剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
We have a great thing here.
我们的产品很棒
I know that. You know that.
这我知道 你也知道
I want the entire Midwest to know it.
但我需要整个中西部都知道
I want the South to know it.
我要南方也知道
But how do we get them to listen?
但我们要怎么让她们听进去
They clearly don't want to talk about it.
她们显然不想聊它
I didn't want to talk about it.
我原本就不想谈
I know those women.
我了解那些女人
I was one of them.
我曾经也像她们
I know why they're upset.
我知道她们为什么不高兴
Wait. Are you ashamed of what we're doing here?
等等 你为我们的事业感到羞耻吗
Because if you are, tell me
如果你是 告诉我
and we will shit-can this whole thing right now.
我们马上就拉倒
No, it's just...
不是的
how do we get people
我们怎么让人们
to try a product that no one will admit they want or need?
尝试一件没人肯承认她们需要的产品
I wouldn't say "No one." What?
可不是"没人" 怎么了
One of the vibrators is missing.
少了一个振动棒
Hello. I brought takeout.
好啊 我带外卖♥♥来了
Frankie, your car is in the middle of the street.
弗兰琦 你的车停在大路中♥央♥
Fuck, I left my car in the middle of the street!
该死 我把车留在大路中♥央♥了
Nice.
不错啊
It's a lot lighter than...
这轻多了...
Who cares? Mine. It's a lot lighter than mine.
管他呢 我那个 比我那个轻多了
Is that Chinese food?
那是中餐吗
It is.
是的
No. No. No! Mom.
不不 妈妈
You "Can you come by for dinner tonight? Smiley face."
你说 "你今晚能来吃饭吗 笑脸"
Me "Sure, I'll bring... What would you like?"
我 "好 我带饭 你想吃什么"
You "Anything. Don't care. Wink face."
你 "随便 什么都行 眨眼"
That's the trouble with texting.
这就是发短♥信♥的问题
If we had had an actual conversation,
如果我们是真交谈了
you would know that "anything"
你就会知道"随便"是
means "anything but Chinese."
"只要别是中餐就行"的意思
Too tired to be mean,
累得不想毒舌了
so I'm gonna go with: "Sure. That makes sense."
我要说 "好 有道理"
Bad day?
今天不顺吗
The usual.
跟往常一样
Really?
是吗
Mallory called. She told me what happened in your office.
玛洛丽打给我了 她把在你办公室的事告诉我了
She said you acted like a real bitch.
她说你很过分
God, she's such a tattletale.
天呐 她就爱打小报告
How far on her side are you as of right now?
你现在有多同情她
Pretty far.
非常同情
I can turn you.
我可以让你转变
Found it! Hickory.
找到了 山核桃木
I had to go all the way to Escondido.
我一路走到了埃斯孔迪多
Here. Smell. Very nice.
来 闻闻 不错
What's the matter?
怎么了
Sol... sit down.
索尔 坐下
Okay.
好吧
Actually, before you sit, could you put the log down?
其实 你坐下之前 能把木头放下吗
Robert, what is it?
罗伯特 怎么了
I have something to tell you, but I'm not sure how.
我有话对你说 但我不知该怎么说
Then just tell me.
那就直说吧
Yes, um...
好吧
I...
我...
It's...
这...
Well... Oh, God.
那个 天呐
You slept with Grace!
你跟格蕾丝上♥床♥了
No! I did not sleep with Grace!
不 我才没跟格蕾丝上♥床♥
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Okay. While you were out, Peter stopped by...
好吧 你不在时 皮特来过
You slept with Peter?!
你跟皮特上♥床♥了
I did not sleep with Peter.
我没有跟皮特上♥床♥
I didn't sleep with anyone.
我没跟任何人上♥床♥
Peter left some disappointing news.
皮特说了些令人失望的消息
We didn't get cast, did we?
我们没选上 是吗
Well, actually, I got cast...
其实 我选上了
in a lead role of John Adams.
