剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
This is not one of San Diego's many convenient shuttles.
这可不是圣地亚哥的便民摆渡车
I'm really trying to have a moral victory here.
我想获取道德胜利
I feel like you're sandbagging me.
我觉得你在狠狠地打我的脸啊
I would love to help a fellow San Diegan,
我很愿意帮圣地亚哥人
but I can't arrest you with no cause.
但我不能无故逮捕你
You have cause. I'm protesting!
你有理由 我在抗♥议♥啊
Technically, you're not.
严格来说 你没有
Very well then. I can rouse rabble with the best of them.
那好吧 我可以跟他们的领头人好好斗一斗
Give me a minute.
给我一分钟
Uh, may I? Thank you.
可以借我一下吗 谢谢
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
太棒了 太棒了 太棒了
Climb aboard. Thank you.
上车吧 谢谢
Come on in here!
快进来
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
快点 走吧
Oh, I can't go anywhere. It's time to do my blood pressure.
我哪儿也不能去 量血压的时间到了
No, put down the cuff, put on your moccasins, and come with me.
不 把袖套放下来 穿上软皮鞋 跟我来
Grace No, stop talking.
格蕾丝 不 别说话
This is important. Come on.
很重要 快来
Are you going to push me off a cliff?
你要把我推下悬崖吗
Because that would be funny only to you. Nope.
因为那样只有你会觉得有意思 不是
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Because there's a little voice inside me saying,
因为我身体里有个声音在说
"Run! Before it's too late!"
快跑 不然就太晚了
Ready? Open.
预备 开
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我的天呐 我的天呐
Yeah, you like it?
怎么样 你喜欢吗
Of course I like it! I love balloons!
我当然喜欢了 我爱热气球
I know. That's why I got it for you.
我知道 所以我才会送给你
You got this for me?
你送给我的吗
Well, I re-gifted it. Come on, let's go.
算我转送给你的吧 快点 走吧
Oh no, I can't go in the thing.
不 我不能上去
Frankie, if I'm going, you're going.
弗兰琦 如果我要上去 你也得去
Oh, you can't go. You hate balloons.
你不能去 你讨厌热气球
Yeah, I hate balloons, I hate baskets, I hate fields,
没错 我讨厌气球 我讨厌篮子 我讨厌原野
I hate pulling you. God, why are you so strong?
我讨厌这样拖你 天呐 你怎么这么壮
I'm not strong, I'm weak and falling apart.
我不壮 我很弱而且快崩溃了
Frankie, get in the basket.
弗兰琦 爬到筐子里去吧
You told me I can't go to Santa Fe,
你跟我说我不能去圣菲
how could I go up in a balloon?
我怎么可以坐热气球呢
I was wrong. Okay? And I feel terrible.
我错了 行吗 我非常愧疚
I should not have put my fear on you.
我不该把我的恐惧强加在你身上
What are you so afraid of?
你害怕个什么
Waking up and not seeing your hats in the dishwasher.
我害怕每天醒来看不到你放在洗碗机里的帽子
Not hearing you singing in your studio.
听不到你在画室里的歌♥唱
You know, "Kris Kross will make you jump jump."
"克里斯克罗斯让你跳跳跳"
Never again
再也没办法
cringing at your borderline-offensive Jamaican accent.
憎恶你那过分的牙买♥♥加口音
And...
还有...
Why do you think this decision is so hard for me?
你觉得我为什么会很难下定决心呢
I would miss your love of color-coding spices,
我会想念你喜欢用颜色♥区♥分各种香料
how you try so hard to be funny.
想念你努力搞笑的样子
And the way you can always find my purse.
还有你总能找到我的钱包
I know. I'm scared of losing you, too.
我知道 我也害怕失去你
But you're not losing me. I'm not going anywhere.
但你不会失去我的 我哪里也不去
Oh, Frankie. That's my fault.
弗兰琦 那是我的错
You can't not go with Jacob because of me.
你不能因为我就不跟雅各布一起走
You love somebody who loves you.
你爱着一个爱你的人
I don't want you missing out on all that.
我不希望你错过这一切
You know, get in the hot air balloon
快上热气球去吧
and go to Santa Fe and do anything you want.
去圣菲 做你想做的任何事
I want to eat salt.
我想吃盐
Well, not that.
那个不行
Get in the balloon, mon.
上热气球吧
Let's do it. No fear.
来吧 不用怕
No fear.
不用怕
Okay.
好吧
Hi. Hello.
嗨 你好
Fear... Oh, such fear. Oh, God! Oh, God!
害怕 好吓人 天呐 天呐
Oh, God!
天呐
Here we go!
飞吧
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
I can't believe it.
真难以置信
Oh, this is amazing.
太棒了
So is Jacob.
雅各布也是
Yeah.
是啊
You should go.
你应该去
Yeah.
是啊
Let's just see where the balloon takes us.
看气球会把我们带向何方吧
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表