剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
No. No, you're not.
不 不是吧
Yes, we are.
是的
I told you that drinking game bothers me!
我说过喝酒游戏让我不爽
That little bag of soap bothers me.
那个塑料袋装的香皂还让我不爽呢
You know what? You guys suck.
知道吗 你们真坏
So sorry, I'm new here, so...
对不起 我是新来的
Allison's great. Unlike you, she's kind. She has a big heart.
艾莉森很棒 不像你们 她很好 心很大
We know, she told us about that condition.
我们知道 她把她的病情告诉我们了
Fuck you all.
去你们的
I like her more than I like you people right now.
我现在比起你们更喜欢她
He's gonna go help her wipe. I heard that!
他要去帮她擦屁♥股♥ 我听到了
False alarm. Nothing came out.
假警报 没尿出来
We should line up a few more.
得再去找点酒了
Should I have sold a painting by now?
我这会儿该卖♥♥出一幅画了吗
Should I have sold 12 paintings?
我该卖♥♥出12幅了吗
Are they bidding over the phone?
有人在电♥话♥竞拍吗
Have you been on the horn with Japan?
你跟日本通话了吗
I hate Japan.
我讨厌日本
They only buy masterpieces.
他们只买♥♥大♥师♥的杰作
I just had a thought. I had a thought.
我有个想法 我有个想法
Family can't buy paintings, but you can.
家人不能买♥♥画 但你可以
Right. I guess I should probably buy all the paintings I can now,
没错 我想我应该趁现在多买♥♥点
since, if I play my cards right...
因为 如果我做得好
someday I might, you know, actually be family.
有一日 我可能真会成为家人
So by "family" you mean like
"家人"是说
people who choose to be related... by choice?
选择成为亲戚的人吗
Yes, by choice.
是的 选择
So, what do you think about that?
你觉得如何
Right now what do I think about that, like, right now?
现在 我现在怎么想吗
You realize you can only stall so much
你知道重复我的话
by repeating back to me what I say?
也拖不了很久吧
I can only stall so long by repeating back to you--
我重复你的话也拖不了多久
Stop it! Can we not have this conversation here?
够了 我们能不在这儿谈吗
I just...
我就是...
I thought we were headed in a certain direction.
我以为我们在往一个方向发展
Barry, you know me. I'm not a future person.
巴里 你了解我 我不是个计划未来的人
I'm more of a, "This is so good, let's keep doing this," person.
我是个"这样多棒 我们继续保持"的人
Right, but at some point if we keep doing this,
好吧 但如果我们继续这样 总有一天
it takes us into the future.
我们会走入未来
Do you even see me in that future?
你在那个未来里能看到我吗
I don't not... see...
我没有...看不到...
Not Oh, my God.
没有 天呐
No, it's not you, Barry. I don't see myself
不 不是你 巴里 我看不到自己
with more family in the future.
将来有更多的家人
I thought you knew this.
我以为你早知道
I do now.
我现在知道了
Barry...
巴里
I noticed you gave up when the bartender was taking too long.
我看到你因为酒保太慢所以放弃了
For you.
给你的
Really?
真的
This didn't come from a box of martinis
这不是从一盒子你好几年前
you bought me four years ago?
给我买♥♥的马丁尼里拿的吗
Just made. I promise.
刚做的 我保证
Then thank you.
那谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
Frankie's a better artist than I thought.
弗兰琦的作品比我想的要好
Indeed.
是啊
It really does kind of capture Grace now, doesn't it?
真的很好地抓住了格蕾丝的神韵 是吧
It's just so sad, though.
但她看上去好悲伤
I mean, I used to envy her. We all did.
我以前还羡慕她 我们都很羡慕
She had everything.
她曾经拥有一切
Now she has to work so hard to prove she didn't end up like this.
现在她得拼命证明自己没有落得这般田地
Yeah, it's a real shame.
是啊 真可惜
Poor Grace.
