剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
She was trying to talk for at least ten minutes,
她试图讲话至少挣扎了十分钟
but couldn't get any words out.
但就是一个字都说不出来
It wasn't ten minutes. Maybe one minute.
不是十分钟 大概也就一分钟吧
See? She has no memory of it.
瞧吧 她已经完全不记得了
Okay, you can go ahead and lower your arms.
好了 你可以把手臂放下了
Good. Now repeat after me:
很好 现在跟我念
"The sky is always blue in San Diego."
"圣地亚哥的天空永远是蔚蓝的"
You know, everyone says that,
虽然大家都这么说
but we have our share of overcast days.
但也有相当多阴天的日子
Please just do what she says, Frankie.
拜托你照她说的做
Fine. The sky is always blue in San Diego.
好吧 "圣地亚哥的天空永远是蔚蓝的"
Again. The sky is always blue in San Diego
再来一遍 圣地亚哥的天空永远是蔚蓝的
Okay. Uh, well, I'm not seeing any facial paralysis,
好了 我没看到面神经麻♥痹♥的♥症状
no weakness in the arms and no slurred speech.
手臂没有出现无力 也没有言语不清的症状
You can't be saying there's nothing wrong.
你不会是说她一点毛病都没有吧
There's a number of things we can't diagnose in the field.
有些东西是无法在现场诊断出来的
It could've been anything from some neurological event
从神经问题到焦虑发作
to an anxiety attack.
都有可能
Bingo. I pick that one.
没错 我也觉得是这个
Have you been under a lot of stress lately?
你最近是否压力很大
I can't talk about it right now.
我现在无法谈论这事
Okay. Let's get you to the hospital, get you checked out,
好吧 那我们送你去医院 给你做个检查
then you'll know what it is. Nope. No thanks.
然后就知道是什么毛病了 不用了 谢谢
Yeah, I'll follow in your car. Who are you texting?
没事 我开着你的车跟在后面 你在给谁发短♥信♥
Your family. No, no, no.
你的家人们 不 不要
You're gonna scare everyone for no reason.
你会无缘无故地吓到大家的
I'm not sick. I'm not going. I don't recommend that.
我没病 我不去 我不推荐那样
I don't either. What is this, Yelp?
我也不推荐 这难道是大众点评吗
Okay, well, if you're refusing care,
好吧 如果你拒绝医治
I'm gonna need you to sign this release.
我需要你签署这份授权书
She's not refusing care, she's just Happily refusing care.
她并不是拒绝医治 她只是... 乐意拒绝医治
All right, move it along. Nothing to see here.
好了 都散了吧 没什么好看的
The sky is always blue in San Diego.
圣地亚哥的天空永远是蔚蓝的
Just step aside. Frankie, Frankie.
站到一边去 弗兰琦
Where do you think you're going? Home.
你要去哪儿 回家啊
How?
怎么回
Theater's not for fags! Theater's not for fags!
基佬不配用剧院 基佬不配用剧院
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is a disgrace,
我已经得出结论 一个没用的人是耻辱
that two are called a law firm.
两个就叫律所了
And that three or more become a Congress.
三个或更多就变成议会了
And, by God, I have had this Congress!
天啊 我竟然遇到了这个议会
♪ Sit down, John ♪
♪坐下 约翰♪
♪ Sit down, John ♪
♪坐下 约翰♪
♪ For God's sakes, John, sit down ♪
♪天啊 约翰 快坐下♪
♪ Sit down, John ♪
♪坐下 约翰♪
♪ Sit down, John ♪
♪坐下 约翰♪
♪ For God's sakes, John, sit down ♪
♪天啊 约翰 快坐下♪
♪ Someone ought to open up a window ♪
♪谁去开一下窗♪
♪ It's 90 degrees ♪
♪高温都有90度了♪
♪ Have mercy, John, please ♪
♪有点仁慈之心吧 约翰♪
♪ It's hot as hell in Philadelphia ♪
♪费城热得跟地狱一样♪
♪ Someone ought to open up a window ♪
♪谁去开一下窗♪
♪ I say vote yes Vote yes ♪
♪我说投赞成票♪
♪ Vote for independency ♪
♪投票独♥立♥♪
♪ Someone ought to open up a window ♪
♪谁去开一下窗♪
♪ I say vote yes ♪
♪我说投赞成票♪
♪ Sit down, John ♪
♪坐下 约翰♪
♪ Vote for independency ♪
♪投票独♥立♥♪
Will someone shut this man up!
快来人让这家伙闭嘴
Never. Never!
不可能 永远不可能
Oh, stop. You're not leaving without my friend.
停下 你们不能抛下她就这样走了
Well, if she doesn't want to go, we can't force her.
