剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
He drove up north to visit Cruella de Vil.
他开车北上去见库伊拉了
She's your mother-in-law now. Enjoy.
她现在是你丈母娘了 好好享受
Thanks.
谢谢
Actually, I'm calling for you.
我其实是打来找你的
Oh, okay.
好吧
Have you seen Frankie by any chance?
你有见到弗兰琦吗
No. Is everything okay?
没 一切可好
Uh, yes. Fine.
嗯 没事
It's just, um... she left at noon and I haven't seen her all day.
只是她中午离开后 我一整天都没见到她
When was the last time she checked in?
她最后一次汇报是什么时候
She, um... she hasn't checked in.
她没有汇报
I mean, she once checked in
有次她在x7f
from the back of a minivan I was driving.
我开的小型货车后面也汇报了的
I know.
我知道
Did something happen? We had a fight.
出了什么事吗 我们吵了一架
I mean, nothing crazy, but just our usual odd couple shenanigans.
不是什么大事 就是我们平常冤家之间的闹剧
She seemed especially heated, though.
不过她似乎特别气
Must have been. She didn't even call me to complain about you.
那肯定 她都没打电♥话♥给我抱怨你
Did you call the boys?
你给儿子们打电♥话♥了吗
Yeah, and they've already called all the Del Tacos. Nothing.
嗯 他们已经联♥系♥了德塔克快餐厅 没有消息
How about the "Find My iPhone" app?
试过"找到我的iPhone"手♥机♥软件了吗
Did that. The man at the gas station
试过 她的手♥机♥被加油站那男的拾到
who's had it for a week wasn't very helpful.
已经一星期了 所以这办法没用
Maybe she's with Jacob?
可能她和雅各布在一起
No, he's out of town and I'm out of places.
不会 他出城了 我想不出她可能去了哪儿
Do you want me to come over?
你想让我过来吗
Sol, that's not necessary.
索尔 这就不必了
Stay there. I'll be right over.
别出门 我马上过去
No, Sol--
不用 索尔
Why did Dad just send us a text saying
为什么爸给我们发了条短♥信♥说
he loves us unconditionally?
他无条件爱我们
Must be enjoying Scotch O'clock.
肯定是喝酒喝多了
On that note...
说到这个
Later, skater. Where are you going?
回见 溜冰妹 你要去哪里
It's the perfect time to leave.
现在离开刚刚好
I'm drunk enough to take an Uber,
我醉得还能叫车
but not drunk enough to flash the Uber driver.
但没醉到对着优步司机露阴
Last time I did it, the lady got real mad.
我上次干过这事 那位女士真的怒了
No! No, no, you can't go.
别啊 不 你不能走
Mitch hasn't been punished nearly long enough.
米奇还没得到足够的惩罚
When I told him I was going out,
我跟他说我要出门的时候
he asked if that meant he had to "Babysit."
他问是不是他得代看孩子了
Babysit. His own kids.
代看 他自己的孩子啊
This seems like a nuanced argument where both sides are dumb.
似乎是无意义的争吵 双方蠢得不相上下
Okay...
好吧
Oh, sorry to reach over you like that.
抱歉这样越过你们
It's cool. Reach all you want.
没关系 你想怎么越就怎么越
Another round, please.
请再来一杯
Did you call the people in her Tuvan throat singing group?
给喉音唱法小组的人打电♥话♥了吗
Yeah, I tried. It might shock you
试着联♥系♥过 你听了可能会吓到
to hear that a bunch of Sherpas don't have phones.
但是那群乡巴佬们根本没电♥话♥
How mad was she when she left?
她离开时有多生气
Oh, you know, maddish.
你知道的 小生气
Mad.
很气
Real mad.
暴怒
What did you do, Grace?
你做了什么 格蕾丝
Nothing! I didn't do anything. It was a misunderstanding.
没啊 我什么也没做 是个误会
What was the misunderstanding?
是什么误会
I have a gun and she misunderstood that I have one.
我有把枪 然后她误以为我有把枪
Nobody hates guns as much as she does.
她最讨厌枪了
Coyote had to stop running track
卡奥迪不得不放弃了田径
because Frankie would get so upset every time
因为发令枪的响声每次都
the starter pistol went off.
把弗兰琦弄得心烦意乱
And your solution was to have him quit the track team?
你们的解决方法就是让他退出田径队吗
That explains so much.
难怪啊
To be honest, he was getting a lot of participation ribbons, too.
老实说 他也没多优秀 每次只拿参与奖
Judases!
