剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Not with your heartburn, we can't.
你觉得心口灼烧呢 我们不能喝
Ah, no. Of course not.
对啊 当然不能喝
We'll just leave out the horseradish.
那我们不放辣根
And the tomato juice. And the hot sauce.
也不放番茄汁 还有辣椒酱
Yeah, we'll leave those out, too. Then it's just vodka.
好 那些也不放 那就只剩伏特加了
That's all I really wanted.
那才是我真正想要的
Did you really have heartburn last night
你昨天晚上真的觉得心口灼烧吗
or was it something else?
还是有别的什么事
Sweetheart, it was just a bad night.
亲爱的 那只是糟糕的一夜
Trust me, it wasn't you. I just wasn't feeling well.
相信我 并不是因为你 只是我不太舒服
You sure? Yes, I'm sure.
你确定吗 是的 我确定
I'll get it.
我去开门
John. Robert.
约翰 罗伯特
Welcome. Thank you.
欢迎你 谢谢
Sol. John.
索尔 约翰
Oh, God, your house is beautiful.
老天 你们家真漂亮
Thank you. Thank you guys for having me over.
谢谢 谢谢你们邀请我来做客
Well, I think the rule is...
我觉得规矩是...
when you burst in
当你闯进别人家
and start screaming like a crazy person at an ex-priest
然后像个疯子似的对一位前牧师咆哮
who's only giving water to his golden retriever,
而牧师只是在给他的金毛猎犬喂水喝
you gotta have that man over for brunch.
那你就必须邀请他来吃早午餐了
Well, I'm glad to be here.
很高兴来这里做客
But can this mark the end of the rambling apology calls?
但是这能标志着经常打给我的道歉电♥话♥结束了吗
Absolutely. Probably not.
当然 或许不会
Are you gonna call 911?
你要打911吗
911? God, no! That's for emergencies.
911 才不要 那是紧急情况才打的
Oh, then I'll check back with you tomorrow.
那我们明天再问下彼此的情况吧
What about Jacob? No, no, no.
打给雅各布怎么样 不不不
He thinks I'm a powerful goddess.
他以为我是强大的女神
He can't see me like this. Oh, God.
不能让他看到我这样子 老天
So we'll call your boys. Isn't that what sons are for?
那打给你的儿子们 养儿不就为了救急吗
No, I can't call Coyote. He doesn't have a car.
不 不能找卡奥迪 他没车
And as you know, Bud is not in the mood for enmeshment.
你也知道 巴德没有管闲事的心情
Plus, his back is not great.
另外 他的背也不好
What about your girls?
你的女儿们呢
My girls just told me I was at the age
她们才刚跟我说我已经到
when children start caring for parents.
需要孩子们反哺的年纪了
I will not prove them right.
我才不要证明她们说得对
Well, we'll just have to call Rudy at Rudy's Pizza.
好吧 那我们只好打给卢迪披萨店的卢迪了
If you don't mind, I'd prefer Rudy not see me like this.
如果你不介意 我也不希望卢迪见到我这样
Oh, believe me. He's seen worse.
相信我 他见过更糟的
You think I've never been stuck in the tub?
你以为我没被困在浴缸里过吗
Uh, Frankie...
弗兰琦
this is the TV remote.
这是电视遥控器
Oh, great. I could use some River Monsters right about now.
真棒 我能用《河中巨怪》治愈自己了
Why is the TV remote in the phone cradle?
遥控器怎么会在听筒架上呢
So I'll remember where it is.
这样我就能记得它放哪儿了
Well, how do you remember where the phone is?
那你如何记得电♥话♥放哪儿了呢
With great difficulty.
很难记得
In case you haven't noticed,
提醒你一下
people don't even know who we are or what we are selling.
人们还不知道我们是谁 卖♥♥的是什么产品
This meeting is the first chance we've had at distribution!
这次会议是我们推销产品的首次机会
It's okay, I'm with you. Don't flip out.
好了啦 我陪着你呢 别抽风
Just hit the pager button thingy on the base thingy.
按一下底座上的呼叫器按钮
Fuck me in the eye.
戳瞎我的眼吧
The thing is, guys, I can't argue with anything Bud said.
问题是 我完全无法反驳巴德说的话
What about the stuff he said about your music?
那他对你音乐的评论呢
He said he can't argue with it. Let's just- -
他说了他无法反驳 我们就
No, he's right about everything.
不 他说的都对
Yes, it's time I find my own place. I need to get my own life.
我是时候找自己的住处了 我得独♥立♥生活
Hey, you're only 35. I mean, what's the rush?
你才35岁 急什么
Okay, there has to be some place decent in your price range.
肯定有一些你住得起的像样的地方的
Oh, you bet.
当然了
Fo sho. Checking out a great sitch this afternoon.