可怜的格蕾丝
Excuse me. I'm so glad you're enjoying Frankie's art,
不好意思 很高兴你们喜欢弗兰琦的画
but if you could perhaps keep the cruelty to a minimum.
但麻烦你们尽量别那么残忍♥
I--
我...
We didn't mean Don't even.
我们无意... 别
Come on.
走吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm great.
我很好
They don't know anything about you.
他们不了解你
Or maybe they do.
或许他们了解
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Your things are better than my things.
你不是比我更好吗
And Brianna just told me you've got a big loan all lined up.
布丽安娜刚跟我说你要得到大笔贷款了
Yeah, I lied.
我说谎了
I lied to our daughter.
我对我们的女儿说谎了
We didn't get the loan.
我们没拿到贷款
You will. And as I recall,
你会的 我记得
it took a few tries the last time, too.
上次也是试了好几次才成功
The last time I wasn't 73.
上次我可不是73岁
Mr. Loggins,
拉金斯先生
I am so thrilled that you came here tonight.
我很高兴你今晚来了
I personally am especially moved.
我特别感动
You did call me about 700 times.
你给我打了七百多次电♥话♥
And you were very patient, no matter how insistent I became.
你是那么有耐心 不管我多么缠人
You know, I'm looking forward to meeting Frankie tonight.
我很期待今晚见见弗兰琦
I really like her stuff.
我真的很喜欢她的作品
Here's the thing, you can't come in.
问题是 你不能进来
Excuse me?
什么
Your being here tonight was the grand gesture I was looking for.
你今晚的到来本是我想要的高姿态
It turns out it was actually too grand,
结果 原来这样太高了
and it would undermine my ex-wife's newfound confidence as an artist.
这会影响我前妻作为艺术家的新自信
She's learning to follow her inner muse
她在学会追随内心的灵感
and she doesn't need validation from you anymore.
她不再需要你的肯定了
Which, you have to admit, is really growth for her.
你得承认 这是她的成长
What the fuck?
搞什么
I'm sorry. I really should have listened to my husband.
对不起 我真的该听我丈夫的
The truth is
事实上
I've never been comfortable with people being angry at me.
我一向不喜欢别人生我气
And now that includes you, Kenny Loggins.
现在 你也生我气了 肯尼·拉金斯
Thank you.
谢谢
You're an artist, Mom.
你是个艺术家 妈妈
You're exactly what you wanted to be when you grew up.
你真的成为了你小时候梦想的那样
I wish I could say the same.
真希望我也能这么说自己
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
Who's that man your father's talking to?
你♥爸♥爸在跟谁说话呢
Oh, my God!
天呐
You've got to go!
你得走了
Oh, my God!
天呐
Oh, was that--?! Was that--?!
那是...那是...
Yes, and I'm sorry I brought him here, but I sent him away.
是的 很抱歉我叫他来了 但我让他走了
Why would you send him away?
你为什么要让他走
You said you didn't need him anymore!
你说你不需要他了
Nobody doesn't need Kenny Loggins!
谁会不需要肯尼·拉金斯
Sol, you are really working my left teat.
索尔 你真要气死我了
I can't win.
我怎么做都不对
I'm trying to make things up to you and I can't win.
我在想办法弥补 可我怎么做都不对
No, you can't. Maybe someday, but definitely not today.
是啊 或许有一天能做对 但今天不行
Kenny! Kenny!
肯尼 肯尼
It was sweet of you to try.
你肯尝试还是很好的
It was sweet of you to come.
你能来真好
I know.
我知道
Can I go home and put on my pajamas?
我能回家换上睡衣了吗
Can I go home and put on my noose?
我能回家套上绞索了吗
What's your damage?
你是怎么了
I didn't sell a painting to Kenny Loggins... twice.
我没能把画卖♥♥给肯尼·拉金斯 这是第二次了
See that woman over there?
看到那个女人了吗
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表