剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
So are you kids going to Mom's opening? Yeah.
你们去不去看妈妈的开幕展 当然
Oh, boy. We'll be there.
天呐 我们会去的
I'll be there. Of course.
我会去的 当然
We found this house on Zillow
我们在房♥地♥产♥网站上找到了这里
and it was built in 1928.
始建于1928年
Now, if you'll follow me, please.
请跟我来
Is Mitch coming? Who's Mitch?
米奇去吗 米奇是谁
That's your husband who doesn't come to anything.
你那位什么活动都不参加的丈夫
Okay, I'm sorry he didn't show up at your dog's birthday party.
真抱歉他没参加你狗狗的生日派对
He was busy bringing life into this world.
他当时忙着把生命带到这世上
Not an excuse.
那不是借口
And this is the bedroom.
这里是卧室
Are you coming? Yeah, I'll be there.
你去吗 我去
Why do you look wistful? You never look wistful.
你为什么一脸沉思状 你从不这样
I can look wistful. I have moments of wist.
我可以沉思状 我有思考的时候
I miss your stupid mom
我想你们讨厌的妈妈了
and I don't want her to be mad at me anymore.
我不希望她继续生我的气
That's the fireplace again.
那里还是壁炉
She's my ride-or-die bitch.
她是我相爱相杀的克星
Well, good.
很好
Because Frankie should have the support of her family.
因为弗兰琦应该得到家人的支持
And Allison.
还有艾莉森
The new lady! Then I will bring Barry.
新对象啊 那我带巴里来
Because he's been bugging me to spend more time with the family
因为他一直缠着我要多陪家人
and now everyone will be so focused on what a loser Allison is
现在大家都会关注艾莉森多差劲
that I'll just slide him in unnoticed.
没人会注意到他了
Over here is where we'll cook things.
我们在这里做饭
Allison is fantastic.
艾莉森棒极了
She has a real job and a working vehicle.
她有真正的工作 和好使的车
I'm glad you're all going to be there.
很高兴你们都会去
That'll be nice for Frankie.
弗兰琦会开心的
Dad, you're not thinking about going, are you?
爸爸 你不是想去吧
N-No, that would be a bad idea.
不 那不是个好主意
Kenny Loggins bad. Having twins bad.
像肯尼·拉金斯那么糟 像生双胞胎那么糟
This is the room where we eat the things we cook.
我们在这里吃我们做的东西
Don't you think she might perceive my not being there as unsupportive?
你们不觉得 她会认为我不去是不支持她吗
And that's the car dealership.
那是汽车代理商
Haven't you left her a million messages already?
你不是给她留了一堆留言吗
Has she answered one?
她回复过一次吗
Not with words.
没用语言回
For heaven sakes, how do you kids feel about the house?
老天爷啊 你们对这房♥子怎么看
It's great. Nice windows.
很棒 窗户很好
It's really open. The feng shui is all right.
很敞亮 风水不错
But more importantly, do you like it?
更重要的是 你喜欢吗
We love it.
我们很喜欢
We really do.
我们真的很喜欢
Maybe Frankie secretly wants me to be there.
或许弗兰琦其实心底里希望我去
God, Sol.
天呐 索尔
Nice place, Dad. Thank you.
这里不错 爸爸 谢谢
Look, Dad! Tile! Love you guys.
看啊 爸爸 砖 爱你们
Love you, Dad. Love the house. Don't go to the show.
爱你 爸爸 房♥子很棒 别去看画展
Sol, the only reason you want to go to her show
索尔 你想去看她画展唯一的原因
is because you hate it when people are mad at you.
是因为你讨厌别人生你的气
I just prefer to have everybody like me.
我就是更喜欢大家都喜欢我
Or I can't leave my house...
否则我就不敢出门
or my bed.
或起床
Well, you do whatever you want, but I'm not going.
随你吧 但我不会去
Because, unlike you,
因为跟你不同
I do not enjoy going to places where I'm not wanted.
我不喜欢去不欢迎我的地方
This is probably the most important day of Frankie's life.
这大概是弗兰琦人生中最重要的一天
How can I not be there?
我怎么能不在
By not going.
不去啊
I'm gonna stay home and eat guacamole with a spoon,
我要待在家 用勺子吃鳄梨酱
but you're welcome to go
但你大可去
and have yet another tortured interaction with our ex-wives.