如果她不想去 我们也不能强迫她
But that's the only way to get her to do anything!
但强迫是让她做任何事的唯一办法
Two minutes. Give me two minutes.
两分钟 给我两分钟
If I can't talk sense into her, then I'll carry her here
如果我无法劝服她 我就把她背过来
and strap her into the ambulance myself.
然后亲自把她绑到救护车上
Oh, for Christ's sake.
天啊
We're looking for a Frankie Bergstein.
我们想找一个叫弗兰琦·伯格斯丁的病人
She arrived by ambulance.
她是被救护车送来的
Hey, Bonnie. Hi.
你好 邦妮 你好
Philip Allison.
菲利普 艾莉森
Darshon, you were right, Creed was awesome.
达尚 你说得对 克里德真的棒极了
Told you. You're so right.
我就说吧 你说得太对了
What is this, her home away from home?
这里难道是她的家外之家吗
So?
那又如何
You know that sushi restaurant you go to all the time?
你还记得你经常去的那家寿司店吗
Everybody who works there knows you
那里的工作人员都认识你
and treats you like you're special? Same thing.
对你特殊对待 这跟那个是一回事
Yeah, totally not even close to the same thing.
得了吧 完全不是一回事
No one by that name has been admitted through the emergency room.
急诊室没有收治叫这个名字的病人
Oh, she may be using one of her aliases.
她可能用的是假名之一
Is a "Ms. Eleanor Roosevelt" here?
有叫埃莉诺·罗斯福的病人吗
It wouldn't be that.
不可能是那个
That's the name she uses for dinner reservations.
那是她订餐时才会用的假名
Oh, right. Right, right, right.
对哦 对哦
I'm feeling a little light- headed.
我觉得有点头晕
I think I'm gonna just go sit down.
我还是去坐会儿吧
Stop it. She's fine.
打住 她没事
Oh, she looks great.
她看上去好得很
I know. Gloria Swanson.
我知道了 格洛丽亚·斯旺森
I am beautiful. I am confident.
我很美丽 我很自信
Off, off. Be quiet.
关掉 关掉 安静
I am the perfect age. I am the perfect size.
我拥有完美的年龄 完美的体型
I am good enough. Be quick, Mallory.
我足够好 有话快说 玛洛丽
I'm driving Frankie's car and don't have hands free.
我开的是弗兰琦的车 手上没闲着
We're all here at the hospital. Where are you?
我们都在医院了 你们在哪儿
Oh, shoot! I'm sorry, sweetheart.
该死 真抱歉 亲爱的
Frankie insisted she was fine and refused to go.
弗兰琦坚称自己没事 拒绝去医院
I am healthy and my mind is tranquil.
我很健康 我的思绪很宁静
What? What did she say?
什么 她说什么
Frankie, it's Sol.
弗兰琦 我是索尔
That's not her. It's her goddamn self- affirmation recording.
那不是她 是她那该死的自我肯定的录音
Not the first time I was fooled by that.
我也不是第一次被那个骗了
She said she was going home. Can you all meet me there?
她说她要回家 你们能去那里跟我会合吗
Yeah. Dad, why don't you go back to the theater?
那个 爸 你不如先回剧院吧
We'll let you know what's going on.
我们会把情况都通知你的
The rest of us will head over
等艾莉森的破事闹完了
as soon as Allison is done being Allison.
我们马上就过去
Great. Okay. Hanging up.
好极了 那挂了
Embrace love, light, and the possibility of a better tomorrow.
拥抱爱 光明和美好明天的可能
Pass.
免了
Frankie?
弗兰琦
Frankie, are you here? No!
弗兰琦 你在这里吗 不在
Shit.
该死的
What the hell are you doing?
你在搞什么鬼
I'm getting serious about my health.
我在认真对待自己的健康问题
Why are you acting like nothing happened?
你为什么搞得好像什么事都没发生过一样
I think you had a stroke, Frankie.
我觉得你之前中风发作了 弗兰琦
Get outta here.
滚远点吧
Then what was it?
那你觉得那是什么
Sometimes when you go on and on and on,
有时候当你不停地叨逼
I have the ability to shut my entire body down.
我就能自动关停我的整个身体系统
Maybe I shut down too hard,
或许是这次关停得太狠了
like those fainting goats.
就跟那些晕倒的山羊一样
I know what I saw
我知道我看到的是什么情况
and I know that you have to get this checked out.
我还知道你必须去医院彻底检查下
See this? Total shut down. Didn't hear any of that.
瞧见了吗 彻底关停了 完全没听到你说了什么
Frankie, you here?
弗兰琦 你在吗
Yes! But don't tell Grace.
在 但是别告诉格蕾丝
Maybe you can talk some sense into her.
或许你可以劝劝她
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表