剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Has a heart of gold.
心如赤金的拜金男
Jesus, Mallory, he's a hooker.
天呐 玛洛丽 他是个鸭啊
What?
什么
Do you really want Mom to find out that I'm a Jean?
你真想让老妈发现我是个"嫖姐"吗
What's a Jean?
嫖姐是什么鬼
It's a female John. Can you keep up?
就是女嫖♥客♥啊 你能跟上节奏吗
Do you know what I just realized?
你们知道我发现了什么吗
The kitchen is still clean.
厨房♥依然是干净的
It's been clean all day.
一整天都是干净的
The same amount of time Frankie's been gone.
跟弗兰琦消失的时间一样
Man, I could get used to this.
天啊 我可能会习惯这样的
You say that now.
你现在是这么说
You'd miss her.
你会想她的
You'd miss...
你会想念...
her.
她
Hair in my brush? Paint in my shower?
我刷子里有她的头发 在我的浴室里画画
Her in my shower?
她竟然用我的浴室
Shower in my kitchen?
在我的厨房♥里洗澡
Do you know what I would pay
你们知道我愿意花多少钱
for some peace and quiet around here?
买♥♥这种安宁时光吗
Three hundred dollars?
300美元吗
Or, you could pay nothing because you'd hate living alone.
你也可以一分钱不花 因为你不喜欢独居
And you'd have no one to boss around or shoot at.
这样没人可让你支使或者让你开枪
I wouldn't hate living alone. I've done it already.
我才不讨厌独居呢 我就这么干过啊
When? With your father.
什么时候 和你们父亲在一起的时候
There's nothing like being with somebody
和某人在一起但却仍然觉得像是孤单一人
and still feeling alone.
那种感觉最难受了
I know.
我知道
What's wrong?
怎么了
Everything and nothing, you know?
一切都不好但又没什么不好
Just... everything and nothing.
就是...什么都不好 又没什么不好
No, no, no to that.
不不不 不能这样
No to loneliness.
拒绝孤单
I have a husband and a billion kids!
我有一个丈夫 还有一堆孩子
And you're not lonely!
你不孤单啊
I bet you never feel alone when you're with Frankie.
我猜你跟弗兰琦在一起的时候从不感觉孤单吧
No.
没有
Then what are you doing? You have a Frankie.
那你在干什么 你有弗兰琦啊
I wish I had a Frankie.
我真希望我有个弗兰琦
I am...
我是...
I mean, I thought I was your Frankie.
我还以为我是你的弗兰琦
You are. You are.
你是 你就是
See, Mom? Don't you want this with Frankie?
瞧吧 妈 你不希望跟弗兰琦也能这样吗
Why?
为什么
I have it with you.
我跟你们就是这样啊
We're having it right now.
我们现在就在享受这种状态啊
Maybe the three of us can finally be close
也许我们娘三个终于可以亲近了
like I've heard families can get.
就像我听说的好的家庭那样
You know, we can hang out more, just like tonight.
我们可以更经常在一起 就像今晚这样
And we can smoke the pot and have the talks.
我们可以抽大♥麻♥ 谈心
Maybe we could start a book club.
或许还可以搞个读书俱乐部
Get your fucking mother over here.
快把你该死的老妈弄回来
Mom.
妈
Want to go for a ride in the trunk?
想坐车去兜兜风吗
Yeah! No! Wait, where are we going?
好呀 不 等等 我们要去哪里
To the beach house.
去海边别♥墅♥
Oh, hell-to-the-nah.
绝对不要
Fuck! That's Allison. It's been an hour already?
操 是艾莉森 已经一小时了吗
It's been 87 minutes. For some reason, I know that.
87分钟了 不知道为什么 我就是知道
This is being fixed, I promise. Let's just call it a night.
我正在搞定 我保证 今晚到此为止吧
There's a lot going on here.
现在你家很多事啊
She's talking about our tasty riffs.
她在说我们的即兴重复段
Okay, everybody, let's go. I'm not going to the beach.
好了 两位 我们走吧 我不去海边
Then you're going to the vegan hotel. All right.
那你就去严格素食酒店吧 好吧
But first we have to go to CVS for a toothbrush,
但首先我们得去CVS买♥♥牙刷
and then to Target for a new pair of pajamas...
然后去塔吉特超♥市♥买♥♥件新睡衣
Mom, no ...and then back to CVS
妈 不 ...然后再回CVS
because I always forget something.
