剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
We haven't gotten anything done since the break-in.
自从有人闯入后我们就什么都没做
How are we supposed to catch up if you refuse to come inside?
你如果不进屋 我们要怎么赶上进度
Think of it like you're in the New York office and I'm in Tokyo.
你就想象你在纽约的办公室而我在东京
I'll Skype you once I figure out the time difference.
我搞清时差后就上Skype找你
Really, Frankie?
至于吗 弗兰琦
I think I've made myself perfectly clear.
我想我说得已经够清楚了
I'm not coming in until you get rid of your- -
我不会进去 除非你扔掉你的
You're gonna have to come into the house
如果你想一直责备我的话
if you wanna keep berating me.
那就必须进屋
Damn it!
该死的
Good. Now...
很好 现在
we're gonna have to send out an email blast
我们要群发邮件
to drive people to our website.
吸引人访问我们的网站
We need traffic. Whoa. Slow your roll.
我们需要流量 慢点
None of that's happening until you get rid of that gun.
你扔掉枪之前这些都免谈
I get it. You're mad.
我懂的 你很生气
We were both upset last night.
我们昨晚都很生气
A gun was fired. A doll was shot.
开了枪 玩偶中弹
A "doll"? A decoy, of me, with some of my actual hair!
玩偶 那是我的替身 头发还是我的
But it wasn't you.
但那不是你
If it were, then, yes, it would be bad.
如果是的话 那确实就不妙了
Prison bad.
我会蹲监狱
You held my face in your hands and promised me.
你用手托着我的脸向我保证过
Frankie, I have had that gun for 15 years.
弗兰琦 那枪我都买♥♥了15年了
I have had it at the beach house this whole time.
我一直放在海滩屋里
You didn't care when you didn't know about it.
你不知道的时候根本不介意
Why can't you just go back and not know about it?
为什么你不能回到以前 不知道枪的存在呢
I know we've had our shit,
我知道我们有过矛盾
but at least we've always been honest with each other.
但至少我们一直对彼此坦诚相待
I'm sorry, okay?
我错了 好吗
Can we please just move on?
能既往不咎了吗
Sure. Fine. No problem.
当然 行 没问题
Except no fucking way.
没门儿
May the truth live in my mind, on my lips, and in my heart.
愿真♥相♥长存于我的脑海里 我的嘴上 我的心里
Hello, Mother.
你好 妈
Robert.
罗伯特
Well, I wasn't expecting you.
我不知道你会来
Did my birthday come twice this year,
我是今年要过两次生日
or were you afraid I'd die before Christmas?
还是你担心我会在圣诞节前死掉
You're never gonna die. You're far too stubborn.
你死不掉的 你太顽固了
Your Aunt Ann came by last month.
你安姨妈上个月来过
So you're speaking to each other again? No.
你们和好了吗 没
And how is Uncle Billy?
比利舅舅怎么样
I'm not speaking to him, either.
我和他也在冷战
What's that you're working on?
你在忙什么
Friday's crossword. Once I finish this,
周五的纵横字谜 我一完成这个
I have nothing left to live for.
也就生无可恋了
I brought you something.
我给你了带了点东西
It's a Kindle.
是电子书
It's really amazing.
特别棒
You just tell me all the books you want to read,
你告诉我你想看的书
I order them online,
我在线订阅
and they show up right in here almost immediately.
它们就会立刻出现在上面
It's all done electronically.
一切都通过电子手段搞定
Yes. I know what a Kindle is, dear.
我知道什么是电子书 亲爱的
Mrs. Montgomery has one.
蒙哥马利太太有一个
Oh, good.
很好
She doesn't like it. It's too bright. She says it hurts her eyes.
她不喜欢 太亮了 她说她看得眼睛疼
Well, I can adjust the brightness for you.
我可以帮你调节亮度
I don't know.
我也说不清
I suppose it seems a little... self-indulgent
我觉得不能自己翻页
not even to be able to turn your own pages.
有点太放纵自己了
I'd miss the feeling of earning my pleasure.
我会失去为自己赢得快乐的感觉
Right.
好吧
So why did you come to see me today?
所以你今天为什么来看我
I, uh, just wanted to talk about...
我想和你聊聊
stuff in my life.
我生活里的事
Don't mumble.
别含含糊糊
Is everyone okay? The girls?
大家都好吗 女儿们都好吗
No, everyone's fine. It's nothing bad.
大家都好 不是坏事
That's what you said when you told me about the divorce.
你离婚的时候也是这么跟我说的
Well, actually, I...
实际上 我...
want you to know that I, uh...
想让你知道 我
recently got remarried.
最近再婚了
Well, I guess my invitation got lost in the mail. Who is she?
看来我的邀请函是寄丢了 她是谁
How young is she?
有多年轻
You remember Sol?
你记得索尔吗
You mean the loud Jew from the law firm?
你指律所里那个招摇的犹太佬吗
You usually mention he's also tall,
你一般还会说他很高
but, yes, that's the one.
不过就是他
What about him?
他怎么了
He's the one I married.
他是我结婚的对象
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
I married Sol.
我和索尔结婚了
This is because of Grace, isn't it? What?
这是因为格蕾丝 对吗 什么
So you married the wrong woman,
你娶错了女人
but that doesn't mean that you're Gay.
但那并不代表你是 同性恋
Yes, it does.
不 就是的
I am gay.
我是同性恋
And a man named Sol Bergstein is the love of my life.
我的一生挚爱是一个叫索尔·伯格斯丁的男人
And now I'm lucky enough to call him my husband.
现在我有幸称他为我的丈夫
I probably should have started with the "I'm gay" thing,
或许我该一开始就说我是同性恋
but I thought if I...
但我以为如果我
mentioned the "I married a man" thing it would clue you right in.
说我和一个男人结婚 你会马上明白
Aren't you going to say anything?
你不打算说点什么吗
What do you want me to say?
你想要我说什么
You know...
就是...
You're happy for me?
你为我感到高兴吗
Fine. I'm happy for you.
行 我为你感到高兴
What?
怎么了
You surely weren't expecting some kind of blessing for this.
你没指望我祝福你把
No.
没有
But I...
但我
was kind of hoping you'd surprise me.
还是隐隐希望你会给我惊喜
Surprise? I don't do that.
惊喜 我从不给人惊喜
He is really a wonderful man.
他真的是个很棒的人
He's everything to me.
他是我的一切
Well, you know, you are just like your father.
你就跟你♥爸♥一样
Gay?
都是同性恋
Selfish.
自私
You were always a selfish boy.
你从小就自私
Now, I see you've grown into a selfish man.
现在长大了还是自私
Really?
是吗
I could have happily died
我本可以快乐死去
never knowing that you were one of them.
永远不知道你是那种人
I see.
我懂了
Goodbye.
再见
Robert?
罗伯特
Yes?
干什么
Why don't you take that Kindle thing with you.
你把这个电子书带走吧
I'm never going to use it.
我不会用的
Hey, love.
亲爱的
Just wanting to know how it went,
就是想知道聊得怎么样了
and hoping you're doing all right.
希望你一切顺利
Let me know- -
让我知道
Oh, hang on. The other line is ringing.
等等 另一部电♥话♥响了
Hey, hang on one second. I'm on the other line.
等一下 我在和别人通话
I'll call you back. Or you call me back.
我待会儿再打给你 或者你打给我
Sorry about that, Frankie. It's the other one.
抱歉 弗兰琦 是另一个
Hi, Grace. Robert's not here.
好啊 格蕾丝 罗伯特不在
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表