剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
You all know I had to reset my sobriety clock a few times,
你们都知道我出现了好几次酒瘾复发的情况
so this little two- year chip feels pretty big right now.
所以这块戒酒两年的小奖牌对我意义重大
This year, it's had its up and downs.
今年 也是起起落落
But where I am today... We just passed 8,000 orders!
但我现在的状态... 订单超8000了
Would you shush?
你能闭嘴吗
Oh, relax. Nobody can hear me.
放心啦 没人能听得见
Made my amends, I'm working full- time.
弥补很多事 我现在在做全职工作
I regained custody of my lizard, Spencer.
我重新获得了我的小蜥蜴斯宾塞的监护权
Oh, and I finally moved into my own place.
并且我终于搬进了自己的小房♥子里
Yes!
棒
Anyway, um... one day at a time.
总之 一天天地坚持下去
Keep coming back.
继续回来这里
And hey, how cool is it to get a cake for not doing something?
对了 因为不用做某事而能吃到蛋糕多棒啊
Couldn't you have named him something quieter, like Train Horn?
你就不能给他取个安静点的名字吗 比如火车喇叭
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪祝你生日快乐♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪祝你生日快乐♪
♪ Happy birthday, Dear Coyote ♪
♪祝你生日快乐 亲爱的卡奥迪♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪祝你生日快乐♪
♪ Keep coming back ♪
♪继续回来♪
Sober!
戒酒万岁
I'm really proud of him.
我真的很为他骄傲
I am, too.
我也是
Glad I had a drink before I came.
很高兴我在来之前喝过一杯酒
Ooh, that was the move.
就要这样才对嘛
So how are things at the Continental Congress?
音乐剧那边的情况怎么样
Well, Peter has asked me to stop directing
皮特叫我别再指导
the other actors in my scenes,
跟我演对手戏的那些演员了
but I don't know, they do things I hate.
但我也说不清 他们总会做些我讨厌的事
Other people are the worst.
别人是最糟糕的了
I don't want to assume anything,
我也不想假定任何事
but I got you tickets for opening night.
不过我给你准备了开幕夜演出的票
Well, I'll make an exception to my community theater rule.
我一般不去社区剧院的 不过这次开个特例吧
But if there's audience participation, I walk.
但如果要求观众上台参与 我立马走人
Fair enough.
没问题
I thought I'd take Bud and Coyote out to Philipe's.
我想带巴德和卡奥迪去菲利普餐厅
Would you like to join us?
你想一起去吗
Oh, that sounds so good. I'm starving.
真是太好吃了 我饿死了
I can't go. Why not?
我不能去 为什么不行
I'm getting a signal. What signal?
我收到信♥号♥♥了 什么信♥号♥♥
Oh, I know that game.
我知道这个游戏
What is it with these people?
这些人是有什么毛病啊
I'll get that, honey.
我来吧 亲爱的
All right.
好的
What happened to your wrist? Carpal tunnel.
你的手腕是怎么了 腕管综合征
Do you work on a computer a lot? No.
你经常要用电脑吗 不
Hey, how come Brianna didn't come?
对了 布丽安娜怎么没来
Oh, she's, um... vacationing in Baltimore.
她在巴尔的摩 度假
Barry moved to Baltimore?
巴里搬去巴尔的摩了吗
Wow, that's a long way to go to stalk somebody.
跑那么远去跟踪别人 可真奇葩
Right, like you're not weird as fuck.
是啊 好像你不奇葩一样
I'm gonna go pick an orange out of the punch.
我去从潘趣酒里挑点橙子切片出来
That's your house? Yeah. All 160 square feet of it.
那是你家吗 是啊 全部160平方英尺
It's amazing how quickly you can fill a space.
迅速就把空间占满了 真令人惊叹
Do you ever wake up, forget you live there,
你会不会有时候醒来 忘记自己住在那里
and think that you became a giant?
以为自己变成了一个巨人
Yes!
会啊
No, every morning! I do!
不 每天早上我都这样
Who's that?
那是谁啊
That is Coyote's "It's not like that" girl,
那是卡奥迪的"不是那种关系"的女孩
AKA Nadia.
也就是娜迪亚
Nadia. Is she Russian?
娜迪亚 她是俄♥国♥人吗
No. Calabasas. So, Calabassian.
不是 是卡拉巴萨斯人 典型的那里风格
That looks very "Like that" to me.
我觉得完全就是那种关系啊
Oh, it's so like that. What are you talking about?
绝对是那种关系 你们在说什么
Coyote's "It's not like that" Girl.
