.
她每隔半小时就得起来走动走动
For circulation.
促进血液循环
Who did you ask?
你问的谁
Dr. Weintraub.
沃特罗伯医生
You called him? Yes!
你打电♥话♥给他了吗 是的
To find out if it was all right for you to travel so soon.
想问清楚你能不能这么快就出行
You called my doctor?
你打电♥话♥给我的医生
Frankie. It's okay.
弗兰琦 没关系
No, it's not okay.
不 有关系
You don't get to call my doctor.
轮不到你来联♥系♥我的医生
You're not my mother.
你又不是我妈
You're not my husband.
你也不是我老公
From now on, if I have any questions, I'll call him.
从今以后 如果我有什么疑问 我会亲自打给他
Oh, will you?
真的吗
Because you were going to take a trip
因为你本来打算不问他的意见
without ever talking to him.
就擅自去旅行
Where are you going? Don't leave.
你去哪儿 别走啊
I'm not leaving.
我不是要走
I just think you two need for me not to be here.
我只是觉得应该回避一下
Why are you angry with me?
你为什么生我的气
Would you prefer if I gave you a kiss and said thank you?
难道你希望我亲你一下 向你道谢吗
Yes! I was right!
是啊 我说对了
There is something serious that you needed to know about
你有很严重的健康问题 需要了解清楚
so you could take care of it.
那样才能解决掉问题
This is not what I want my life to look like!
我不希望我的生活是这个样子
So you have to take a few pills and check your blood pressure.
你不过是要吃点药 测测血压而已
That's not your life.
那并不是你生活的全部
I take pills.
我也吃药啊
My God, this is America, everybody takes pills.
天啊 这里可是美国 人人都吃药
It's not just the pills.
不只是吃药的问题
I was much happier not knowing.
我之前什么都不知道 反而快乐多了
Now I'm going to wake up every morning
现在我每天早上醒来
thinking about spots on my brain.
都要担心我脑子里的那些血管淤塞点
Every time I stumble over a word I'm going to think,
每次我说话不利索 就会心想
"It's happening again!"
"又要发作了"
Or wonder "Will I even get to finish my sentence?"
或是想着 我可能连一句话都说不完整了
It scares the shit out of me.
我害怕得要命
Oh, you want to talk about scared? Let's talk about it.
你想聊害怕的事吗 那我们就来聊
Today, in the car?
今天 在车上
I thought I was watching you die right in front of me.
我还以为会眼睁睁看着你死在我面前
I was terrified that I was losing my best friend.
我好害怕会就这样失去我最好的朋友
I did what I was supposed to do for somebody that I care about.
我为我在乎的人 做了该做的事
I did the right thing and I am not gonna apologize for it.
我做得没错 所以我不会为此道歉
Would you please tell Jacob to come in on your way out?
你出去时 能不能顺便叫雅各布进来
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表