剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, I'm switching this out for water.
好了 我要把这杯换成水了
You're chasing a vodka martini with vodka?
你喝完伏特加马提尼接着喝纯伏特加
Are you insane?
你是疯了吗
You can't handle a "Grace Hanson." I'm having fun!
你受不了老妈这种喝法的 我在找乐子
Since when is your idea
你从什么时候起
of fun getting drunk and sniffing some guy?
觉得找乐子就是喝酒和闻男人了
You do realize you have a husband waiting for you at home.
你知道你家里有个丈夫在等你吧
You know what's waiting for me?
你知道什么在等我吗
Mitch just texts that Maisy, you know, our girl baby?
米奇刚发短♥信♥说梅希 就是我们的女儿
I know who she is.
我知道是谁
She shit all over our bed.
她拉了一床的屎
He wants me to come home because he doesn't know what to do.
他想让我回去 因为他不知道该怎么办
That's my life: a shit-covered bed
这就是我的生活 一张糊满屎的床
and a man who can't figure out laundry.
和一个不会洗衣服的老公
Don't go. Get a room here for the night. Make him clean it up.
别走 晚上在这里开间房♥ 让他去清理
You don't get it. I always have to clean it up.
你不懂 清理的人永远是我
I really hope that's metaphorical.
真希望这是个比喻
You're so lucky, you don't even know. You have all this freedom.
你多幸运啊 却不自知 你有那么多自♥由♥
That freedom's been a real boon to me lately.
最近那自♥由♥对我来说真是"恩赐"啊
But at least you get to do what you want.
但至少你想干什么就能干什么啊
I don't know what I want. I only know what I don't want.
我不知道我想要什么 只知道不想要什么
But you're not trapped.
但你没有被困住啊
You feel like you're trapped?
你觉得自己被困住了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Sometimes.
有时吧
Lately...
最近
I just-- I feel like
我觉得
there aren't a lot of surprises for me down the road.
余生里不会再有太多惊喜了
You know, my kids will grow up, they'll move away,
我的孩子会长大 会搬走
I'll become a grandmother.
我会成为奶奶外婆
I'll get my face done, my grandkids will graduate from college,
我会去整容 孙子辈的会大学毕业
I'll get my face redone, and then I'll die.
我会再次去整容 然后死掉
I mean, that's silly.
你这想法也太傻了
We'll all be dead from loose nukes
早在那些事发生之前
long before most of that stuff happens.
我们都会死于核武器发射的
You think?
你这么认为吗
And I don't think you're trapped.
而且我不觉得你被困住了
Who are you kidding? You would hate my life.
开什么玩笑 你讨厌我这种生活
Oh, for sure.
当然了
But, I mean, you've always wanted a family and now you have one.
但是你一直渴望家庭 现在你如愿以偿了
Yeah.
是啊
Mitch just texted again. I have to go. Listen...
米奇又发短♥信♥了 我得走了 听着
No...
别啊
All I'm saying is, you still have choices.
我的重点是 你仍有选择
And if you get to choose...
如果你要选的话
choose that.
选那个
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I'm just gonna... Okay.
我把它... 好吧
That just--
真是...
Jesus, Mal. What is going on?
老天爷 玛洛 你怎么回事
It went everywhere. It went everywhere.
各种事 各种糟心事
Frankie, come to the shooting range with me
弗兰琦 和我一起去射击场
and you'll see how safe it is.
你就明白它很安全了
Jacob!
雅各布
Oh, thank heavens you're back!
谢天谢地你回来了
Yes, I flew back in a plane to the airport.
是的 我乘飞机飞到机场
I know how planes work.
我知道飞机是怎么回事
Do you know how picking people up from the airport works?
那你知道怎么开车去机场接人吗
I was supposed to pick you up. I'm so sorry.
我本该去接你的 太抱歉了
It's cool. I was just worried
没关系 只是你没出现
when you didn't show up or answer your phone.
也不接电♥话♥ 我很担心
It was a day of worry for all of us, Jacob.
我们都担心一整天了 雅各布
Oh, hey, Sol.
索尔
Why were you guys worried?
你们为什么担心呢
Because last night I was gunned down in effigy,
因为昨晚一个假的我被射杀了
and now Annie Oakley refuses to give up her kill stick.