卡奥迪的"不是那种关系"的女孩
Aw, it's totally like that.
绝对是那种关系
Want some orange? Nope.
要吃橙子吗 不用了
Okay. Wow, you are one lucky man.
好吧 你真是个幸运的男人
Can I have some?
能给我吃点吗
Here you go. Thank you.
给 谢谢
I need to borrow your George Foreman grill.
我需要借用你的乔治·福曼牌电烤炉
I don't own a George Foreman grill.
我没有乔治·福曼牌电烤炉
You sure?
你确定吗
Then whose George am I holding?
那我拿的是谁的乔治电烤炉
I don't know. Yours?
我不知道 你自己的吧
Huh. Anyway, see you later.
总之 回头见
Yeah, hey, Frankie.
好吧 弗兰琦
Look. Did you not see all these orders that still have to go out?
看啊 你没看到这些订单都要发出去吗
Sure do.
当然看到了
But I haven't seen Jacob in weeks
但我已经好几周没看到雅各布了
and we're supposed to have a romantic barbecue.
我们本该举办一场浪漫烧烤大会的
Anyway, thanks for the grill. Stop.
总之 谢谢你的电烤炉 站住
You can always burn down Jacob's farm another time.
你可以下次再烧毁雅各布的农场
We have to get all these to the distribution center by 4:30.
我们必须在4点半前把这些送到分发中心去
But it's Sunday, the Lord's day.
但今天是周日 主日啊
You're Jewish. Yesterday was your day.
你是犹太人 昨天才是你们的安息日
Today is my day and I say we work.
今天是我的日子 我要求工作
Another order.
又来一份订单
I just hate to cancel on Jacob again.
我只是不想又取消跟雅各布的约会
He already bought the Tofurger and Not Dogs for me.
他已经给我买♥♥了豆腐汉堡和素热狗
Well, I'm sure those things will taste just as awful on another day
我相信这些食物即使不在今天 在别的日子
that's not today.
也会一样难吃的
You know, he and I have to talk about stuff.
他和我要谈一些事
What kind of stuff?
什么样的事
You know... Jacob and Frankie stuff.
就是雅各布和弗兰琦之间的事
Relationship- oriented chit- chat and such.
关于恋爱关系的一些闲聊
What did you do?
你又做什么了
I didn't do anything. I'm delightful.
我什么都没做 我很讨人喜欢
Well, don't screw it up, 'cause he's a good one.
别搞砸了 因为他是个好男人
He really is.
他真的是
So good, in fact,
实际上 他太好了
that I know he won't mind waiting a little longer
我知道他不介意多等一会儿
for his chit- chat and facsimile meat.
再闲聊 吃假肉
You know, Grace, I've been crunching the numbers
话说 格蕾丝 我研究了一下数据
and doing some business- oriented strategizing.
做了些商务战略
Oh, I can't wait to hear this.
我真是迫不及待想听听
I'm thinking about how people really want the thing they can't have.
我想着 人们真的迫切想得到他们无法拥有的东西
Like the McRib.
就跟烤汁猪排堡一样
If we're gonna create a frenzy for our product,
如果要让人们为我们的产品发狂
we have to take it off the market.
那我们必须让产品下市
So you want us to shut down?
你想让我们关停业务吗
Interesting.
有意思
Now that you mention it, Grace,
既然你都提到了 格蕾丝
yes, we definitely should shut down.
没错 我们绝对应该关停
Look, I know it's intense right now,
听着 我知道现在很紧张
but we're going to look back at these days
但我们以后回首这些日子
like the most fun we ever had.
会觉得这是我们最快乐的时期
When I started Say Grace, it was the girls and me in the garage
我创办格蕾丝驾到时 只有我和女儿们
every weekend packing up skin cream.
每周末都在车♥库♥打包护肤霜
Didn't Brianna report you for child labor violations?
布丽安娜没举报你使用童工吗
We should hire your grandkids!
我们应该雇你的外孙们
Oh, yeah. The authorities would love that.
好吧 当局一定会搞死我们的
Okay, smarty pants,
好吧 自作聪明的家伙
if it's gonna be the two of us,
如果只有我们两个人
we'll never get this done by 4:30.
那我们4点半前永远不可能完成
Not with that attitude, we won't.
你这种态度显然不行
All right. We do need help.
好吧 我们的确需要帮助
Sorry, George.
抱歉了 乔治
Well, now I know whose that is.
这下我知道那是谁的东西了
Oh, yeah.
好吧
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表