剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Robert and I had fun with all of her little slips.
她这些小纰漏给我和罗伯特带来了欢笑
How about this?
那这件事呢
I asked her to go down to the coffee shop
我让她到楼下咖啡店
and order me a BLT for lunch.
订一份三明治做午餐
And? Look.
然后呢 你自己看
That's my BLT!
那是我的三明治
You always have to order two, Bud.
你要一直订两份才行 巴德
Really, Dad? I have to accommodate her?
不是吧 爸爸 我还得适应她吗
I need to let her go.
我要遣散她
I can't agree with that. You know I'm right.
我不能点头同意 你知道我是对的
I can't agree with that, either.
这一点我也不能同意
Dad, this is my law firm now.
爸 现在这里是我的律所了
Don't I have the right to hire the people that I want to hire?
我难道无权聘用我想要聘用的人吗
Who do their jobs the way I need them to?
他们会遵照我的命令去做事
Who actually help me out?
他们是真正能帮我的人
Bud, do you need anything? I'm gonna go out to lunch now.
巴德 你有需要吗 我要去外面吃午餐了
I'm good.
我不用了
Okay.
好
Oh, Mimi.
咪♥咪♥
Grace.
格蕾丝
Thank you so much for meeting with us.
非常感谢你和我们见面
Are you kidding me? I am so happy to see you.
开什么玩笑 我很高兴见到你
God, you look fabulous.
天呐 你太美了
Oh, thank you. So do you.
谢谢 你也是
This is my dear friend and partner in Vybrant.
这是我的好友以及"活力振动棒"的合伙人
Frankie Bergstein. Yes.
弗兰琦·伯格斯丁 没错
Oh, I loved that piece on Flapper. You are a hoot.
我喜欢《新潮女郎》的那篇文章 你真有趣
I know. I really am.
我知道 我还真是呢
Well, won't you sit down? Thank you.
大家坐吧 谢谢
I'll swing it this way.
我改坐这边好了
Grace... Now I gotta say that I always knew
格蕾丝 我得说 我就知道
that you would be back in the game someday.
你有一天会重出江湖
Well, here I am.
我确实出来了
Did she ever tell you about that conference in Denver?
她跟你说过丹佛的那次会议吗
You mean the time we played hooky
你是说我们旷工
and spent the day in the swim-up bar?
到池滨酒吧玩了一整天的那次吗
I started bartending.
我调起酒来了
No. Drinking straight from a bottle of Sour Pucker
不是 直接拿起一瓶鸡尾酒就喝
is not bartending, Grace.
可不是调酒 格蕾丝
We drove here together.
我们一起开车过来的
What was that thing you said to me in the car?
你在车里跟我说什么来着
Sit facing forward?
脸朝前坐好吗
Oh, that's so us.
我们俩就这样
Well, I have a confession to make.
我要坦白说
When I read about your vibrator I thought,
我读到你们的振动棒时 我心想
"Why the hell didn't I think of that?"
"我怎么就没想到呢"
Especially because we're trying to get into the older market.
特别是因为我们想打进老年人市场
They're so underserved.
她们的需求一直被忽略了
We are in complete agreement there.
我们完全同意这点
This feels like it was meant to be.
这简直像是命中注定
Purple Orchid, purple dress, purple vibrator.
紫兰花 紫色裙子 紫色的振动棒
We're purple people.
我们是爱紫色的人
Okay, I love your product. I mean, I love your product.
我很喜欢你们的产品 我大爱
Yeah, everybody who tries it does.
试用过的人都喜欢
I think it could be really right for us.
我觉得这可以很契合我们的业务主旨
But, you are targeting mature women,
但你们的市场目标群体是年长女性
so the only challenge will be the marketing.
所以唯一的挑战就是营销
Honestly, that has been our biggest stumbling block.
老实说 这也是我们一直以来最大的障碍
Okay, my team has been working on this
我的团队一直在研究这块儿
and I think that they might really be onto something.
我觉得他们应该想到了一些妙招
So if you have time, I would love to bring them in here
所以如果你们有时间 我很想让他们过来
and let them pitch their ideas to you? Absolutely.
让他们向你们推介一下点子 当然好了
Okay.
好
Pitch to us.
向我们推介
As in, we don't have to do anything?
就是说 我们什么也不用做吗
Yes.
是啊
That's my favorite amount of things to do.
