剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
That always helps calm her down.
这总能让她平静下来
The same hot compress she puts down her pants? Pass.
就是她放进裤子里的那个吗 算了吧
Did you at least rub her sternum?
你至少揉她的胸骨了吗
I tried, but she kept moaning and it... confused me.
我揉了 但她一直呻♥吟♥ 把我搞糊涂了
Did you pull her pinky toes?
你拉她的小脚趾了吗
Same answer there, Sol.
一样的 索尔
And you're sure you're all right?
你确定你也没事吗
We're fine.
我们没事
Because you can both stay here. I'm sure it's okay with Robert.
你们都可以来这儿住 罗伯特不会介意的
I can't ask him because he's out rehearsing every night.
我不能问他 因为他每晚都出去彩排
Now I know how Lucy Ricardo felt.
我现在知道《我爱露西》女主的感受了
Although, I always knew.
不过 我一向知道的
Maybe you guys should come over. Look, everything's fine.
或许你们该过来 真没事的
Frankie went to bed with minimal fuss. I'm about to pass out.
弗兰琦还算乖地睡了 我也要睡了
So thank you for your concern, but we don't need your help.
谢谢你的关心 但我们不需要帮助
I got it covered. You haven't seen this place.
我能行 你是没见过这里
It's very comfortable.
非常舒服的
We could play a game.
我们可以玩个游戏
We could do, you know, whatever...
我们可以做任何...
Okay, let's hit the hay.
好了 我们睡吧
You want right side or left? I call middle.
你想睡左边还是右边 我要睡中间
Oh, you've got to be kidding.
开什么玩笑
Oh, would you rather us both sleep in my studio?
难道我们要都去我画室睡吗
Cool with me, though there is a bit of unaccounted-for vindaloo
我不介意 但我床上不知什么地方
somewhere in my bed.
有不知所踪的咖喱肉
No.
不行
I will sleep in my bed.
我要睡我的床
You will sleep with the Indian food, like always.
你要像以往那样 跟印度菜一起入睡
Okay, okay. Let's make a deal.
好吧 我们这样吧
I sleep with you and you let me.
我跟你一起睡 你别拒绝
Look, those idiots are not coming back anytime soon.
听着 那些白♥痴♥短期内不会回来的
You don't know that.
你怎么知道
What if they realize they forgot to take
如果他们发现自己忘记拿走
my antique roll of Civil War authentic twine?
我的古董内战麻绳了呢
I wouldn't worry, it's pretty cleverly disguised as garbage.
别担心 那玩意伪装地像垃圾一样
What is the matter? Why can't you get control of yourself?
怎么了 你为什么控制不好自己
I don't know. I can't stop thinking about how vulnerable we are.
我不知道 我忍♥不住去想我们多无助
Doesn't it bother you? Honestly?
你不觉得困扰吗 老实说
Not really. I'm fine.
并不 我很好
Well, I decidedly am not.
我可不好
I haven't felt this way... maybe ever.
我很久...可能从未有过这种感觉
Please, Grace, let me stay here for one night.
拜托 格蕾丝 今晚就让我睡这儿吧
I need you. Oh, fine.
我需要你 好吧
Oh, yippee!
太好了
This is a one night only thing. Totally agreed.
仅此一晚 当然了
Three weeks, max, barring any setbacks.
最久三周 除非情况恶化
Full disclosure, there's gonna be setbacks.
告诉你 情况肯定会恶化
Would it help you get your head on straight
我们去上那个老年犯罪预防课
if we took that crime prevention class for seniors?
能让你安下心来吗
Will you do it with me? Will it get you out of my bed?
你能一起去吗 能让你不在我床上睡吗
Super probably. Then... good enough.
很可能 那...好吧
Good night, Frankie.
晚安 弗兰琦
Mmm, nighty-night-night. Night, night, night--
晚安 晚安 晚安...
Frankie!
弗兰琦
Sorry.
抱歉
Night.
晚安
Night, night.
晚安
Holy moly.
老天爷
I heard the car.
我听到车声了
Thank you and what is it?
谢谢 这是什么
It's a pink squirrel.
是粉松鼠
I accidentally bought strawberry milk at the grocery store
我不小心在杂货店买♥♥了草莓牛奶
and now I have to get rid of it.
现在得用掉
So... can you believe this robbery?
你敢相信打劫的事吗
We had that house for 20 years, nothing. Never a problem.
那房♥子我们买♥♥了20年 从未出过事
They have the house for 18 months
她们住了18个月
and all of a sudden it's The Wire over there.
