剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Ocean, here I come! Oh, God.
就差那么一点
So close.
我看我们还是步行吧
I guess we're walking.
走吧
Come on. Ugh.
救护车
那这辆车怎么办
What are we gonna do about the cart?
什么车 我可没看见有车
What cart? I don't see a cart.
等我
Wait.
快来
Come on.
我再也不想跟孩子们说话了 是不是不对
Am I wrong to never want to talk to our kids again?
-我们就得惩罚他们 -没错 怎么罚
- We're gonna punish 'em for this. - Yeah, how?
你可以回去跟布丽安娜一起工作
You can go back into business with Brianna.
那她可惨了
That would punish her.
那你可以把巴德按字母顺序排列的食谱全打乱
And you can de-alphabetize Bud's cookbook collection.
-肯定有效果 -那剩下的两个我们怎么办
- That would punish him. - What do we do with the other two?
她已经有那么多孩子了 而他住在蜗居里
She's got a million kids and he lives in a shoe.
他们已经在惩罚他们自己了
They're punishing themselves.
这又不是在比赛
It's not a race.
失败者才那么说呢
That's loser talk.
回家了
Home.
我们之前是脑子进水了吗
What were we thinking?
房♥子已售
快把它转回去
Turn it back around.
同
妻
俱乐部
第四季第十三集
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表