剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
She's been staring at that painting
她盯那副画
for a good two-and-a-half martinis.
盯了两杯半马丁尼的时间了
And I've been pacing myself.
我还是慢慢喝的呢
What?
干吗
Go over there.
过去啊
Go!
去啊
I heard you've been spending some time with this piece.
我听说你看这幅看了很久
This reminds me of a painting
这让我想到了一幅
that was in the house that I grew up in.
我小时候的家里的一幅画
It's not the actual painting, but it's the memory of it,
并不是那幅画 是我对它的记忆
and it brings me back to a happy time.
它让我回想起更快乐的时光
And the yellow makes me feel hopeful.
黄色让我充满希望
Really? I just put the yellow in
真的 我用黄色
because my ex-husband hates mustard.
是因为我前夫讨厌芥末酱
But I like your interpretation better.
但我更喜欢你的解读
Would you like to take the happy time home with you?
你愿意把快乐时光带回家吗
You know, I really would, but I can't afford it.
我真心想 但我买♥♥不起
How much you got?
你有多少钱
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表