剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
But he's so nice.
但他人那么好啊
Thank you, Mom.
谢谢了 妈妈
Anytime, darling. You've always been like a daughter to me.
不客气 亲爱的 你一直也像我的女儿
So Grace, how are you?
那么 格蕾丝 你好吗
Thank you for asking, Barry. I am superb.
谢谢关心 巴里 我超级棒
Frankie and I are fielding loan offers.
弗兰琦和我接到了很多贷款邀请
It's good, good, good, good, good, good, good, good.
非常非常棒
Well, I guess she's good. She seems really good. Yeah.
看来她挺好 她看上去真的很好
This is amazing.
这太棒了
How do you feel?
你感觉如何
Frankly, I feel like barfing in my handbag.
老实说 我感觉想往手包里吐
So you found your handbag.
那么你找到你的手包了
No, no, this is Grace's.
不 这是格蕾丝的
Do you see any red dots?
你看到红点了吗
I see the ones that's in your hand.
我看到你手里的了
And now I see Sol.
我还看到索尔了
Sol.
索尔
That guy's really got a pair on him.
他还真是好大胆
Don't worry, I got it.
别担心 我解决
It is so nice to finally meet you. So nice to meet you, too.
很高兴终于见到你了 很高兴认识你
And this is Mallory's husband, Mitch.
这位是玛洛丽的丈夫 米奇
He's working.
他在工作
Yes, one of his famous emergency get-out-of-the-art-show babies.
是啊 他有名的不去画展借口紧急宝宝
Well, I was an art-show baby.
我就是个画展宝宝
I was just trying to break the tension.
我就是想打破紧张气氛
There's no tension here.
没有紧张气氛啊
Right, Mitch? Back me up, buddy. Okay.
是吧 米奇 挺我一句 好了
Who'd have thunk it,
谁能想到
when we first met at your farm stand,
我们最初在你的集市摊位上相识时
that one day, we'd be standing here,
哪知道有一天 我们会站在这里
shoulder to shoulder...
肩并肩
the gay ex-husband, the new lover, supporting our lady.
同性恋前夫和新情人 一起支持我们的女士
I mean... your lady, my ex-lady.
你的女人 我的前妻
It's all good. We're cool.
没事 我们没事
I think now might be a good time to go over and say hi.
我觉得现在我可以过去打个招呼了
I wouldn't.
我建议还是别了
So I should just stay here and talk to you?
我就站在这里跟你说话吗
I think that's your sweet spot.
我觉得这样最好
You can see the rage toward me in every brush stroke.
每一笔里都能看到她对我的愤怒
Notice the bold use of yellow?
看到对黄色的大胆运用了吗
That's because I hate mustard.
那是因为我讨厌芥末酱
It's starting.
开始了
What's starting?
什么开始了
The "Bud's Super-Needy Girlfriend" drinking game.
"巴德超级粘人女友"喝酒游戏
You're gonna want to eat something first.
你最好先吃点东西
She looks lovely. They always look lovely.
她看上去不错 她们看上去都不错
This is great, I can't even play the game I invented.
这可真好 我都不能玩我发明的游戏
Okay, Frankie?
好了 弗兰琦
Someone has one thing, just one thing, to say to you.
有个人有一句话对你说
Frankie, the work in this collection blows me away.
弗兰琦 这次的展品简直令我惊叹
Put a sock in it, Sol.
省省吧 索尔
I told you, man.
我说的吧
He told you.
他说对了
Since when are there egg rolls?
哪来的蛋卷
And that's when I realized I have celiac disease.
那时候我就意识到我有脂泻病
Of course you do. Gluten allergies are so common nowadays.
当然了 麸质过敏如今好普遍
Oh, gosh, global warming. Yeah.
天呐 全球变暖 是啊
It's real. It's very real. Sucks.
是真的哦 太糟糕了
Do you have other allergies?
你还有其他过敏吗
It's quicker to list the things I'm not allergic to.
不如说有哪些东西是我不过敏的吧
Plums.
李子
I don't even like them that much.
我都不怎么喜欢那个
Why are you all drinking in a clump?
