剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
You'd love it there. That town... was made for you.
你会喜欢的 那里就是为你而建的
I don't know. My life is here.
我说不好 我的生活在这里
I have kids and a business and a Grace.
我有孩子 生意和格蕾丝
She won't survive without me.
没有我她活不下去的
I'm the glue that holds that vintage barbie together.
我是粘合那个古董芭比娃娃的胶水
What else do you see for yourself?
你对你自己的未来有什么构想
I don't know. I...
我不知道 我
I had these plans when I was married to Sol.
我嫁给索尔的时候曾有过一些构想
I never replaced them,
我从没改变过
except I'd enjoy having grandchildren one day.
除了我想将来能有孙子孙女
I want to keep making art.
我想继续搞艺术
And have I mentioned Grace?
我有提到格蕾丝吗
I have to ask...
我不得不问
Do you really see yourself living here with Grace
你真觉得你的余生都会和格蕾丝
for the rest of your life?
一起生活在这里吗
Look, there's no pressure.
听着 不要有压力
We're not making any decisions today.
今天不用做任何决定
We're not making any decisions tomorrow.
明天也不用做
So, you mean, like... Wednesday?
那你意思是周三做吗
Take all the time you need. Okay?
你慢慢考虑 好吗
How's your dad?
你♥爸♥怎么样了
Good.
很好
Good. You know. Yeah, I do.
很好 你懂的 嗯 我懂
When's the funeral?
葬礼什么时候
Uh, it's Sunday.
星期天
We could still go up to Santa Barbara
如果你想我们还是可以去
for a couple days if you want to.
圣巴巴拉玩两天
Do you want to?
你想去吗
Well, if you want to.
如果你想的话
Oh, my god, do you want to go or not? Look, just tell me.
老天 你到底是想去还是不想去 直接说
I'm saying if you still wanted to go-
我是说如果你仍然想去
You're not saying anything.
你什么都没说
Haven't you realized that when we talk we don't say anything?
你难道没意识到我们的谈话总是没有任何意义吗
Do you want to do that for two days?
你想去玩两天吗
Is that something that you're looking forward to?
这是你期待做的一件事吗
Because I'm not.
因为我不期待
I was actually relieved when we decided not to go.
我们决定不去的时候我其实还觉得解脱了
Okay.
好吧
Me, too.
我也是
I'm so sorry to bother you with something as invasive as a phone call.
很抱歉给你打电♥话♥ 冒昧地打扰你
I know this is, um...
我知道这...
I...
我
I'd have wanted- - I just wanted to touch base and- -
我想 我想跟你聊聊
How is Baltimore?
巴尔的摩怎么样
It's okay.
挺好的
This is weird, right?
这很奇怪 对吗
Yeah.
嗯
So...
那么
Can I come and see you?
我能来看你吗
I, um...
我
Yeah.
可以
Okay. Yes.
好的 可以
It's good to hear your voice.
能听到你声音真好
Yeah, you too.
我也是
Will you need a box?
你们需要盒子吗
No, thanks. We have one. Yes.
不用了 我们有 是的
A rather large rectangular one.
一个很大的长方形盒子
Yeah, I get it, she's dead.
我懂的 她死了
You're a good sport. What's your name?
你很有风度 你叫什么
Maureen. I'm sorry for your loss.
莫琳 节哀顺变
Thank you.
谢谢
Look how beautiful this is. Shall we put it on her?
看这个多漂亮 要给她系上吗
She'd hate it. Oh, she would.
她会讨厌的 是的
Yeah.
嗯
It is beautiful.
确实很漂亮
How about if I buy it for you?
我买♥♥给你怎么样
Robert, are you actually buying me a present in the moment
罗伯特 你真要现在给我买♥♥礼物吗
because you're thinking about me?
因为你在想着我
I think I am.
我想是的
Oh, Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
How about I take you up to the third floor
我带你去三楼
and get you one of those popovers with strawberry butter?
给你买♥♥配草莓酱的酥饼怎么样
I've been waiting for you to say that all day.
就等你说这话呢
Please add this. We'll be right back, Margaret.
请加上这个 我们很快就回来 玛格丽特
Maureen. Sorry.
是莫琳 抱歉
Cute scarf.
可爱的围巾
Robert bought it for me.
罗伯特给我买♥♥的
Sounds like death brings out the best in him.
似乎死亡带出了他好的一面
I guess it does.
好像是的
You gonna bogart that thing?
你要自个儿嘬完吗
Brianna taught me some pot words.
布丽安娜教了我一些大♥麻♥词汇
You know, I actually enjoyed spending time with Robert today.
今天和罗伯特还挺开心的
I thought you had plans to hate him forever.
我还以为你计划恨他一辈子呢
Plans can change.
计划是可以变的
They really can.
真的可以
What are you thinking about?
你在想什么
Balloons.
热气球
It's never a straight line with you, is it?
你总是让人难以捉摸 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表