剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Look, I found some peppermints and two pennies.
看 我找到了一些薄荷糖和两枚硬币
You can put them on top of my eyelids when I die.
我死后你可以把它们放在我的眼皮上
The peppermints. And by the way, if I go first,
我是指薄荷糖 还有 如果我先死
you have permission to eat me.
我允许你吃掉我
But not my face.
但不能吃我的脸
I don't understand why you're being so negative.
我不懂你为什么要这么消极
You know how important meeting Marla is for us.
你明知道见玛拉对我们来说有多重要
You're supposed to be my partner!
你应该作为支持我的好搭档
I am being your partner.
我这就是在支持你
You're living in a dreamscape, Grace.
你把一切想得太美好了 格蕾丝
Even if you get to the phone,
就算你找到电♥话♥
it's too late to get someone over here
也来不及找人到这儿来
to help us in time for the meeting.
帮我们赶上会议了
I will not give up.
我绝不放弃
Fine! Then I will do it for you.
好吧 那我来让你死心
What are you doing?
你这是在干什么
I'm cancelling the meeting.
我要取消会议
You wouldn't dare! Oh, wouldn't I?
你才不敢 我不敢吗
You don't know Marla's number. Oh, don't I?
你不知道玛拉的电♥话♥号♥码 我不知道吗
Or did I write it and the address of her office
没准我把她的电♥话♥号♥码和办公室地址
on my forearm because you always say
写在手臂上了 因为你老说
I'm so sucky with navigation?
我没有方向感
Beep, beep! Eat my floor dust!
哔哔 我先走一步了
Don't you dare cancel that meeting, Frankie.
你敢取消会议试试 弗兰琦
Well, this is very Making A Murderer, isn't it?
这里很有《制♥造♥杀人犯》的感觉啊
A boat! Hey, howdy, folks.
有艘船 你们好啊
Come on in. Have a look-see.
快进来看看
Don't worry, I chained that dog up.
别担心 我已经把那条狗拴起来了
Albert "The Duke" Dukmejian.
我是公爵阿尔伯特·杜克梅杰
All right. Coyote. Coyote.
你好 我是卡奥迪 卡奥迪
Mallory. Hello, Mallory.
这是玛洛丽 你好 玛洛丽
And Brianna. Hi, Bree.
这位是布丽安娜 你好 布丽
Brianna. Brianna.
是布丽安娜 布丽安娜
Well, feel free to look around, folks.
你们可以四处逛逛 不必拘束
Everything here is for sale, including this jacket.
这里所有东西都可以卖♥♥ 包括这件外套
I am digging that jacket.
我喜欢那件外套
I knew we were too far off the freeway.
我就知道我们离高速太远了
Can we please get the hell out of here? I smell meth.
我们能不能快点离开 我闻到冰♥毒♥味了
We drove all the way here. Let's at least look around.
我们大老远开车来这里 至少转转吧
Okay? Yeah. Okay.
好吗 好吧
I think I might have partied in this.
我好像在这里面开过派对
Oh, Jesus.
天呐
Do you want to live in this food truck?
你想住在这辆餐车里吗
It does have a big kitchen.
厨房♥倒是挺大的
Oh, my God, you guys! Run! It's too late for Mallory!
天啊 你们快来 快跑 来不及救玛洛丽了
No, come here. This is awesome.
不是的 快来 这个好棒啊
Scared the shit out of me.
吓死我了
Look!
瞧
Oh, dear Lord, it's a tiny house.
要命了 是一间微型屋
Is this for little people?
这是给小矮人住的吗
No! Don't you ever watch Tiny House Hunters?
不是 你没看过《微型屋猎人》那个真人秀吗
You know how I feel about tiny houses.
你知道我不喜欢微型屋的
What do you have against tiny houses?
你为什么对微型屋那么反感
What don't I have against tiny houses?
我为什么不对微型屋反感
Look, I'm all for sustainable living,
我完全赞成可持续生活方式
I don't need some smug, whimsy-loving tiny-house fascist
但我不需要自以为是 喜欢猎奇的极端分子
making me feel guilty because I don't care to sleep sitting up!
来让我感到内疚 就因为我不愿意坐着睡觉
That's harsh. Oh, is it?
太刻薄了 是吗
Or is "harsh" cooking brussels sprouts on your stove-top
还是说在小炉子上煮球芽甘蓝时
and then hot-boxing yourself to death with your own farts?
被自己的屁闷死才是真刻薄呢
Know what show I wanna watch? Tiny House Hunters Hunters!