这就是我最喜欢的事情之一
So glad we made these sister dates a thing,
真开心我们姐妹能常出来聚
just me and you and your phone.
就我 你 还有你的手♥机♥
Sorry, um, I'm letting Coyote park his tiny house
抱歉 我让卡奥迪把他的移♥动♥小屋子
in front of ours for a while
停在我家门前一段时间
in exchange for watching the kids sometimes.
条件是他时不时帮我们看孩子
As in tonight.
就是今晚了
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
He says everything's fine.
他说一切都好
And he loves baby food.
他喜欢宝宝食物
Especially the pears.
特别是梨
How many times you think frankie dropped him on his head as a baby?
你觉得他小时候脑袋被弗兰琦摔过多少次
Like, ballpark.
大概猜一下
Okay, say what you will,
你想怎么说都行
I think he might be better with the kids than Mitch.
但我觉得他比米奇会带孩子
Yeah. Because he's on their level.
是啊 因为他智商跟宝宝一样啊
They seem him as a peer.
宝宝眼中 他也是宝宝
Is that your hooker?
那是你平时招的"男妓"吗
Oh, Jesus.
天啊
I'm sorry, is it weird seeing your prostitute out in public?
抱歉 公共场合见到你的男妓很尴尬吗
No.
不是
Yes.
是的
I mean, he's not my prostitute.
他也不是我的男妓
Not just mine, obviously.
显然不只是我的
Should we go say "Hi"?
我们该过去打声招呼吗
I feel like we should go over Stop.
我感觉我们该过去... 别闹了
Whatever this is. Stop. Do you want to leave?
不管你想干什么 都打住 你想离开吗
No. Then he might see me.
不想 那样他可能会看见我
I'm just gonna get out of his eyeline.
我躲出他的视线就行了
You know we don't have to do these sister dates.
你知道我们不用搞什么姐妹小聚吧
Fine.
好吧
Vybrant is going to get our "Prime push"
"活力振动棒"将成为我们的主打产品
because of the unique and exciting features of your vibrator.
因为其特殊又刺♥激♥的振动棒特色
You know, everyone wants the hot new toy, right?
大家都想要抢手的新玩具 对吧
Well, I know we do.
反正我们想要
It's going to be a major national roll-out in stores
我们先会在全国各大商店售卖♥♥
and then worldwide online.
然后进军全球网络市场
Major roll-out? Worldwide?
全国售卖♥♥ 全球市场
Oh, my God, I am so excited.
天呐 我太激动了
Ms. Bergstein, are you okay?
伯格斯丁女士 你没事吧
You wore that thing?
你戴了那玩意吗
It's cool. Nobody heard.
没事 没人听见
Ms. Bergstein. Do you need help? Ms. Bergstein?
伯格斯丁女士 你需要帮助吗 伯格斯丁女士
I'm sorry, I'm wearing this phone thing around my neck
抱歉 我脖子上戴了个通讯器
and it goes off sometimes.
有时会响
It's Japanese. You've never heard of it.
是日货 你们没听过
Everything's fine, Myoko.
一切都好 妙高
So, Mimi, you were saying?
咪♥咪♥ 你继续说
Well, you know, actually I was just about to turn it over
其实我刚想让我们市场部的销♥售♥专家
to our marketing gurus, Evan and Katie.
埃文和凯蒂来更详细地阐述
Since it's such a unique product,
因为该产品如此独特
we want to put a human face on it
我们很想将人脸放上去
to make that personal connection.
让用户感觉更亲切
In fact, we want to put you two front and center in the campaign.
实际上 我们想让你们作为广♥告♥代言人
Fantastic. Oh, my heart is soaring.
太棒了 我激动地小心脏直蹦啊
So, we went ahead and borrowed some photos from your website,
我们从你们的网站拿来了几张照片
and we made some mock-ups just to give the flavor
做了些模板 就是想让你们大概了解一下
of the kind of campaign we're talking about.
具体是什么样的广♥告♥风格
Of course we'll do a proper photo shoot with you
当然等到真制♥作♥广♥告♥的时候
when the time comes.
我们会给你们好好拍
This should give you a good idea of what we're going for.
但这应该能让你们了解一下我们追求的效果
I think they may have touched you up a bit, Grace.
我觉得他们帮你美颜修图了 格蕾丝
Are you kidding?
不是吧
We look 12 years old in those pictures!
图片中的我们看起来年轻了十几岁啊
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表