而现在神枪手拒绝放弃她的匣子炮
I might be missing a few pieces of this story.
我可能漏听了一些故事情节
Grace has a gun. And...?
格蕾丝有把枪 然后呢
Grace has a gun.
格蕾丝有把枪
That's... terrible?
这很糟糕吗
You should get rid of that... gun.
你应该丢掉那把枪
Why are you pausing weirdly?
你停顿得怪怪的
I'm not... pausing.
我没有停顿
Oh, yeah. I just heard it.
好吧 我刚听到了
This is important, Jacob.
这很重要 雅各布
I know you're okay with a bow and arrow,
我知道你不介意弓箭
are you okay with handguns?
手♥枪♥也能接受吗
Can I make myself a sandwich or something?
我能做个三明治什么的吃吗
No, no, no, wait a minute.
不不不 等一下
I'm interested to hear your view on this.
我很好奇你对此的看法
Seriously, they don't feed you on the plane.
说真的 飞机上不发食物的
Now, in the old days they used to Jacob!
过去飞机上还常常... 雅各布
All right, fine. I worry about you two living alone out here.
好吧 我很担心你们两个单独住在这里
Especially after that break-in.
尤其是在入室盗窃事件之后
So maybe it's not such a bad thing that Grace has a gun.
所以或许格蕾丝有把枪并非坏事
Thank you! No "Thank you"!
谢谢 不谢谢
I can't believe this.
简直不敢相信
There's only so many betrayals I can take during a 24-hour period.
24小时里我能承受住的背叛是有限的
Fuck all y'alls!
操你们丫的
What did I do? I'm not one of the y'alls.
关我什么事 我又不在"你们"里
You're a "Y'all," Sol.
你在 索尔
I'm sorry, Frankie, but you asked for my opinion.
对不起 弗兰琦 但是你让我发表意见的
No, don't say you're sorry. You're just being honest.
不 别说对不起 你只是说了实话
Don't defend my boyfriend.
别维护我男朋友
Well, somebody has to.
好吧 得有个人维护他
You're biting his head off. After all he's done for us?
你都快把他生吃了 他为我们做了那么多
What have I done?
我做什么了
Oh, are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
Enough to deserve that sandwich.
反正足够奖励你一个三明治
Go make yourself a sammy! I'll make sandwiches.
去给自己做个三明治吃 我来做
No! He can make his own sandwich!
不 他自己会做三明治
Why should he make his own sandwich?
为什么要他自己做
A guy that's loaned us $75,000? What?
他借给我们7.5万美元呢 什么
Well, I know I'm not supposed to say anything--
我知道我不该说出来的
Then don't!
那就闭嘴
Everybody but Grace go in the kitchen
除了格蕾丝 其他人都去厨房♥
and get yourself a sandwich!
给自己做个三明治吃
Frankie, what's going on here?
弗兰琦 这是什么情况
Jacob, did you loan us $75,000?
雅各布 你借给我们7.5万美元了吗
I did not.
我没啊
What?!
什么
Oh, boy.
老天
So how did you do that thing with the cherry stem?
你是怎么把樱桃梗变成那样的
I tied it with my hands
我用手打的结
and popped it in my mouth when you weren't looking.
然后趁你不注意再放嘴里
Impressive.
真厉害
It's gonna be $300 for tonight. Is that okay?
包♥夜♥三百块 可以吗
You're funny. And you do smell good, like...
你真幽默 而且又好闻 就像
bourbon and fancy soap.
波旁酒和香皂
I'm not joking, $300 for the night.
我没开玩笑 包♥夜♥三百
What? I'm an escort.
什么 我是牛郎
What? I thought you got the gist before when I said,
什么 我以为你心领神会了 那会儿我说
"$50 to make you holler."
"五十块包你爽到叫"
No, I thought that was just an odd shout-out to Tone Lōc.
没有 我以为那是句古怪的说唱歌♥词呢
I'm sorry. I thought you understood what was happening here.
真抱歉 我以为你明白是什么情况
I did not.
我不明白
Oh, my apologies. I'd better be going.
我的错 我还是走吧
Again, I'm sorry for the confusion.
让你误解了 再次道歉
Just out of curiosity,
只是好奇问问
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表