剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
but can I throw a donut at it?
但我能丢甜甜圈吗
Perhaps.
或许吧
Okay.
好吧
So, look, I'm not the best at apologies.
听着 我不是很会道歉
That's all you needed to say.
你不用说别的了
Hard to find the right words.
真不知道该说什么
Here. Grab some trash bag.
来 铺点垃圾袋
Anything yet?
看到什么好的了吗
No, but here comes one.
还没有 但这不来了一个吗
That doesn't look so deep.
看上去不是很深啊
Wrong.
错了
Fuck.
该死
That usually makes us laugh. Why aren't we laughing?
那一般能逗我笑 我们怎么没笑
I can tell you why I'm not.
我可以告诉你我为什么没笑
I'm having trouble with my boyfriend and my best friend.
我跟我男朋友和好闺蜜有麻烦了
Bud and Coyote are fighting?
巴德和卡奥迪闹翻了吗
Solid burn.
这个槽吐得好
What did my mother do now?
我妈妈又怎么了
It's complicated.
一言难尽
Business stuff. And personal stuff.
生意的事 还有私事
And business stuff.
还有生意的事
What?
怎么了
What?
什么
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yes.
嗯
Look, there's a guy
看啊 有个
with a Frisbee about to fall in that puddle.
玩飞盘的人要掉进水坑里了
Uh-uh, missy.
少来 小妞
You want a full pardon, tell me what's really going on.
你想我完全原谅你 就告诉我是怎么回事
It would appear that Barry and I have broken up.
巴里似乎和我分手了
Oh, no. I'm so sorry.
天呐 我真遗憾
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Not really. I mean, it was my choice, but...
有事 那是我的选择 但
It still sucks. Yeah.
还是很难受 是啊
Usually I'm just out with the old,
一般来说 我都是旧的去
in with the new, but this is different.
新的来 但这次不一样
It's like this pain in my...
我那里觉得疼
red blood thing.
就是红色血琳琳那个
Thank you, I wasn't sure where it was.
谢谢 我不确定那玩意儿在哪
I just hate that I hurt him.
我很难过我伤了他
Look, honey, if it wasn't right for you,
亲爱的 如果不合适你
it wasn't right for anybody.
就是不合适
Believe me, I've been through it.
相信我 我经历过
I needed to hear that. Thank you.
我需要听到这话 谢谢你
That woman has a cane. Oh, God.
那女人拄拐了 天呐
Ma'am! Go around!
女士 绕过去
Ma'am, it is not safe!
女士 不安全
She's okay.
她没事
So, problems in vibrator land?
振动棒有麻烦吗
Yeah. We can't raise the 75-Gs we need for our prototype.
是的 我们无法为原型机筹到7.5万
Wait, what? My mom said you guys were fielding loan offers.
等等 什么 我妈说你们接到了一堆贷款邀约
Well, your mom is a big, fat, skinny liar.
你妈妈是个大瘦骗子
She must be freaking out.
她一定急得直跳脚
Kind of.
是啊
I guess I could get ten dollars from every person I know.
我觉得我可以跟每个我认识的人要10块钱
Do you think I know 7500 people?
你觉得我认识的人够7500个吗
Or, instead of getting a little money from a lot of people,
或者 别找很多人要一点点钱
you could get a lot of money from one person.
你可以找一个人要一堆钱
Your favorite person.
你最喜欢的人
No, me, Frankie.
不 是我 弗兰琦
I can't ask you for that.
我不能要你那么做
You're not asking, I'm offering. I'm kissing up, actually.
你没要我怎样 是我提出的 我在巴结你
On one condition:
一个条件
your partner can never know that the money came from me.
你的合伙人绝不能知道钱是我给的
She would think it was pity, and she doesn't do pity.
她会认为我是可怜她 她不喜欢那样
True dat.
没错
You're really going to give us the money?
你真要给我们钱吗
"Give" is a strong word.
说"给"就过了
I am going to heroically loan you
我要英勇地借给你们钱
the money for purely selfish reasons.
而且完全是出于自私的理由
Clearly, I will be single
显然 等我70岁
at 70 and in dire need of a good vibrator.
肯定还会是单身 急需振动棒
I will hand deliver one to you on your 70th birthday.
等你70岁生日 我会亲手交给你一个的
Won't you be really super dead?
你到时应该已经死透透了吧
If they make the advances in cryogenics
如果我坚信的低温冷冻延长生命法
I truly believe possible, no.
取得了进展 那就不会
Okay.
好吧
Here. As a thank you...
来 作为谢谢
take whatever you can grab.
能拿多少拿多少
There's not falafel in there again, is there?
里面不会又有个沙拉三明治吧
No, I ate that.
没有 我吃掉了
You don't want that.
这个你不会想要的
Packet of butter? No, it's a condom.
黄油吗 不 是安全套
A couple loose candies and a condom.
几个散装糖 和一个安全套
The complete contents of my tenth grade purse.
我十年级时包包里就装着这些
Okay. Thank you.
好了 谢谢
Okay, stop, Frankie. I'm good.
好了 停下 弗兰琦 我可以了
Thanks again for the soup.
再次谢谢你送来的汤
It was delicious.
很好吃
You're welcome, even though you don't deserve it.
不客气 虽然你们不配
Next time you want to take a day off, take a day off.
下次你们想休假 就休假
I fell in a puddle on my way to the soup place
我去汤店的路上还跌进了一个水洼里
and saw Mom on a park bench laughing at me.
妈妈还坐在一个长椅上嘲笑我
Your mom might be the nicest person in the world,
你妈妈可能是这世上最好的人了
but she does love watching people fall down.
但她就喜欢看人们摔倒
She claims she tried to warn me. I am quite certain she did not.
她说她本想提醒我来着 我确定根本没有
Listen, Bud, we're sorry
巴德 很抱歉
we left you with that crazy Gina Taylor-Tang.
我们让你去应付那个疯癫的吉娜·泰勒-唐
She's tough, man.
她可真难搞
She does not suffer fools.
她容不得傻瓜
But she's smart,
但她很聪明
and I'm pretty sure she was happy with me when she left.
我确定她走时对我很满意
Happy? Gina?
满意 吉娜
Well, that's the way Bud goes.
巴德就是这样
Okay, she just texted me, and "I'm not happy."
好吧 她刚发短♥信♥给我 "我不满意"
That sounds more like her.
这才像她
We'll be back tomorrow.
我们明天就去
Okay. Love you.
好 爱你
Love you.
爱你
What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't want to go back to work tomorrow.
我明天不想回去上班
He knows we're not sick.
他知道我们没病
Although, I still have
不过 我还留着
the neck brace and crutches from my gardening accident.
上次在花♥园♥发生意外时用的脖套和拐杖
We could say we took a tumble moving boxes.
我们可以说 我们搬箱子时摔倒了
Sol, I don't know if I ever want to go back to work again.
索尔 我不知道我还想不想回去上班了
What? Why?
什么 为什么
It's no fun anymore.
已经没意思了
Do you remember when it was fun?
你还记得当年有意思的时候吗
It's fun being with you.
跟你在一起很有意思
Yes, but why do we have to be together there?
是啊 但我们为何还要去那儿待在一起
I've been thinking about this a lot.
我一直在想这事
Dare I mention the "R" word?
我敢提R开头那个词吗
Racism?
种族歧视
No, silly. Retirement.
不是 傻瓜 是退休
It must have crossed your mind.
你肯定也想过吧
Apparently not as much as it's crossed yours.
显然 没有你想的那么多
If you don't wanna talk about it now, it's all right.
如果你现在不想谈 没事
No, I...
不 我...
I've thought about it.
我也想过
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表