因为我总是遗漏一些东西
Good, and you know I need some ChapStick.
对 你知道我需要一只润唇膏
Oh, I actually have some ChapStick.
其实我有润唇膏
Wait! Wait.
等等 等等
Let me be direct.
我直接说吧
Mom, we're gonna go back to the beach house,
妈 我们要回海边别♥墅♥
you're gonna grab your things,
你取上你的东西
and both of you are gonna go to the vegan hotel,
然后你俩都去纯素食酒店
where I'm sure there will be cruelty-free ChapStick.
我相信那里肯定有无动物实验的润唇膏
Hello, my love.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hey, there.
你好啊
You notice anything different about me?
你注意到我有什么不一样吗
Other than the way you're flirting with that doorway?
除了你调戏那扇门的样子吗
I'm wearing silk, Sol.
我穿着丝绸睡衣呢 索尔
Not cotton, not flannel, but silk.
不是棉的 不是法兰绒 是丝绸的
Nature's sexiest fabric.
大自然最性感的面料
It clings in all the right places.
该服帖的地方都服服帖帖的
Actually, it clings in all places.
其实 是所有的地方都很服帖
Very nice.
很不错啊
The pajamas are nice, too.
睡衣也很不错
What's wrong?
怎么了
What is it? Ah, nothing.
怎么了 没什么
I have some heartburn.
我有点心口灼烧
I'll make some tea. Excuse me.
我去泡点茶 等我一下
Isn't this fun?
是不是很有意思
Yeah. We can do you next.
是啊 下一个就弄你的头发吧
No, we're doing Brianna next.
不 我们可以弄布丽安娜的
No, I think Brianna's gonna pass on...
不 我觉得布丽安娜还是免了吧
She calls it "Jamaica hair."
她说这是牙买♥♥加发型
It's Jamaica hair.
就是牙买♥♥加发型
Ooh, but, look, here's someone who might like it.
瞧啊 来了个可能会喜欢这发型的人呢
We just came to get my mom's weed.
我们是来拿我妈妈的大♥麻♥的
Okay.
好吧
I think we found it.
我觉得我们找到了
I smoked on it, too.
我也抽了
You said you'd never smoke without me.
你说过你不会趁我不在一个人抽的
But then you also said you didn't have a gun either, so...
不过你还说过你没有枪 所以...
Braid train! Frankie, climb aboard!
排队扎鞭子咯 弗兰琦 快来啊
An emphatic "No, thank you"
大写的"不用 谢谢"
followed by "You really should look in a mirror."
然后是"你真的该照照镜子了"
No. Remember what I did to those lifeguards
不行 还记得我是怎么对那些试图阻止我
who tried to block me from double-tubing down that lazy river?
在那条水流很慢的河冲浪的救生员的吗
Yes. This has to stop.
记得 快别这样了
And you want to know why?
你想知道为什么吗
Because the two of you love each other.
因为你们彼此相爱
Oh, yeah. Yeah. I said it. Love.
没错 我说出来了 爱
L-O-V-E. L-U-V if you're feeling sassy.
LOVE 如果想更狂野一点 用LUV也行
I'm not feeling sassy.
我不觉得很狂野
Oh, you're never feeling sassy.
你从来就没有狂野的时候
Well, you wouldn't know what sassy looks like on me.
你不知道我狂野起来是什么样子的
Oh, why don't you eat a bowl of wangs!
你不如吃碗鸡♥巴♥去
Bud, we should go.
巴德 我们走吧
"Bowl of wangs" is how it started with those lifeguards.
救生员事件就是从"一碗鸡♥巴♥"开始的
This is ridiculous. You two are best friends!
太荒唐了 你们是最好的朋友啊
And everyone who knows you can see that,
任何认识你们的人都能看出这点
even if we don't understand how.
尽管我们不明白这是怎么回事
Yeah, Mom, come on.
是啊 妈 拜托
You were just saying how much Frankie means to you.
你刚还在说弗兰琦对你有多重要呢
She said she never-- Ow. She said she nev-- Ow!
她说她不会 她说她不...
She said she never felt alone when she was with you. Mom.
她说她跟你在一起时从不感觉孤单 妈
That's a really nice thing for Grace to say,
格蕾丝能说出这样的话真的很贴心了
and she wouldn't have pulled so hard on Mallory's hair
而且不是这样 她就不会那么用力地
if it wasn't true.
拽玛洛丽的头发
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表