剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, they made my boom box.
我的音响就是他们公♥司♥产的
This is bad, Frankie. We might have to sue them.
形势很糟糕 弗兰琦 我们或许要告他们
Wait a minute, hold on. You do not want to do that.
等等 你们不会想那么做的
They have a lot of money. They have lawyers for their lawyers.
他们有很多钱 也有大批的律师团队
He's right. It could tie you up in court for years.
他说得对 官司可能会纠缠数年
Years? Would I have to be here for that?
数年 我还需要留在这里出庭吗
Why wouldn't you be here?
你为什么会不在这里
What kind of look is that?
那是什么表情啊
What look?
什么表情
The look you just gave him and the one he gave you back.
你刚对他做的表情 以及他回敬你的表情
Oh, my God, did you know about this?
天啊 你是早就知道这事了吗
No.
不是
Grace, I would have told you.
格蕾丝 我要是知道肯定告诉你了
Yeah, like when my breast was out at Jamba Juice?
得了吧 之前在餐厅我露胸了 你就没告诉我
Maybe we should let these two talk.
或许我们应该让她们好好谈谈
Talk about what, Robert?
谈什么 罗伯特
If the looks weren't looks, what is there to talk about?
如果你们的表情没什么特殊含义 那有什么好谈的
Frankie?
弗兰琦
It's not about the article.
跟这篇文章无关
Well, then what's it about?
那跟什么事有关
Santa Fe.
圣菲
Thank you for being so brave, Brendan.
谢谢你这么勇敢 布兰登
Would anyone else like to share?
还有谁想分享自己的事
Hi, I'm Nadia. I'm an alcoholic/addict.
大家好 我是娜迪亚 我患有酒瘾
Hi, Nadia.
你好 娜迪亚
And I had a really hard day.
并且我今天过得很难受
This guy I know apparently has feelings for me and it freaked me out.
我认识的一个人对我有感觉 那把我吓坏了
I think because I have feelings for him, too.
我觉得那是因为 我对他也有感觉
In the past, I would've ripped
如果是在过去 我会在大街上
this guy's pants off in the middle of the street,
就把那家伙的裤子撕了
done him right there.
直接上了他
And then, I would have ripped him off.
然后 我会把他也撕成碎片
But this was my first time in this situation sober
但这是我第一次在戒酒状态下遇到恋情
and I didn't know how to handle it.
我不知道该如何处理这事
He's a nice guy...
他是个好男人
and I've never been with one of those.
我从没跟好男人在一起过
But maybe, in the future...
但或许 在将来
over time, and if he's patient...
经过长♥期♥的相处 如果他有耐心
who knows.
谁知道呢
She likes me.
她喜欢我
Are the eggs okay?
鸡蛋还行吗
Yeah, they're delicious. Why?
当然啊 很好吃 怎么了
I don't know. You don't seem to be making that much noise.
我也不知道 你似乎没发出很享受的声音啊
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Are you sure you don't mean...
你确定不该是这样的吗...
What is the matter with you?
你是有什么毛病啊
After we were done, when I came to the kitchen,
我们做完之后 我来到厨房♥
you stayed in the bedroom,
你一个人在卧室里
and made that noise.
然后发出了这种声音
Oh. That was because of the vibrator.
噢 那是因为那根振动棒
But I thought we were...
但我以为我们...
I thought you were... completed.
我以为你已经 完事了
I was! I totally was.
我是完事了 真的
I just... took another spin around the old block.
我只是 又爽了一次而已
But that sound you were making
但是你发出的那个声音
was way different from the sound you make with me.
跟你在和我做的时候发出的声音完全不一样
And? Does that mean it's better?
所以呢 那意味着振动棒更厉害吗
They were just two different experiences.
那是完全不同的两种体验
Like surf and turf.
就跟海陆大餐一样
Surf and turf is one experience by definition.
海陆大餐实际上是一种体验
Not the way I eat it. You're not answering the question.
按我的吃法就不是 你没有直接回答我的问题
I had an amazing time with you.
我刚刚跟你一起做的时候很爽
That was some of the best sex that we've ever had.
那是我们最棒的性♥爱♥经历之一
Why don't you make that sound with me?