你们为什么都在喝酒
We are... just celebrating
我们在庆祝
the fact that I'm going to buy one of your paintings.
我要买♥♥下你的一幅画
Oh, really?
真的吗
Which one spoke to you?
你喜欢哪一幅
The... second least expensive one.
第二便宜的那幅
And Mitch is so sad he's missing this,
米奇很遗憾他不能来
he said to get one to bring home.
他叫我买♥♥一幅回家
Cut the crap, you two.
少来了 你俩
Nobody's buying any paintings.
没人在买♥♥我的画
I don't mean "Nobody," I mean you people.
不是"没人" 就是你们
No family can buy art.
家人不可以买♥♥
I don't want any part of your
我不要你们
pity ponchos or your pity purchases.
出于可怜的雨披和购买♥♥
If you love a piece, I will give it to you free of charge.
如果你们看好了哪件 我可以免费送给你们
And "free of charge" does not include delivery.
"免费"不包括运费
I once ordered a pizza and then I got robbed.
我有次订了个披萨 然后被抢了
Right. I can see that.
好吧 看得出
I'm much more like that one, I think, than this one.
比起这个 我更喜欢那个
Yeah, well, whatever you see, honey.
随你说吧 亲爱的
They're both handsome.
都很不错
Grace!
格蕾丝
Hey, there.
你们好啊
Oh, Right.
好吧
Peter.
皮特
I feel your belt.
你的腰带抵到我了
How are you, Grace?
你好吗 格蕾丝
Thank you for asking, Judy. I'm fine.
谢谢关心 朱迪 我很好
So, what's new? Are you seeing anybody?
有什么新情况 你在约会吗
That's a rude question, Peter.
太失礼了 皮特
I don't have time for that. I'm too busy with my new business.
我没那个时间 我忙着做生意呢
Good for you.
真不错
No, good for you, Judy. Trust me. Good for you.
不 对你有好处 朱迪 相信我
And maybe good for you, too, Peter, if you're open.
或许对你也有好处 皮特 如果你够开放的话
He's not.
他不
I mean, I have no idea what you're talking about,
我虽然不知道你在说什么
but I'm telling you, he's not.
但我告诉你 他不的
I might be. You're not.
我或许是 你不是
I'm not.
我不
Frankie. Sol, quit shadowing me, man.
弗兰琦 索尔 别跟着我了
You are so brave.
你好勇敢
Stop! I don't need your fake support.
得了 我不需要你虚伪的支持
I don't need anybody but me to tell me that I'm an artist.
我不需要别人 只需要我自己相信我是个艺术家
Not even, perhaps, Sir Kenneth Loggins?
连肯尼斯·拉金斯爵士也不需要吗
Oh, really?
不是吧
He's the last freaking person I need to hear from.
我最不想听到他的事了
How do you even mention his name to me?
你怎么敢对我提他
Excuse me.
失陪
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
该死 该死
You're here. Why are you here? It's my military training.
你来了 你怎么来了 我的军人本能
Never leave a man behind in hostile territory.
永远不把战友落在敌对领土内
I did a bad thing, Robert. I did a very bad thing.
我做了件坏事 罗伯特 非常坏
You've been here for ten minutes.
你才来了10分钟
What could you have possibly done?
你能做了什么
I did it before I came.
我来之前做的
Okay, that tracks.
好吧 这说得通
Hello, Grace. Robert.
你好 格蕾丝 罗伯特
How are you?
你好吗
So good.
好极了
So, so good.
太好了
So much happening with the business.
生意可忙了
So, things are good? Things are good.
一切都挺好 很好
How about with you? Things are good with me, too.
你呢 我也挺好
My things are better.
我更好
It turns out that my accountant was a bigamist,
原来我的会计是个重婚犯
who wasn't technically even an accountant.
严格讲他都不是个会计
I have to pee. Hey, Bud, do you have my special soap?
我得尿尿了 巴德 你拿我的特别香皂了吗
I hope it's still good. I lost my sense of smell.
希望还能用 我失去了嗅觉
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表