剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
We've got others, too.
我们还有其它照片
Oh, my God.
天呐
Amazing, right? I mean, it really says, "Vybrant."
很棒吧 完全表达出了"活力"
I thought you said you were interested in the older market.
你不是说你对老年人市场感兴趣吗
Well, we are.
我们是啊
It's just that we want to reach out to women like us.
我们想面向的客户群是我们这样的女人
Like us now.
现实中的我们这样的
Yeah, but that's not how you sell it.
但是营销策略不能这样
Look, the research is overwhelming.
调查结果 好评如潮
Nobody wants to see older women on a vibrator box.
没人想看到一个老女人出现在振动棒的盒子上
And nobody wants to see older women with anything sexy.
没人想看老女人跟任何性♥爱♥方面的东西扯到一起
Not even older women!
连年长的女人自己都不想
You and I both know this, Grace.
我们都了解吧 格蕾丝
You know, sex is... young.
性♥爱♥是 年轻
But we're... older.
但我们 老了啊
Not anymore we're not.
就看这照片 不是啊
Let me just explain to you how this could work.
让我来跟你们说明一下如何能行得通
Okay. But Grace
好 但是 格蕾丝...
Yeah, no. Let them finish, Frankie.
不 让他们说完 弗兰琦
Yeah, the most important thing is we can get this out quickly.
最重要的是 我们能尽快让产品上市
Now we can help you realize
我们能助你们实现
every dream you have for this product.
你们对此款产品的一切期待
We want to make the two of you the Ben & Jerry of vaginal stimulation.
我们想将你们打造成阴♥道♥刺♥激♥界的"本和杰瑞"[冰淇淋]
Now how does that sound, huh?
这听起来不错吧
Ms. Bergstein, if you can still hear me,
伯格斯丁女士 如果你还能听见我说话
the ambulance should be arriving soon.
救护车很快就到了
Do not try to move.
别乱动
Oh, God.
天呐
Thank you, Myoko.
谢谢你 妙高
Right away, ma'am. Thank you.
马上就来 女士 谢谢
Did you lose your date?
约会对象走了吗
She's, uh... in the restroom.
她在洗手间
Oh, with my sister.
我妹也是
So, how much more of a fee is it for dinner?
跟你吃一顿饭多少钱啊
Because I might spring for that, too.
因为我可能需要这个服务呢
She's not paying.
她不用花钱
Oh, does she have a coupon?
她有优♥惠♥券吗
No. She's my wife.
没有 她是我妻子
Come on.
别扯了
I know it probably seems weird to you,
我知道你会觉得很奇怪
but she knows what I do.
但她知道我是男妓
She's okay with it.
她没意见
She's not so thrilled with the idea
但她不是很喜欢
of actually meeting one of my clients, however, so...
我真的跟客户见面 所以...
So, you do what you do with other women
所以你搞完其他女人
and then you go home and watch Scandal with her?
回家跟她一起看《丑闻》吗
We love Scandal.
我们大爱《丑闻》
We're really looking forward to next season.
我们很期待下一季
Look... I enjoy you.
我喜欢跟你做♥爱♥
But this is my job.
但这是我的工作而已
I need something more in my life. Something that's real.
我的生活需要更多的东西 真切的感情
Don't you?
你难道不想吗
Perfect timing. Your car, sir?
时间刚刚好 你的车 先生
What happened?
发生什么事了
Things got weird.
事情变得奇怪了
She had a hell of a run, Sol.
她走过了一段精彩的路程 索尔
Sometimes it's time to say goodbye.
总有离别的时候
I know, I know...
我懂 我懂
And, you know,
而且 其实
retiring isn't just about the person who's retiring.
退休不只是一个人退休而已
It's about giving way to the natural order.
重点还是顺应自然发展的规律
Giving other, younger people their chance.
将机会留给年轻人崭露头角
I know your agenda, Mr. Adams. Real subtle.
我知道你什么意思 "亚当斯先生" "说得真含蓄"
She's just doing her little "Joan-Margarets."
她就是表现出了"琼-玛格丽特"的风格
Forgetting things...
忘东忘西...
maybe a bit more than usual.
也许比平时严重了一点
but once the memory goes...