突然就变成现实版的《火线》了
Sol, the girls told me all about it.
索尔 女儿们都告诉我了
I called Grace and she said everything is fine.
我打给了格蕾丝 她说她们没事
Great. I don't need to talk about it.
好啊 我不是非得谈这个
I can talk about other things. How was rehearsal?
我可以谈别的 彩排怎么样
Did you learn more blocking?
你学会更多走位了吗
I can speak the lingo. Rehearsal's fine.
我也会术语 彩排挺好
We just started to get it up on its feet, but it's early yet.
我们刚开始成型 但还早呢
I'm so glad you're home.
我好高兴你回来了
I've been saving us the last episode of Dance Moms.
我留着《舞蹈妈妈》最后一集等着跟你看
There are more of them?
竟然还有啊
We can watch anything. What are you in the mood for?
那随便看什么都行 你想看什么
Honestly, I'm in the mood for bed.
老实说 我想睡觉
Well, that can be arranged.
这个倒也可以
I don't think I have it in me tonight, Sol.
我今晚是没那个精神了 索尔
You might if you downed that pink squirrel.
你喝下那杯粉松鼠或许就有了
You know, honey, as much as I love gin and milk, I am whooped.
宝贝 我虽然很喜欢琴酒和牛奶 但我累坏了
I just spent two straight hours in rehearsal.
我刚连续彩排了两小时
Two hours? You told me it was 7:00 to 10:00.
两小时 你告诉我是7点到10点
Well, right.
是啊
Two hours of rehearsal, then vocalizing,
两小时彩排 还有声乐练习
then an hour of drinkies.
还有一小时喝酒
"Drinkies"?
喝酒
What-- What-- What--
什么
What do you mean "drinkies"?
什么叫"喝酒"
Well, you know... post-rehearsal drinks.
就是...彩完排大家喝个酒
You know, it's the
就是
brotherhood of the stage, bonding and the such.
舞台兄弟情谊 大家联络感情
You padded your rehearsal time.
你把彩排时间故意说长了
I most certainly did not. It's part of the theatrical tradition.
我没有 这是戏剧界的传统
Dates back to Roman times, probably.
或许都可以追溯到罗马时代
Well, I guess we won't be needing these.
那我们是不需要这个了
I wanted to invite you for drinkies, but spouses don't come.
我想请你去参加的 但配偶不能去
Not only am I not good enough to play Silent Guy with Spittoon,
我不仅不够格 演手持痰盂没有台词的角色
I can't even do drinkies.
我连喝酒都不配
You know what? You can do drinkies.
告诉你 你可以去
And you know why? Why?
知道为什么吗 为什么
Because drinkies are coming here tomorrow night.
因为 明晚 我们要在这里喝酒
No, they're not.
不会吧
Yes they are. I just decided.
是的 我刚决定了
May I make pink squirrels?
我可以做粉松鼠吗
You may certainly not.
绝对不可以
Good night, sweetheart.
晚安 亲爱的
They're good!
很好喝的
In fact, some of the things that make you less safe
事实上 有些造成安全隐患的事
you don't even realize you're doing.
你都没意识到自己做了
Yes? Officer Tuttle? Frankie Bergstein.
说 塔特尔警官 我是弗兰琦·伯格斯丁
Frankie, you don't have to say your name
弗兰琦 你不用每次提问
every time you have a question.
都报一遍名字
What's your question?
想问什么
I forgot. Great.
我忘了 好吧
Number one: avoid grocery shopping
第一条 下午5到8点
between the hours of 5:00 and 8:00 p.m.
不要去杂货店买♥♥东西
I live in a home. They take us grocery shopping in a bus.
我住在疗养院 我们是乘大巴去买♥♥东西的
Mel Cordray. Okay, class announcement:
梅尔·科雷 好吧 全班通知
you don't have to say your name every time you have a question.
你们每次提问不用都报名字的
Excuse me. Between 5:00 and 8:00
请问 5到8点
are prime sample hours at Trader Joe's.
是乔氏超♥市♥试吃品最佳时段
Okay, moving on. Avoid mall bathrooms at all costs.
好吧 下一条 千万不要去商店厕所
Where am I supposed to eat my Cinnabon?
那我去哪吃我的肉桂面包
For the last time, at the Cinnabon!
老天爷 在面包店里吃啊
Oh, my God! I do all those things! I'm a walking target!
天呐 这些事我都做 我是个活靶子
You're not a walking target. Actually, I'm afraid she is.
你不是的 其实 她是的
Wait, I am? Thanks a lot, Tuttle.
等等 我是吗 谢了 塔特尔
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表