剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
This house is made of stairs.
这房♥子里这么多楼梯
You've got to go down 30 stairs just to get to the front door.
你得走三十阶台阶才能走到门口
What are you looking at me for? She does them in heels.
你看我♥干♥什么啊 她还穿着高跟鞋走楼梯呢
Hey, keep my heels out of this.
打住 别扯到我的高跟鞋
Why do you keep wearing them?
你为什么老穿高跟鞋
They're my trademark.
它们是我的标志
That's like asking Frankie not to dress
那就如同叫弗兰琦不要穿得
like she's going on a granola run for her cult.
像为她的邪教去参加健康长跑一样
You're putting yourself at more risk.
你给自己增加了更多风险
Really?
是吗
Fine. Fine. Maybe you're both right.
好吧 好吧 也许你们说得都对
Maybe this is the time to start compromising for safety's sake.
也许这时候为了安全 要做出些妥协了
You know, vanity be damned.
抛下虚荣心吧
But I just-- I don't know what to do with them.
但我就是不知道怎么处理这些鞋
Oh, here's something.
我想到了
I think she's warming up to it.
我想她开始接受这想法了
Good morning, Joan-Margaret.
早上好 琼-玛格丽特
Morning, string bean.
早 "瘦猴"
There.
给
I think this is your personal mail from home.
这些应该是你的私人信件
Oh, for the love of Pete. I'm sorry, wrong pile.
我的天呐 抱歉 拿错了
Not that I'm conducting personal business on company time.
这不表示我在工作时间处理私事
"Sol Days" in the office are my favorite because of the laughs.
我最喜欢"索尔当老板的时期" 就因为这笑声
And the work.
还有努力工作啊
Work? Work, work. Now I know where Bud gets it from.
工作 就知道工作 我知道巴德像谁了
I think I had to make a few less notes and corrections this week.
我觉得我这周得少记点笔记和修正了
That's a good sign.
这是个好兆头
Is he doing okay otherwise?
他工作上还可以吧
Sol, let me tell you something.
索尔 我这样说吧
If you had told me all those many years ago
如果早在很多年前
that the little boy who stuffed my Tic Tacs up his nose
那个把嘀嗒糖塞进鼻子里的小男孩
was gonna become my boss someday...
有一天会成为我的老板
I would have believed you.
我会相信你的
So... So, good?
这是不错的意思吗
So good.
非常好
Okay. Bye. Thank you.
好 再见 谢谢
Hey, Dad.
好啊 爸
Sorry, probably shouldn't kiss the boss.
抱歉 也许我不该亲老板
Or your 32-year-old man-son.
或者你家32岁的成年儿子
Can I get a copy of this, please? When you get a chance.
等你有空时 能帮我复印一份吗
Coming right up. Thank you.
马上就来 谢谢
As soon as I freshen my Sanka.
我先去加点无咖♥啡♥因♥的咖啡
Sanka? Sanka?
咖啡 咖啡
Sanka?
要咖啡吗
I'll have a I'll have a splash. We're good.
给我来点吧 我们不用了
She cracks me up.
我被她逗死了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yep.
是啊 是啊
Too bad I have to let her go.
太可惜我要炒了她
Oh, there you are.
你在这里啊
I, um... I need to talk to you.
我要跟你谈谈
Oh, I cannot believe you're wearing that thing.
我不敢相信你竟戴了这玩意
Yeah, I know, but maybe Bud's right.
我懂 但也许巴德说得对
We wouldn't have had to do all that crawling to the phone
我们如果戴着这玩意 我就不用
if I had one of these.
爬去抓电♥话♥了
He's also right about the bears.
遇到熊的那事他说的也对
When do you ever go into the woods?
你什么时候会去林子啊
Bears are everywhere now. There's a drought.
现在哪里都有熊 因为出现干旱了
They're coming for our water and picnic baskets.
它们要来抢我们的水源和野餐篮
This wonderful article comes out, and instead of
这么棒的文章出来以后 他们没说
"Hey, congratulations, let's pop out the champagne,"
"恭喜啊 开香槟庆祝吧"
they give us Panic Alerts.
而是给了我们紧急求助器
They meant well.
他们也是好心
But when everybody sees these around our necks,
但大家看到我们戴着这玩意时
they're going to look at us and say,
人们会看着我们就会说
"Oh, poor old lady, she lives all alone.