主角 约翰·亚当斯
That's amazing!
太棒了
I am so proud of you!
我好为你骄傲
You're going to be a perfect John Adams! Well...
你会演得很棒的 那个
Did I get anything? No.
我选上什么了吗 没有
I'm sorry, honey, you weren't cast.
我很遗憾 亲爱的 你没选上
Okay.
好吧
Nothing?
什么都没有吗
Not Congressional Custodian, hmm?
国会监管人也不行吗
Leather-Apron Guy?
皮围裙男
Sol, there were only 26 male roles.
索尔 只有26个男性角色
Well, I... You're disappointed, of course.
我 你当然很失望
No, no, I'm fine. It was just a lark.
不不 我没事 本来就是玩玩
Twenty-six male roles?
26个男性角色
Hon, look, I know this was something
听着 我知道这本来
we were planning to do together.
是我们想一起做的
So if you don't want me to do it, I won't.
如果你不希望我做 我就不做了
Don't be ridiculous. You have to do it.
别傻了 你必须演
You're John Adams!
你是约翰·亚当斯
Are you sure? Because if you say no... Stop.
真的吗 如果你说别去 够了
I'm happy to play another role.
我乐意扮演另一个角色
The role of supportive spouse.
支持你的贤内助
Thank you, my love.
谢谢你 我的爱人
What?
怎么了
Nothing, I... I just...
没事 我就是...
I really thought my dancing would carry me.
我真以为我的舞姿能令人折服呢
We were supposed to have an adult lunch.
我们说好是大人一起吃饭
Why would you bring Thing One and Thing Two?
为什么要把1号♥和2号♥玩意带来
Why do people think they can bring their children everywhere?
为什么人们认为什么活动都可以带上孩子
You hated it when people brought children to parties.
你就讨厌别人带孩子参加派对
That's true. This is different. It's your family.
是的 但这不一样 这是你的家人
Please. Mom, you're just like me.
拜托 妈妈 你跟我一样
When that phone rings and you see it's Mallory,
电♥话♥一响 你看到是玛洛丽
what is your first thought?
你第一个念头是什么
It's Mallory, I should pick up.
是玛洛丽 我该接电♥话♥
But then you say a little prayer.
然后你会祈祷
"Please God, don't let her
"上帝 千万别让她
ask me to watch her innumerable children."
叫我替她看她一堆孩子"
Yeah, maybe. It's just she has so many of them.
或许吧 她生了好多啊
You are on my side!
你是站在我这边的
I didn't say that.
我没那么说
Mom, I just broke up with a guy.
妈妈 我刚跟人分了手
Shouldn't I be able to talk to my sister about it
难道我不能跟妹妹聊聊天
without watching babies hanging from her boobs?
而不用一边看她喂孩子吗
Look, I think everybody can agree babies are terrible.
听着 我觉得大家都觉得宝宝很讨厌
Don't share that with your sister.
但别跟你妹妹那么说
You know what else she said to me?
你知道她还说我什么了吗
She actually said that she didn't want me around them.
她说 她不要我靠近他们
That there's something wrong with me.
说我有毛病
Like I'm broken or something.
就好像我坏掉了什么的
Mommy?
妈妈
Why so quiet?
干吗不说话
I'm avoiding land mines. Wait.
我在规避地雷 等等
You think there's something wrong with me?
你真觉得我有毛病吗
Look, why don't you try pretending that you adore those kids?
听着 你为什么不假装你很喜欢那些孩子呢
That you think they're the cutest things in the world.
假装你觉得他们最可爱了
Why should I?
凭什么
Because Mallory is a mother with a tribe of children.
因为玛洛丽是个有一堆孩子的母亲
She's not the younger sister
她不是那个以前跟你
who used to stay up with you and braid your hair and talk about boys.
熬夜编辫子 聊男生的小妹妹了
Mom, we never did that.
妈妈 我们从没那么做过
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表