再次跟我们的前妻进行痛苦的互动
So you're okay that things are lousy between you and Grace?
你就不介意你和格蕾丝之间关系不好吗
I'm not okay with it,
我不是不介意
but the art show is
但画展
not the time or the place to work on our relationship.
不是改善我们关系的时间和场合
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because I know everything.
因为我什么都知道
What if I know going is the right thing?
如果我知道去才是正确的做法呢
I know you're wrong.
我知道你错了
And if you're hoping to get Frankie
如果你是希望让弗兰琦
to let go of the Kenny Loggins thing,
忘记肯尼·拉金斯的事
forget it.
别想了
There's nothing you can do to make up for that.
那件事你无论如何都弥补不了
There's gotta be something. There's nothing.
肯定有办法的 没办法
Something. Nothing.
有办法 没办法
Are you gonna touch every piece of cheese?
你要摸遍所有的奶酪吗
Do you think it would help calm me down? Because I'll do it.
你觉得那能让我冷静点吗 因为我会那么做的
Frankie, relax.
弗兰琦 放松
You've waited for this your whole life.
你为此等了一辈子了
I know, I know. It's great.
我知道 这多棒
It's here. It's horrible. This is a nightmare.
现在真的发生了 太糟了 简直是噩梦
Frankie? Yes?
弗兰琦 怎么
We're going to open the doors in a few moments. Are you ready?
我们马上要开门了 准备好了吗
What are those?
那是什么
We put a red dot on each painting once it sells.
画一旦卖♥♥出去 我们会贴个红点
Can I do it?
我能来做吗
No. We do it. Let her do it.
不行 这是我们做的 让她做吧
Oh God, oh God, oh God.
天啊 天呐 天呐
Maybe it's time for a little pot spray.
或许该用点大♥麻♥喷雾剂了
What if none of them sell?
如果都卖♥♥不出去呢
What if all these little red dots are here
如果到了今晚结束时
at the end of the night?
这些小红点都还在呢
It doesn't matter, Frankie.
无所谓的 弗兰琦
You still did it. You pulled this show together.
你还是做到了 你组织了这场展览
Babe would be so proud of you. Oh, Babe.
贝比会很为你骄傲的 贝比
What if she misses her dinner up in heaven,
如果她错过了天堂的晚餐
watching over this and it's a total failure?
就为了看着我 结果我却非常失败呢
Maybe there's a joint in your purse that you forgot about?
或许你忘记你包里还有个大♥麻♥烟卷了
Oh, my God. Hey, Mom. Frankie!
天呐 妈妈 弗兰琦
Good God, what is that?
天呐 那是什么
This is the poncho that Frankie made for me.
这是弗兰琦给我做的雨披
I love it. Love it so hard.
我喜欢 超级喜欢
Yeah, well you're wearing it backwards.
你穿反了
And truthfully, you don't have the body for it.
老实说 你的身材撑不起来
Frankie, I'm trying here.
弗兰琦 我在努力了
We have a relationship to repair.
我们需要修复关系
We can't just throw yarn at it.
不能光往上扔毛线
She's a little anxious.
她有点焦虑
Still mad?
还生气吗
It's not like you to be upset when someone's upset with you.
你一般不会因为其他人生你的气而不安啊
I know, but it's Frankie.
我知道 但这是弗兰琦
And she was like a mother to me.
她一直像妈妈一样待我
You were also like a mother to me.
你也像妈妈一样待我
"Like a mother"?
"像妈妈"
She wasn't a replacement mother. She's another mother.
她不是替代妈妈 她是另一个妈妈
More love. More love is so good.
这样有更多爱 爱多是好事
It's a whole village of-- Barry!
这是一村的...巴里
Barry, say hello to my favorite mother!
巴里 来跟我最喜欢的妈妈打招呼
Mom, you remember Barry from the office.
妈妈 你记得我公♥司♥的巴里吧
It is so nice to see you again, Grace.
很高兴再次见到你 格蕾丝
You, too. Why are you here?
我也是 你为什么来
So, Mom, Barry and I are, um...
妈妈 巴里和我在...
We are... together.
我们...在一起了
That the word you were looking for? Pretty close.
你是想说这个词吗 差不多了
Good. Goodness, I didn't...
那就好 老天爷 我不...
He is with you?
他跟你在一起了
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表