剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
and I'm still not buying it.
我还是不信
Well, that's all I'm selling.
反正我坚持就是这些原因
Bullshit. Why aren't you off getting pool-drunk
狗屁 干嘛不去你的高级酒店
at your nice hotel?
在泳池边买♥♥醉
Because. Because why?
因为 因为什么
Because I didn't want to go away with Mitch.
因为我不想和米奇去旅游
Gotcha!
说实话了吧
Oh, shit. No!
见鬼 不
She died of natural causes. Nobody killed her.
她是自然死亡 没人杀她
Yes, I'm sure.
是的 我确定
Pretty sure.
相当确定
Feel free not to talk to me about your feelings.
请别跟我讲你的感受
I've missed our passive-aggressive silences.
我怀念我们之间消极被动的沉默
Oh, how about something like this? Only all white.
这件怎么样 只是需要全白的
That's how she liked her neighborhood, too.
她也希望她街坊邻里都是白人
Is she the same size she used to be?
她的衣服尺码跟以前一样吗
Last time you saw her how'd she look?
你上次见她她什么样
Angry. It was not a great visit.
愤怒 探访并不愉快
Well, why should this time be any different?
这次有什么不一样
Because I told her I was gay.
因为我跟她出柜了
Oh, my god, you did?
天啊 真的吗
How did that go?
她什么反应
Well, we are shopping for her burial clothes, you tell me.
我们在给她买♥♥葬服 你说呢
So, how about something like this?
这件怎么样
No.
不行
Oh, wait a minute. This is more like it.
等等 这件更合适
But I'd need to see it on somebody.
但我得找个人试穿下
We need a stern battle-axe with a map of Ireland on her face.
得是一个尖酸刻薄的爱尔兰女人
I believe the woman you're looking for is right over there.
你要找的女人就在那
Look, I don't know a lot about marriage,
听着 我对婚姻了解不多
but I do read a lot of family circus,
但我看过不少《家庭马戏团》
And from what I understand, a lot of this is normal.
从我所理解的来看 大部分这种情况都是正常的
Nothing feels normal at my house anymore.
我家没有什么感觉是正常的
See, that's the whole point of vacation,
所以才要去度假啊
hotels make things better.
酒店能改善一切
I don't think a piña colada and room service are gonna do it.
鸡尾酒和客房♥服务也没用
That's dark.
那真是太黑暗了
I mean, have you and Mitch tried couples counseling?
你和米奇有试过夫妻心理咨♥询♥吗
We're in counseling.
我们在咨♥询♥
This is us in counseling.
这就是我们咨♥询♥的样子
Wow. What are you going to do?
你打算怎么办
I'm not gonna break up my family. I have four kids.
我不会破坏我的家庭 我有四个孩子
I mean, I'm not a huge fan of children in general,
通常来说我不太喜欢小孩
but I, myself, was a child and I remember what it felt like
但我本人曾经也是小孩 我记得
growing up in a house with unhappy parents.
在不幸福的父母周围成长是什么样的感觉
I do, too.
我也记得
You don't want to do that to your kids.
你不会想这么对你的孩子
I know. I don't.
我知道 我不想
It just doesn't feel like I have a lot of options.
可是感觉我没太多选择
If the kids were not in the picture, what would you do?
如果没有孩子的话 你会怎么做
I mean, don't you deserve to be with someone who makes you happy?
难道你不该和能让你幸福的人在一起吗
I'd settle for someone who wants to be in the same room as me.
一个愿意和我在同一间屋子的人就不错了
No, wrong. You need someone
不 错了 你需要一个
who wants to be with you all the time.
想和你时刻在一起的人
Who loves you even when you hate yourself.
一个就算你讨厌你自己 也会喜欢你的人
And no matter where you go or what you do,
无论你去哪或者做什么
he still wants to be with you.
他仍然想和你在一起
I think that guy's... an urban legend.
我觉得这人是都市传说
Oh, my god.
天啊
I used to date an urban legend.