知道我想看什么节目吗 《微型屋猎人猎人》
I love this tiny porch.
我喜欢这个小门廊
And it's going to make it look like I've got a lot of stuff.
而且这房♥子会显得我有很多东西
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, Duke, is this for sale?
公爵 这个房♥子卖♥♥不卖♥♥
Everything's for sale!
所有东西都可以卖♥♥
I'm never coming over.
我绝对不会来作客的
I'm getting to that phone first. No.
我会先够到那个电♥话♥ 不
No, you can't. What do you mean, "No"? Yes!
你不行 你什么意思 我绝对可以
Listen to your limits.
顺从你身体的极限
I'm not gonna give up.
我不会放弃的
Let go of me.
放开我
We're gonna do this.
我们就来拼到底吧
That's your hat, joke's on you!
那是你的帽子 闹笑话的是你
Grace, no.
格蕾丝 不要
The only lunatic at this table is me, Sol.
在座唯一的疯子是我 索尔
When you saw your mother, was she... in bed with us?
你看到你母亲时 她也跟我们一起在床上吗
Oh, God, no.
天啊 不是
But, like, my face wasn't her face, was it?
可是 我的脸不是变成她的脸了吧
No, but thanks for putting that in my head.
不是 不过谢谢你让我脑海中植入那个画面
You know, in answer to your question from before,
回答你刚刚的问题
I've heard lots of stories like that in the confessional.
我在忏悔室听过很多类似的故事
It's not all that uncommon.
并不罕见
See that?
听见了吗
Of course you conjured your mother.
你当然会看到你母亲了
That was a very hard visit you had with her,
你们上次见面闹得很不愉快
so it makes perfect sense that it rattled you.
所以你为此烦心也很正常
He came out to his mother.
他向他母亲出柜了
I think you buried the lead here. She's still alive?
你怎么隐瞒了重要信息 她还活着吗
You can't kill what's already dead.
你无法杀死已经死了的人
What was that like? How did it go?
当时的情况如何 进行得怎么样
Well, I've had better times with the IRS.
比税务局来查账时还紧张
Will you walk me through what happened last night?
你能不能把昨晚的事跟我从头到尾说一遍
When you saw her did she say anything?
你见到她时 她说什么了吗
She didn't have to. I knew she was thinking,
她不用说出口 我知道她在想
"See you in hell, Bobby."
"地狱见 鲍比"
She really thinks you're going to hell?
她真的认为你会下地狱吗
Mother was a big believer in the fire and brimstone.
母亲深信有地狱之火等酷刑的存在
What about you? Do you think you're going to hell?
那你呢 你觉得自己会下地狱吗
Of course he doesn't.
他当然不觉得
Robert?
罗伯特
I think some of the teachings
我觉得教会有些教义
of the church cast very long shadows.
给我留下了很深的阴影
Right, but you don't actually believe in
没错 但你不是真的相信
an omnipotent God who can send you to hell?
有全能的上帝 可以把你打入地狱吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you really believe God's angry when you eat lobster?
你真的相信你吃龙虾时上帝会生气吗
Yes, I do. But God isn't sending me
我相信 但上帝不会罚我
to burn for all of eternity.
永生永世被焚烧
Well, then I guess it's a question of degrees, Sol.
那我们只是程度不同 索尔
I agree.
我同意
I've always thought religion
我一向认为宗教信仰
is most beneficial when it's taken à la carte.
只有各取所需才最能发挥作用
Look, I know that hell isn't really a place.
我知道地狱不是真的存在
But I don't know that, too.
但我也不能确定
There is this part of me, somewhere,
我内心深处的某个角落
that believes hell is exactly where I'm going.
仍然相信我一定会下地狱
But, if we're true to ourselves...
但如果我们忠于自己
and love each other the way we do...
像这样真心爱着彼此
how can we be sinners?
我们又怎么会是罪人呢
I struggled with this too.
我也纠结过这个问题
But a very wise priest gave me another way to look at it.
但一位睿智的神父教会我用另一个角度看待这件事
The afterlife
所谓来生
is how you're remembered by the living.
其实就是后人对你的评价
Hitler was evil. He will always be remembered as evil.
希♥特♥勒♥十恶不赦 人们永远记得他是邪恶的
He's in hell.
他就在地狱里
Mother Teresa is holy and good.
特蕾莎修女仁慈而善良
She will always be remembered for that.
人们会永远怀念她的美好
That's heaven.
那就是天堂
Oh, my God.
天啊
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表