叛徒们
Frankie, thank God.
弗兰琦 感谢上帝
The two great betrayers.
两个大叛徒
Are you having a betrayer's dinner? Do you have a club?
你们在吃叛徒的晚餐吗 成立叛徒俱乐部没
We were worried about you!
我们很担心你
Oh, now you're worried.
现在你倒是开始担心了
When a bullet is whizzing by my head, nothing.
子弹擦着我脑袋嗖嗖飞过的时候 你却很淡定
But I hang out a few hours with my yogurt-shop friends
但我和酸奶店的朋友们出去逛一会儿
and now your concern kicks in.
你们的担心就冒出来了
I forgot to call her yogurt-shop friends.
我忘了打给她酸奶店的朋友
Did she tell you she shot at me?
她跟你说她开枪打我没
You shot at her with a gun?
你开枪打了她
I shot a dummy!
我打的是假人
Are you carrying now?
你现在带着枪吗
Sol, pat her down.
索尔 搜她身
I only came back to find out
我回来只是查看一下
if that repulsive implement of death
那讨厌的致命武器
is out of my house yet.
有没有被丢出我家
It happens to be our house and no.
这碰巧也是我们家 而且它还在
You have to get rid of it!
你必须把它处理掉
Why? Because you say so? You are unbelievable.
为什么 就因为你下了命令吗 不可理喻
Miss Trust-Circle-Talking-Stick won't even entertain
固执己见小姐甚至不愿意
having a real conversation about this.
对此事认真讨论一下
There's nothing to say about it,
没什么好说的
Miss Gun-Circle... Shoot... Stick.
持枪射击小姐
Eloquent rebuttal. You see?
雄辩的反驳 听到没
Why do you even have a gun? Robert gave it to me.
你怎么会有枪 罗伯特给我的
Robert gave it to you? Oh, no. Is there one in our house?
罗伯特给你的 不好 我家也有枪吗
No!
没有
Sol, could we focus on the gun in my house right now?
索尔 现在把重点放我家那把枪好吗
Right, right. Okay, okay, perhaps there's a compromise--
对对 好的 或许可以做个折中
How is there a compromise?
怎么折中
I keep the gun here three days a week?
一周只备枪三天吗
She shoots half a round into the sofa?
她对着沙发打掉半匣子弹吗
You see how she exaggerates?
你听到她有多夸张没
You see how she tries to dehumanize me with the third person?
你听到她是怎么用第三人称弱化我的人性的吗
Did you ever consider for one minute
你有没有考虑过哪怕一回
that that gun is for your safety, too?
那把枪也是为了保障你的安全
You were the one that was so scared and wanting to be protected!
你才是被吓破胆想被保护的那个人
What fresh hippie hell is this?
这唱的又是哪出啊
She used to do this at town meetings.
以前她老在镇民大会上唱
It's her form of a filibuster.
这是她阻挠议事的方法
She could go on for a while.
她还得唱一会儿
Thank you very much for the drink.
非常感谢你的酒
I'm Ryan, by the way.
顺便说下 我叫瑞恩
Hello, Ryan.
你好 瑞恩
Evidently, I couldn't help myself.
显然我忍♥不住要猜猜了
You seemed like a Manhattan man.
你似乎是喜欢喝曼哈顿鸡尾酒的人
Well, I do love a maraschino cherry
我确实很爱马拉斯奇诺樱桃
and this is the manliest way to eat one in public.
在公众场合中这是最爷们儿的吃法了
Why don't you join me?
一起喝一杯吧
Uh, maybe later.
待会儿再说吧
I just have to go talk to my sister in an angry whisper.
我得用低声怒语去和我妹妹说几句话
Why did I just buy square-jawed-Ryan a drink?
我刚给方下巴的瑞恩买♥♥了杯酒是怎么回事
Because we think he's handsome
因为我们觉得他帅啊
and we might want to get gross with him.
而且我们想和他干点下流的事
We? You.
我们 是你
Just gross with you.
只和你干点下流的事
I don't have the energy for charming, flirty conversation.
我没有精力去展现魅力 勾搭调情了
And also I had barbecue for lunch.
而且我中午吃的是烧烤
He is so handsome. And did you smell him?
他那么帅 你闻到他身上的味道吗
It was like a vintage leather club chair, and lemons,
他有股像复古皮革俱乐部椅混合柠檬的香气
and strong, calloused hands
还有双布满老茧强壮有力的手
working their way around a woman's body.
在女人身体上游走
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表