我曾跟都市传说交往过
I never even knew winston's had dresses.
我从不知道温斯顿店里还卖♥♥裙子
Well, that's because you were so busy
那是因为你忙着
munching popovers up on the third floor.
在三楼啃酥饼
They're always fresh and they serve them with strawberry butter.
总是新鲜的 而且还配有草莓酱
Where is it your mother is going?
你妈妈是要去哪
She's going far away.
去远方
It's gonna be hot there.
那里会很热
Well, this might not work then.
那这衣服就不行
The fabric is a bit heavy.
布料有点厚
Oh, that's okay. She runs cold.
没事 她体寒
What I mean is it doesn't breathe very well.
我想说的是这衣服不太透气[呼吸]
Nor does she.
她也不
It's tight a bit when I do... this.
我这样的时候会有点紧
She won't be doing that.
她不会做这动作的
She mostly keeps her arms at her sides.
她基本只会把手放在两侧
Or across her chest.
或者交叉在胸前
Oh, it's a good suit for her.
这套装很适合她
Could you... hunch over and glower?
你能弯腰怒视吗
Or could you possibly overcook some string beans?
或者你能煮糊一些豆角吗
I'm not sure I understand.
我没太懂
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It's good. We'll take it.
不好意思 不好意思 挺好的 我们要了
We're so bad. Oh, god, we're awful.
我们真坏 天啊 我们坏死了
We're so, so bad. Oh, god.
我们好坏 天啊
Oh, god.
天啊
Oh, god.
天啊
Oh, Robert. I'm so sorry. We shouldn't be laughing.
罗伯特 抱歉 我们不该笑的
No...
不是
It's not just the dying.
不只是她去世这事
I think- -
我想
I mean, I know...
我知道
I'm sorry... I can't... what?
抱歉 我不能 什么
You're being so nice to me.
你对我太好了
Do you not want me to be? Because this is a lot of work.
你不想我对你好吗 这可是很费力的
I'm sorry because I know how it feels...
抱歉 因为我知道
not to be loved by someone who should love you.
一个应该爱你的人不爱你是什么滋味
And I know how terrible
我知道你这些年来
it must have felt for you all those years.
一定感觉很糟
And I am so, so very sorry.
我非常抱歉
Thank you for telling me.
谢谢你说出来
Uh, I'm sorry, can I come out now?
不好意思 我能出来了吗
Oh, jeez.
天啊
Boo!
卟
Boo yourself.
卟你自己吧
I heard your truck door slam.
我听到你关卡车门的声音了
What's this?
这是什么
Untitled poodle with additional poodles.
无名狮子狗和额外的狮子狗
I like it.
我喜欢
Are those for me? Yes.
这些是给我的吗 是的
I call them "flower and additional flowers."
我称之为"花和额外的花"
Well, you're wasting your money
你在浪费钱
because I steal my flowers from Grace's bedroom.
我的花都是从格蕾丝房♥间里偷来的
But thank you.
不过还是谢谢你
Frankie...
弗兰琦
I'm sorry about last night.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
不 是我不对
It just threw me that you already had this whole plan in place.
只是我一时难以接受 你已经制定好了整个计划
Well, I didn't want to assume
我也不想妄自假定
that we're at the point where my future plans would affect you.
我们到了 我的未来计划会影响到你的地步
Well, we are...
已经到了
And they do.
也确实会影响
So, what if,
那么 如果
when the time comes, you come with me?
时间到了后 你跟我一起走吗
To Santa Fe?
去圣菲吗
Yes, you'd love it there.
是的 你会喜欢那里的
It's an artist community. Deeply spiritual.
那是艺术家的社区 很有灵气
And we'd only be an hour away from Albuquerque,
到时离阿尔布开克只有一个小时的车程
which, as you know, is--
而你知道
is the hot air balloon capital of the world.
那是热气球的世界之都
Jacob, don't do this to me.
雅各布 别这么对我
Why?
为什么
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表