剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Ready?
准备好了吗
Here we go.
来吧
Behold. The Ménage à Moi.
看啊 自给自足
Oh, my God, it's beautiful.
天啊 真好看
And so light.
好轻巧
It's like I'm holding a cloud.
就像握着一片云彩
Yeah, that can vibrate and give you orgasms.
是啊 能振动 让你高♥潮♥的云
Oh, my God,
天呐
the glow-in-the-dark control buttons were a great idea.
夜光控制钮真是个好主意
Thank you.
谢谢
And can we talk about this soft-grip gel sleeve,
还有软握胶套
Ms. Stroke-of-Friggin'-Genius?
太天才了吧
Look how easily the angles change.
看角度变换多么轻松
Oh, we did this, Frankie.
我们做到了 弗兰琦
We said we were gonna do it and we did it.
我们说要这么做 我们做到了
Yeah! Thanks to Jacob.
太好了 还要感谢雅各布
What did he do?
他做什么了
Oh, yeah! Mr. Money Bags.
对哦 钱袋先生
Have you talked to him yet about the terms of the loan?
你问过他贷款条件了吗
Of course I did.
当然
And what are they?
都有什么
It's... you know... 72.
就是...72
As in, percent? As in, interest?
百分之吗 利率吗
It's an FDA glass-ceiling mortgage.
是食品和药物管理局玻璃天花板贷款
It's all FICA, Grace.
都是联邦社会保险捐款法 格蕾丝
Okay, I better call him myself.
我还是自己打给他吧
No!
别
I'll walk you through it later.
我稍后再跟你说
We've got a prototype to try out.
我们还得试试原型机呢
What do you say we give these bad boys a trial run
我们试用一下
and then compare notes?
然后交流心得如何
Here? In the same room?
就在这儿 在一间屋里吗
No. Not in the same room.
不 当然不在一间屋里
I mean, I'm open to it, if that's your jam.
如果你喜欢 我倒是不介意
That is not my jam. Nothing could be further from my jam.
我不喜欢 我才不喜欢这样
Then, how about this?
那这样吧
I do it whenever, you do it whenever,
我挑个时间做 你挑个时间做
and then we meet up whenever.
然后我们再挑个时间谈
That's more my jam.
这我喜欢
It's pretty exciting, huh? Yeah.
挺让人激动的 是吧 嗯
Oh, it's so quiet.
噪声好小
God. You know what I just thought?
天呐 知道我刚想到了什么吗
I have not spoken to my cousin since...
我好久没跟我"小妹妹"
a very long time.
通过话了
You know, maybe I should call her now,
或许我该去给她"打"电♥话♥
you know, while I'm thinking about it.
趁我还记得
Let's call my cousin too.
我们也去给我的"小妹妹"打电♥话♥吧
Hello.
喂
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
So, did you get in touch with your cousin?
你跟你"小妹妹"联络过了吗
I did.
是的
We had a very satisfying conversation.
我们的对话令人非常爽
I'm going to make a point of calling more often.
我们以后要经常联络
Just between you and me,
就跟你说
that thing could give Jacob a run for his money.
那玩意能让雅各布自愧不如
He can't change angles as quickly.
他可不能那么快地换角度
And mama's got angles.
我可喜欢角度了
Look.
看
It didn't aggravate my arthritis one bit!
我的关节炎完全没有加重
The Ménage à Moi, it works très magnifique.
自给自足 非常好使
Orgasms and pancakes with all the fixings!
高♥潮♥和薄煎饼 还有各种配菜
Best day ever.
最棒的一天了
So when does the money truck pull up?
什么时候能开始盈利
Slow down. It doesn't matter that we know it's great.
别急 我们知道它很棒还不够
We gotta have other women try it and give us feedback.
得让其他女性试试 然后反馈给我们
But we don't have a budget for focus groups.
但我们没钱做焦点小组
I could call a few of my friends.
我可以联♥系♥几个朋友
No. I know your friends.
不 我认识你的朋友
Get them all together in a room
把他们叫到一起来
and we'd end up with a doobie-smoking vibrator orgy on our hands.
会衍变成一场抽大♥麻♥振动棒群♥交♥
You don't smoke during an orgy. Use your head.