但人的记忆开始退化以后
And you know, Sol, this is not the first time
索尔 你要知道 这也不是第一次
that you and I have talked about
你和我之间讨论
it being time for Joan-Margaret to retire.
或许该让琼-玛格丽特退休了
When did we talk about it?
我们什么时候谈过了
When we were on our way to Butterfly Day at the Botanical Gardens.
我们去植物园参加蝴蝶日的时候
Oh, yeah, you're right. That was, like, two years ago.
你说得对啊 那是两年前的事了吧
Six years ago.
是六年前
No, it wasn't.
不 才不是
Yes, it was.
就是
I remember after the butterflies, I had a hot dog and a Fresca,
我记得看完蝴蝶 我吃了个热狗 喝了瓶汽水
which I ate while sitting on a green bench near the lilac bushes.
我当时坐在紫丁香附近的绿长椅上吃的
Okay, stop showing off.
别显摆了
I feel terrible about this.
我感觉很糟糕
Sol...
索尔
"Terrible" would be Bud not getting the kind of support
如果巴德在自己的律所得不到应得的支持
and skilled help he deserves at his firm.
以及娴熟的协助 那才叫"糟糕"呢
You know what, you're right.
没错 你说得对
And I should be the one to let her go, not Bud.
该由我来遣散她 而非巴德
She was our secretary first.
她一开始是我们的秘书
That's true.
没错
You want me to come with you?
你想让我跟你一起去吗
Though I'd rather not because I'd probably cry.
虽然我不太想去 因为我可能会哭出来
No one deserves to be fired by someone in tiny buckle shoes.
穿这么滑稽的扣鞋去解雇别人 太不礼貌了
♪Oh, baby, oh, baby♪
♪宝贝 宝贝♪
♪B-b-b-b-baby♪
♪宝贝♪
♪Oh, baby I want you all up in my life♪
♪我想让你成为我生活的全部♪
♪I want to make you mine--♪
♪我想让你专属于我..♪
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
I can never get them all to sleep at the same time. Never.
我永远都没法让他们同时睡着啊
I played them some of my love songs.
我弹了几首我写的情歌♥
Those songs I wrote
就是我当年写的
that I hoped would incite passion in women all over the world?
希望能激起全世界女人的激♥情♥的歌♥
Put them right out.
让孩子们都睡着了
I'd let you in to see them, but if we were all in there together,
我也想让你进来 但如果我们都在里面
we might run out of oxygen.
氧气可能会不够用
It was mortifying!
我这老脸没地方搁了
The EMTs rushed in like it was an emergency.
急救人员像是紧急事件一样冲进来了
I can't have them doing that
不能我每次不应答
every time I don't answer the Panic Alert.
他们就这样冲过来找我啊
Mom, that's what they do.
妈 这就是他们的职责
Well, I really don't like it. And it may be my imagination,
但我真的不喜欢 也许这只是我的想象
but the dispatcher strikes me as a bit of a smart-ass.
但那个调度员让我感觉有些自作聪明
It's supposed to bring you peace of mind.
这本该让你安心
It's actually done that for me.
我就觉得安心了
Well, I guess your mind was so at ease
我想你也太放心了
that you didn't bother to call me
你自从把这玩意给了我以后
since you gave me this thing.
都懒得打电♥话♥来关心一下了
Maybe these just provide a nice excuse
也许这只是给了那些
for kids to not check in with their parents as much.
不关心父母的孩子们一个借口
That is not what's happening here.
不是这样的
I think you gave me this contraption to keep you calm.
你给我这个小装置应该是为了让你不操心
You don't have to wear it if you don't want to, Mom.
如果你不想戴 可以不戴 妈
I'll call you more.
我会经常联♥系♥你
I'll call you every day. Every day?
我会每天联♥系♥你 每天吗
I don't want to be tied to my phone.
我可不想被电♥话♥绑住了
Look, love ya.
爱你哦
Ultimately, there comes a point when it's time
最终 到了一个时候
to hand it over to the leaders of tomorrow.
就要把机会让给未来的栋梁之才了
Sol, this must be so hard for you.
索尔 这对你来说肯定不好受
It is.
是的
I get it. I do.
我懂 真的
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表