那你跟我一起做时 怎么就没有那种声音
No, it has nothing to do with you.
不 跟你没关系
It's just...
只是...
It's a perfectly designed machine.
那个小器具真的设计得非常好
Okay. I get it.
好吧 我懂了
You're well- designed, too.
你也是个设计精巧的人
Okay, okay. Enough with the adorable bullshit.
好了 别再说好话恭维我了
Don't be mad at the vibrator.
别生那个振动棒的气
When I'm with you, it's beautiful and it really means something.
我跟你在一起时 真的很美好 那有重大意义
You don't have to say that, but thanks.
你不必说这些的 不过还是谢了
You're welcome.
不客气
Oh, I have to go home. I gotta feed Gregory.
我得回去了 我要喂格雷戈里
Can you please stop worrying?
你能别再担心了吗
Give me one more shot. What?
再给我一个机会 什么
Give me a chance to beat the machine.
再给我一个机会 打败那个小器具
You know, there's been an awful lot of attention on me today.
今天对我的关注度太多了
Let me try a little something.
我想换个花样
Jacob is moving to Santa Fe.
雅各布要搬去圣菲了
What?
什么
His kids are there.
他的孩子都在那边
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
天啊 我真的很遗憾
He asked me to go with him.
他叫我跟他一起过去
Wh...
什...
You're not thinking of going? I don't know.
你不会是打算去吧 我不知道
I mean, there are a million things to think about.
有太多的事需要考虑
When is he moving? I don't know.
他什么时候搬走 我不知道
Then when would you have I don't know that either.
那你要什么时候... 我也不知道
Nothing has been decided yet.
现在一切都没决定
Well, since you don't know anything,
既然你什么都不知道
I have at least 400 vibrators to box.
我还有至少400根振动棒要打包
Four hundred and one.
是401根
Can we talk about this, please?
我们能谈谈这事吗
Can you print some more labels, please?
你能去打印更多的标签吗
Grace No!
格蕾丝 不要
I can't... I can't talk about this right now.
我做不到 我现在没办法谈这事
So, label, label, label.
标签 标签 标签
And please, would you put the paper in right- side up this time.
并且拜托你这次把纸的位置放对
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm knocking on your walls, Grace. I'm gonna find a way in.
我在敲你的心墙 格蕾丝 我在想办法进去
Where's the door? Show me a window.
门在哪儿呢 给我开扇窗啊
Frankie, is this how you want to be murdered?
弗兰琦 你是想被这样杀死吗
Looks like I'll just shimmy over the top and come through the chimney.
我还是爬到屋顶 从烟囱跳进去吧
Please talk to me. This is a big deal.
求你跟我说说话 这可是大事
For both of us.
对我们双方而言都是
Excuse me.
借过
I'm just thinking about what I want for the rest of my life.
我只是在考虑我的余生想要什么
Don't you ever think about that? Yeah.
你就没想过这个问题吗 想过
What do you see when you visualize your future?
当你幻想你的未来 你看到的是什么
Zero boxes in my house.
家里的包裹全都寄出去
I picture myself in a hot air balloon.
我看到的是我自己在一个热气球里
Oh, wait a minute, I've changed my answer.
等等 我改变答案了
When I picture my life, I'm holding a giant pin.
我幻想我的未来时 看到的是我拿着一根巨大的针
No, really. I want to fly freely. I want to soar.
不 真的 我想自♥由♥飞翔 我想一飞冲天
I want a big life that encompasses many different things.
我想要的是包含了很多东西的充实的生活
Oh, congratulations,
恭喜啊
you dream about being a flying human fruit basket.
你梦想的是成为一个飞翔的人体水果篮
Talk to me. This is important.
跟我谈谈吧 这事很重要
This is important, too.
这事也很重要啊
Look, if you're not gonna help,
听着 如果你不打算帮忙
the least you can do is not slow me down.
至少也别拖慢我的速度
I can help. No.
我可以帮忙的 不
Obviously, you have a lot to think about. So go think.
显然 你现在有很多要考虑的事 所以 去思考吧
I'm fine.
我没事
We'll talk about this in the morning... I guess.
我们明早再谈这事吧 我猜
Yeah.
好的
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表