剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
What a coincidence. You have a vibrator with a French name, too.
真巧啊 你们的振动棒取的也是法国名
Think you invented giving French names to sexy things?
你以为是你们发明的给性感的东西取法国名吗
Yeah.
是啊
Aren't you too big for this?
你们这么大公♥司♥怎么能干这种事
We're small potatoes.
我们只是小个体户
You're not small potatoes, Nick.
你可不是小玩家 尼克
You're huge.
你很"巨大"啊
And I got this huge by having my way with little companies like yours.
我正是靠蚕食你们这种小公♥司♥才变得这么巨大的
How do you think it would look if the press got a hold of this?
你觉得这事如果让媒体知道了会怎样
"Omni Tech taking advantage of a couple of little old ladies."
"欧姆尼科技占几个老太太的便宜"
I don't see a couple of little old ladies.
我眼中看到的可不是几个老太太
Well, I do.
我看到了
Okay, let me see if I've got this figured out.
好吧 看看我理解得对不对
You're the kooky one.
你是古怪疯癫的那个
And you're the most spectacular woman I've ever met.
你是我见过的最出色的女人
Let me cut to your chase. You're not crazy about lawyers.
我就有话直说了 你不喜欢律师
I'm certainly not crazy about lawyers,
我显然也不喜欢律师
I used to be married to one.
我前夫就是个律师
Surely...
显然
there's some way that we can work this out on our own.
我们肯定有办法靠我们自己解决这事的
I have an idea.
我有个主意
How about I make this whole thing go away over dinner?
不如我们一起吃个饭 就把这事一笔勾销吧
Hey, I know I'm hungry.
好啊 反正我饿了
Oh, no. Stop right there. Let me set the record straight.
不 打住 我先把话说清楚
Us sitting on this table was a power thing,
我们坐在这桌上 是为了展示力量
not a sex thing.
不是卖♥♥弄性感风♥骚♥
Frankie Yes, you may argue that power and sex
弗兰琦 没错 你可以狡辩权力和性
are the same thing,
都是一回事
and I might agree with you under different circumstances.
换个不同的情况 我或许会同意你的看法
What's happening?
什么情况这是
You just have to let her tire herself out.
等她说累了就会闭嘴了
I just ate a whole bunch of nuts and I can go on for days.
我刚吃了很多坚果 我可以连续说上好几天
But you're not going to. Oh, yes, I am.
但你不会继续说下去的 我会的
You need to knock it off and quit cribbing our shit.
你得立刻停止 别再抄袭我们的产品了
Oh, do I?
是吗
Let's you and me go talk about this.
我们去私下谈谈这事吧
Oh, we'll talk about it, all right when we take you to court.
等我们把你告上法庭 我们再好好谈谈吧
Is that what we're gonna do? Yes.
是要闹上法庭了吗 没错
Let me sidebar with my partner for a minute- -
让我先跟我的合伙人私聊一下
No need for a sidebar.
没必要私聊了
You are vile and your company is disreputable.
你很卑鄙无♥耻♥ 你的公♥司♥也是声名狼藉
Okay. I'll see you in court.
好吧 我们法庭见
At least I'll get to see you again.
至少我还能再次见到你
Oh, this is great! I'm pumped.
真是太棒了 我浑身充满了劲
You're pumped?
你浑身充满了劲
Oh, that's good... 'cause we're fucked.
真是好极了 因为我们完蛋了
Gays go home!
同性恋滚回家
Oh, where's your Pepsi?
你的可乐呢
Oh, it was actually an artisanal soda called "Mr. Bubbly."
那其实是自♥制♥苏打水 叫"彩泡先生"
I just wanted to apologize for my behavior the other day
我只想为我那天的行为道歉
and say I hope we can set our differences aside
并希望我们能消除分歧
and let the good thespians...
让那些好演员们...
Lesbians!
是娘娘腔们
...of the New Lear Community Theater enjoy their big night.
让新李尔社区剧院的好演员们享受美好的演出之夜
What, you gonna throw those at us now? No!
你这次打算用那个来泼我们吗 不是
As a proud protestor myself,
作为同志游♥行♥抗♥议♥人士
I know the importance of staying hydrated.
我知道补充水分的重要性
I've fainted many times in the hot sun,
我在烈日底下晕倒过很多次
and even though it's almost 6:30,
尽管这都已经快6点半了
the sun's rays can still hurt us.
阳光依然有可能晒伤我们
So I present this water as a peace offering.
