剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Well, what were you doing up there? Smoking.
那你们小时候都做什么 抽烟
God, I miss smoking. And I miss that Mallory.
天呐 我真想念抽烟 我想念那个玛洛丽
Well, that Mallory's up
那个玛洛丽
to her neck with dirty diapers and spit-up.
已经深陷脏尿布和口水了
You just have to accept that.
你只能接受现实
Otherwise you're not gonna have any relationship.
否则 你们别想维系姐妹情了
But I want a relationship with her.
但我想跟她维系感情
Then suck it up and be nice about the kids.
那就忍♥忍♥ 对她的孩子好点
All of them?
所有的吗
Pick two to start.
先选俩好了
Two? That's half.
两个 那都一半了
So remember when we were kids and we'd get into a huge fight,
记得小时候 我们如果吵架了
and then we'd sit down and talk it through? Remember?
我们就会坐下好好谈谈吗
No. You'd just beat the crap out of me
不记得 你只会暴揍我
and eventually we'd forget what we were fighting about.
最终 我们会忘记我们吵的是什么
Well, do you want to try to talk it out now?
你想现在试试谈话解决吗
Well, I don't want the crap beat out of me, so, sure.
我不想被打个稀烂 好啊
Cool. Okay.
太好了 那好
So, um, I just need you to know
我只想让你知道
that I actually do love your kids.
我是爱你的孩子的
Because they're your kids.
因为他们是你的孩子
You've got a very weird way of showing it.
你的表现方式很奇怪
I know, right?
我知道 是吧
Look, I am who I am, Mal.
我就是这样的人 玛洛
I mean, I'm never going to be good with them.
我不可能跟他们相处好的
I can't pretend that their dumb stories make any sense.
我不能假装他们的蠢故事有道理
And I'll always gag when they get
而且我看到他们流鼻涕
that gross dirt thing under their runny noses.
脏兮兮的样子 总会想吐
But when they're teenagers,
但等他们到了十几岁
and can clean themselves and speak correctly,
能够收拾自己 好好说话了
they are mine. I mean, they're going to love their Auntie Bree.
他们就是我的了 他们会爱死布丽姨妈的
Yeah? Yeah. I don't hate your children.
真的吗 是啊 我不讨厌你的孩子
I just miss my sister.
我就是想我妹妹了
I miss my sister, too.
我也想我姐姐了
You just wait.
等着瞧吧
I mean, I'm going to pass along everything that Frankie taught me.
我会把弗兰琦教我的都教他们
How to roll a tight joint. Steer a car only using your feet.
怎么卷大♥麻♥烟 只用脚开车
Read aloud from Henry Miller.
大声读亨利·米勒的著作
Classy. Just the dirty stuff.
有品位 只读黄色的部分
Okay. My children are not to go near you.
好吧 我的孩子绝不能靠近你
Not gonna be able to keep them away from me.
你会拦不住的
So, are we okay?
我们没事了吧
Only time will tell.
走着瞧吧
Okay, I am gonna beat the crap out of you.
好吧 我还是揍你一顿好了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm picking the peas out of my fried rice.
我在挑出我炒饭里的豆子
Please don't put them in your nose.
拜托别塞进鼻子里
It's Arlene.
是阿尔琳
God, what is she doing here?
天呐 她来做什么
**Shall we gather at the river*
*我们聚在河边
Stop it.
别唱了
Arlene, come in, please.
阿尔琳 请进
I'm sorry about yesterday.
昨天的事真抱歉
I should have warned you. Don't be sorry.
我该事先提醒一下你的 别抱歉
There's no reason to be sorry.
没必要抱歉
Listen, I took one of the vibrators home and...
听着 我拿了一根振动棒回家
I think I know who took one of the vibrators.
我觉得我知道是谁拿走了一根振动棒
And love it.
我很喜欢
There's no other way to say it.
那是我最大的感受 无法言表
It awakened something in me that I thought was long dead.
它唤醒了我体内 我以为早已干枯的东西
Arlene, that's exactly how I felt, too.
阿尔琳 我也是完全同样的感受
I never even realized how much I missed, you know, it.
我甚至都没意识到 我多怀念 那个
How I've missed it.
我好怀念啊
How did you like those three glow-in-the-dark buttons?
你喜欢那三个夜光按钮吗
That was my idea.
那是我的主意
Love, love, and love.
超级喜欢
How about the gel sleeve, Arlene, huh? Any wrist pain?
还有胶套呢 手腕疼吗
No. In fact, I think my hearing's improved.
没有 事实上 我觉得我的听力好像增进了
I think mine has, too!
我觉得我也是
Yours hasn't.
你才没有
So, I am gonna need a few of these for my prayer group.
我需要买♥♥几个拿去我的祈祷小组
Well, that's why I came by.
我正是为此而来
You're kidding? Those women?
你开玩笑吗 那些女人
I thought we were gonna get stoned by vibrator!
我以为我们要被振动棒砸死了
Well, it was a pretty quiet drive home.
开车回家时大家都不说话
But then I got phone calls later that night.
但那晚晚些时候我接到了电♥话♥
So, I'm gonna need three of these. Actually, four.
我需要三个 其实 四个
Doreen is on the fence,
多琳还摇摆不定
but I think I can get her to see the light.
但我觉得我能让她想明白
You two are doing God's work.
你们真是功比上帝
What did she say?
她说什么
We're doing God's work!
我们功比上帝
Amen, sister.
阿门 姐妹
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表