群♥交♥的时候怎么能抽大♥麻♥ 动动脑
It has to be an impartial group. We need unbiased opinions.
必须是客观的人群 我们需要客观意见
Where do we find those women?
我们去哪找啊
Hang out at HomeTown Buffet and
去美式自助餐待着
hand them out to older women at the soft serve bar?
分发给软雪糕吧的老太太吗
Which is delicious, by the way, but strangely small cones.
那个可好吃了 但甜筒小得奇怪
You remember Arlene, don't you?
你记得阿尔琳吧
Sure. She was one of the mean girls you used to hang out with.
是啊 她是你以前的刻薄女性朋友之一
Arlene was never mean.
阿尔琳并不刻薄
I always thought of her like one of those sweet birds
我一直觉得她是住在鳄鱼背上的
that lives on the back of a crocodile.
那种可爱的小鸟
Don't disparage crocodiles
别侮辱鳄鱼
by comparing them to old Puss Face and the gang.
把它们跟臭脸团相提并论
She doesn't see Puss Face anymore.
她不再跟臭脸团一起玩了
She's joined a women's social group called The Daytimers.
她加入了一个女性社会团体 白日族
They meet once a week for lunch.
她们一周见一次 吃午餐
You know, go on field trips, that sort of thing.
出去玩 什么的
Sounds like our target market.
听上去像是我们的目标市场
Target market?
目标市场
You've been tossing around fancy terms lately.
你最近经常口吐专业术语啊
I googled "business words."
我谷歌♥了"商业术语"
If I'm gonna be taken seriously as an entrepreneur,
如果我想被人当作一个企业家
I should start sounding like one.
我就该会点行话
Hostile takeover. Vested interest.
恶意收♥购♥ 既得利益
File not found.
文件未找到
Where are the jelly beans?
软心豆糖呢
You finished them with your eggs yesterday,
你昨天配鸡蛋吃完了
but I have gummy bears.
但我有软糖熊
Who puts gummy bears on pancakes?
谁往薄煎饼上放软糖熊啊
God. Okay. Enough.
天呐 好了 够了
This little piggy is done.
我是吃饱了
I'm glad you enjoyed it.
你喜欢就好
Sol's become quite the pizza maven.
索尔成了个披萨大♥师♥
He's even managed to make
他还专门给我
my special whole-wheat, low-fat, gluten-free,
做了全麦低脂不含麸质
soy cheese pizza taste quite... terrible!
大豆奶酪 味道...糟透了
It's still terrible!
还是很难吃
Look at you two. So happy.
看你俩 好幸福
And why not? A beautiful, new home.
怎么会不幸福呢 这新家真美
And retirement, what, just around the corner?
而且眼看要退休了吧
I wouldn't say around the corner.
我觉得没那么快 八字还没一撇
I've rounded the corner and parked.
我觉得一撇一捺都已经有了
I'm really confused about this corner now.
我现在有点听不懂了
We're gonna get Bud up to speed
我们要让巴德完全了解情况
before we turn the firm over completely.
再完全把律所交给他
Sol goes in three days a week and I don't go in at all.
索尔一周去三次 我完全不去
Sounds like someone's just dragging his huaraches.
看来有人舍不得啊
I'm this close to convincing him.
我马上要说服他了
You need to be to convinced to retire?
退休还要劝吗
All I've ever wanted to be is retired.
我一生下来就想退休
Whenever I see a Walmart greeter, I think: "Lucky bastard."
我看到沃尔玛接待员 总在想 "真走运"
Robert's been bribing me with promises of traveling.
罗伯特一直在拿旅游的许诺贿赂我
We've never even been to Gettysburg. Can you believe that?
我们连葛底斯堡都没去过 你敢相信吗
I was thinking Spain,
我想去西班牙
but a blood-soaked battlefield
但是染满鲜血
haunted with memories of dead boys could be fun.
萦绕着死去战士记忆的战场也或许很好玩
Speaking of wars, did I mention that I'm directing 1776?
说到战争 我提到我要执导《1776》吗
What? Where?
什么 在哪
At the New Lear Community Theatre of La Jolla.
在拉霍亚新李尔社区剧院
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表