"可怜的老太婆 孤身一人
She has medical conditions."
她身体有病痛"
Nobody's gonna say that.
没人会那么说
Nobody thinks of us as "Poor old ladies."
没人会把我们看成是"可怜的老太婆"
Oh, yeah? What about your friends?
是吗 那你的朋友们呢
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Judy and Peter.
朱迪和皮特
They called me "Poor Grace" at your art show.
他们在你的画展上管我叫"可怜的格蕾丝"
Maybe they said "Pour Grace,"
也许他们是说"给格蕾丝倒酒"
Like "Pour Grace another martini."
像是"再给格蕾丝一杯马提尼酒"
Or "Whore Grace."
或者是"荡♥妇♥格蕾丝"
I realize that's not a compliment,
我意识到这不是夸人的词
but it's a lot better than "Poor Grace."
但这比"可怜的格蕾丝"好多了
I know what they meant.
我知道他们是什么意思
I don't want people to look at me that way.
我不想让人们那样看我
I want them to look at me and say,
我想让他们看着我 心想
"There's the lady that created a business in her 70s."
"这是那个七十多岁创业的女人"
But we're doing that.
我们是在创业啊
Yeah, but it's not happening.
但没有成功啊
Frankie, we have a great product,
弗兰琦 我们的产品非常棒
but there's a lot we don't have.
但我们欠缺的东西也很多
We don't have capital, infrastructure, distributors--
我们没有资金 基础设施 分销商
The snacks, the mascot, the theme song...
零食 吉祥物 主题歌♥
I thought you were writing the theme song.
主题歌♥不是你来写吗
It's gonna be late.
来不及了
I have an idea.
我想到一个点子
You're not gonna like it.
你不会喜欢
Okay.
好吧
Out of respect for our friendship,
出于对我们友谊的敬意
would you let me tender my resignation instead of just firing me?
你能让我有尊严地辞职 而非炒了我吗
Frankie, you're an equal partner. You can't be fired.
弗兰琦 我们是平等合伙人 你不会被炒
Really?
真的吗
Because I was under the impression I could fire you.
因为我一直以为我可以炒了你
Just... hear me out.
听我说完
I got an e-mail this morning from an old colleague, Mimi Becker.
我今早收到了以前一位同事的邮件 咪♥咪♥·贝克
She runs Purple Orchid.
她现在经营紫兰花公♥司♥
Purple what? Oh, it's a big company
紫什么 就是家大公♥司♥
that specializes in adult romance and intimacy products.
专门提供成人情爱与亲密产品的服务
They have all the resources in place that we need.
他们拥有我们需要的一切资源
So she would be just like our... partner?
她会成为我们的 合伙人吗
If she's interested, yes.
如果她感兴趣 就会是
I did like it being just you and me.
我确实喜欢就你我单干
Yeah, I know.
我懂
I do, too.
我也是
But this is the only way I can think to make it work.
但我觉得只有这样 我们的事业才能成功
Okay.
好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
But only if you promise to love me more than you love her.
但你得保证你爱我多过爱她才行
Tell me you love me. I love you.
跟我说你爱我 我爱你
Tell me you love me.
跟我说你爱我
Tell me you love--
跟我说你爱...
You're fired.
你被开除了
You cannot fire Joan-Margaret!
你不能开除琼-玛格丽特
Not fire. Ease out.
不是开除 是遣散
She's an institution here. You can't just put her out to pasture.
她是元老级人物 你不能就这样让她退休
Dad, she's been in the pasture for years.
爸 她已经退休好几年了
She's past the pasture!
她早过了退休的年纪了
I cannot believe my own son is being so ageist.
我不敢相信我亲儿子竟然搞年龄歧视
Dad, look at the cup of Sanka Joan-Margaret just brought me.
爸 看看琼-玛格丽特刚给我倒的咖啡
That's how she makes it.
这就是她泡咖啡的方式
It's water.
这是水啊
But she's been here since the beginning.
但她从律所创立时就加入了
Of time! The other day, she brought me a document
过去时了 她那天给我拿了一份文件过来
with those tissues she keeps under her sleeve
结果文件首页订着一些
stapled to the first page.
她放在袖子里的卫生纸
Those are her "Joan-Margarets."
这是"琼-玛格丽特"的风格
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表