当然 今天下午去个不错的地方看看
What kind of sitch?
什么地方
Well, it's the bottom floor of an older gentleman's house,
一位老绅士家的底层
and he asked me if I enjoy giving back rubs.
他问我喜不喜欢给人搓背
Lucky for both of us, I do.
我们双方都走运 我喜欢
Okay. All right, my friend Debbie has a brother named Kevin
好吧 我朋友黛比有个叫凯文的弟弟
and he lives with four guys
他和四个男生一起
in one of those old Victorian shitholes.
住在一个旧维多利亚式建筑的鬼地方
What about your mom's yurt?
你妈妈的蒙古包怎么样
It exploded. What?
它爆♥炸♥了 什么
Did you not hear about the explosion?
你们没听说爆♥炸♥的事吗
I think it was on the news, right? Yeah.
我记得这事上新闻了吧 是吗 是的
How did I not know about this?
我竟然都不知道
Anyway, I saw this ad this morning.
总之 我今早看到这则广♥告♥了
I thought I could go check that out.
我想我可以去一探究竟
"Albert 'The Duke' Dukmejian's real estate.
"公爵"阿尔伯特·杜克梅杰房♥产
The expert in affordable alternative living."
价格实惠的另类住♥宅♥专家
I like "Affordable," And you're definitely "Alternative."
我喜欢"价格实惠" 你又绝对是"另类"的人
Great, let's go check out this sitch.
好的 我们去看看这地方
Or, more likely, have a man named "The Duke"
更有可能是一位叫"公爵"的男人
show us his penis.
给我们看他的鸡♥巴♥
We can do a watermelon spritzer, grapefruit spritzer...
我们可以做西瓜汽水 葡萄汽水
I can even do strawberry. What are you having?
我甚至会做草莓汽水 你打算喝什么
Just straight vodka. I'll have that.
纯伏特加 我也要这个
Okay, I'll drink my fizzy wine alone.
好 那我自己喝低泡葡萄酒了
It is so peaceful back here. Yeah, yeah...
这后面真宁静 是啊 没错
So, listen, when you were in the confessional
听着 你在告解室的时候
did anyone ever tell you about seeing, you know...
有没有人跟你说过看到了
people who aren't there...
凭空出现的人
um, ghosts or apparitions, spirits even?
鬼魂或是幽灵 甚至是灵魂
I was really hoping to talk about the Chargers, but, uh...
本来我挺希望能聊聊闪电队的 不过
go ahead, my son.
说下去 孩子
Okay. So last night, Sol and I- -
好的 昨晚 索尔和我
Well, we were in the bedroom and we were just a- -
我们在卧室 我们正要...
John. Sorry. Rocks or neat?
打扰一下 约翰 要加冰块吗
It doesn't matter, Sol, just fill them up to the top.
无所谓 索尔 把杯子倒满就行了
Uh, rocks for me.
我要加冰的
Everything okay?
一切都好吗
Yeah, we're just talking about the Chargers.
当然了 我们在聊闪电队
You know, football.
你知道的 橄榄球
Oh, carry on.
你们继续
Look, I know this sounds crazy...
我知道这听起来很疯狂
but just as Sol and I were about to, you know- -
但是正当索尔和我要 你懂的
Again, I know it's crazy,
再说一次 我知道这很疯狂
but I saw a vision of my mother.
但我看到了我妈的幻象
Where?
在哪里
She was sitting in her wheelchair, right here in our bedroom.
她坐在她的轮椅上 就在我们的卧室里
That's crazy, right?
太疯狂了 对吗
I'm guessing you haven't told Sol.
我猜你没告诉过索尔
Oh, God, no. He'd want to talk about it for days and days and days.
上帝啊 没有 他每天都想聊这事
So why are you telling me?
那你为什么要告诉我呢
Because you'll be leaving here in an hour.
因为你可能一小时后就离开这里了
But why are you really telling me?
但是你告诉我的真实原因是什么
Listen, nothing like this has ever happened to me before.
听着 我之前从未遇到过这样的事
And you were a priest. I don't know whether I need absolution
你曾做过神父 我不知道我是需要忏悔
or if I should check myself into a psych ward.
还是应该进精神病院
Robert, I'm sure whatever's going on with you
罗伯特 我相信无论你是什么情况
can be explained.
都是可以解释的
How about them Chargers?!
闪电队怎么样了
Every time I come out here
每次我一走开
you're huddled in some secret conversation!
你们就凑在一起窃窃私语
What the hell is going on between you two?
你们之间到底是他妈怎么回事
This quiche better be good.
这乳蛋饼最好很好吃
Oh, man!
老天
Oh, honey, why don't you crawl over here and forage with me?
亲爱的 你为什么不爬过来和我一起搜寻食物
We're floor people now.
我们现在是地板一族了
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表