所以我想把这些水给你们 以换取和解
I hope we can all learn
我希望我们都能学会
to live in a space of mutual respect.
生活在一个相互尊重的环境里
That's nice. Great example for your son.
真好啊 真是给你儿子树立了好榜样
Wasting water during a drought.
在大旱时期还浪费水资源
Look who's talking about good examples.
你还有脸提树立榜样的事
Go home.
滚回家去吧
Gays go home!
同性恋滚回家
Gays go home!
同性恋滚回家
Lovely.
好啊
That's just lovely.
真是太好了
Gays go home!
同性恋滚回家
Forty five minutes to curtain. Paul! Where is Paul?
45分钟后开幕 保罗 保罗去哪儿了
We need to run the Mr. Adams number again.
我们要再练习一遍亚当斯先生的曲目
I don't know. He went to Popeye's half an hour ago.
我不知道 他半小时前去大力水手炸鸡店了
I think he got held up by those protesters.
我觉得他被那些抗♥议♥人士耽搁了
Why are you everywhere?
怎么哪儿都有你啊
Hate is not a family value!
仇恨可不符合家庭价值观
Neither is throwing soda on a child!
对孩子泼苏打水也不是
I was trying to throw it at you!
我当时是想对你泼
I'll get you. I'm gonna get you!
我会泼到你的 我一定会泼到你的
I don't know why you're mad at me.
我不知道你为什么要生我的气
I'm mad at you because I had him exactly where I wanted him.
我生你的气是因为 本来我已经完全搞定他了
Where? In 1961 in the Playboy Mansion?
搞到哪儿 1961年的花♥花♥公♥子♥大厦吗
Oh, I know how to handle guys like that.
我知道怎么搞定那种男人
I've been doing it my whole life.
我这辈子经常这么干
Just because I was going to dinner with him
就算我跟他出去吃饭
doesn't mean it was going any further.
也并不代表会有什么后续的发展
It was one bad day at the office. We'll fix it.
就是一天工作不顺嘛 我们可以补救的
"We'll"? There's no more "We'll."
"我们" 不再有什么"我们"了
That's not true. Oh, yes, it is.
不是那样的 就是的
Because half of "We'll" Is abandoning me.
因为"我们"当中的一个要抛下我了
And why wouldn't I?
我为什么不抛下你呢
You're acting like I've already left.
你现在就搞得像我已经走了一样
You wrote this letter without me,
你一个人写了那封信
you were going to this meeting without me.
你本打算不带我一个人来开这个会
I don't even know if I'm going yet.
我都还没确定到底去不去呢
Of course you're going.
你当然要去啦
Santa Fe is the place you've been dressing for your entire life.
你这辈子都在准备去圣菲呢
Don't you understand that this is an impossible choice?
你难道不明白这是个不可能的选择吗
I don't want to lose Jacob, I don't want to lose you.
我不想失去雅各布 也不想失去你
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办才好
Oh, I told you. I can't tell you what to do.
我跟你说过了 我无法指挥你怎么做
Well, you can say something.
你至少可以说点什么啊
Like what? I don't know,
比如什么 我也不知道
like, "Don't go, I'll miss you."
比如"别走 我会想你的"
Or something a human being might think or feel.
或是一个正常人该有的想法或感觉
You think I don't feel anything about this?
你以为我对这事毫无感觉吗
I don't know what you feel, you won't talk to me.
我不知道你的感觉 你又不肯告诉我
There's nothing to talk about
在你决定是否
until you decide whether you're gonna run off with your boyfriend.
跟你的男朋友搬过去之前 根本没什么好说的
What would you have done if things had worked out with Phil?
如果你跟菲尔成事了 你会怎么做
Would we all be living together at the beach house,
难道我们会一起生活在那个海滩别♥墅♥吗
because I don't think so.
我觉得不可能吧
Why the hell would you bring up Phil?
你为什么要提到菲尔
I'm just saying I- -
我只是想说...
Make a hard left on Ferderd.
在前面弗德里德路左转
Let's go!
快开走啊
It's green, Frankie, go!
是绿灯了 弗兰琦 快开啊
Frankie, go!
弗兰琦 快开啊
Frankie?
弗兰琦
Frankie?
弗兰琦
Oh, my God. Frankie!
天啊 弗兰琦
Ms. Bergstein? Is everything okay?
伯格斯丁太太 您没事吧
We need help!
我们需要帮助
Frankie?
弗兰琦
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表