剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
你真差劲
You suck.
那么你希望我对你男友问东问西吗
So you want me to ask you questions about the guy you're seeing?
是这样吗
Is that it?
你知道我反正不会喜欢他的
You know I'm not going to like him anyway.
你好啊 宝贝 怎么了
Hi, baby. What's going on?
她是我朋友 别担心
She's my pal. Don't worry.
她并不是吝啬 她只是饿了
She's not mean. She's just hungry.
给你 甜心 该死的
There you go, sweetheart. God damn.
竟敢咬我的手
Took my fucking hand.
再见 快走吧 走吧 宝贝
See you. Go get going. Get going, baby. Now shoo.
走吧 好狗狗
Go, go. Good dog.
妈妈说明天你要出庭和她的律所对阵
Mom said you're in court tomorrow against her firm.
对 没错
Yep. That's right.
我想我该给她打个电♥话♥
I guess I ought to call her.
她可能已经担心死你了
She's probably worried sick about you.
我很想你
I miss you.
我就在附近
I'm around.
你会回去吗
You ever coming back?
我想不会 宝贝
I don't think so, honey.
-你给谁打电♥话♥ -叫优步
- Who are you calling? - Uber.
-我要回家了 -我可以开车送你
- I'm going home. - I'll drive you.
不用了
It's okay.
把电♥话♥放下
Just put the phone away.
我可不会让你随便坐进
I'm not letting you get in a car
一个陌生人的车里 要是杀人犯呢
with a damn Uber guy, some murderer.
你妈妈不会饶了我的
Your mother would never forgive me.
这可说不准 好吗
Well, you never know, okay?
来吧
Come on.
那个人是在拍我们吗
Did that dude just take a picture of us?
可能是狗仔队
It's probably a paparazzi.
把我们当成名人了
Thinks we're somebody.
你男朋友他长什么样
This boyfriend of yours, what does he look like?
那不是他 爸爸
That's not him, Dad.
走吧 妈妈恐怕都急疯了
Come on. Mom should be rip shit by now.
听着 鉴于时间有限
Listen, I got a short window here,
所以这场父女谈心我就开门见山了
so I'm going to get straight to the father-daughter shit, okay?
你没上♥床♥的那家伙
This guy you're not sleeping with
最好戴上套
better be wearing a condom.
爸 真恶心
Dad. Gross.
好吧 算我没说
Okay, never mind.
只是现在外面病太多了
It's just that there's a lot of diseases out there,
要是你怀孕了 那你只有两个选择
and then if you get pregnant, you only got two choices.
无论怎么选 你的生活都会一团糟
Both of them can mess you up pretty good.
我是说 这可不像是
I mean, it's not like, you know,
收养小狗还是做牙根管
adopting a puppy versus having a root canal.
-天啊 -我就不说滥用药物的危害了
- My God. - And I'll skip the substance abuse lecture,
因为你早就已经亲身了解了
because you know firsthand what that's all about.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
该死
Ah, shit.
爸爸 你今晚喝酒了吗
Dad, have you had anything to drink tonight?
-没有 没事的 -真的吗
- No. We're good. - Do you promise?
对 说了没事的
Yes, I said we're good, all right?
一滴都没喝
Haven't had a drop.
晚上好啊
How are we doing tonight?
请出示驾照和行驶证
License and registration, please.
没问题
All rightie.
这是行驶证
There's the registration.
给
There you go.
请下车 先生
Step out of the vehicle, sir.
我能问问你为什么逼我停车吗
Can I ask you why you pulled me over?
我们还什么也没做
We didn't get to that part yet.
立刻下车 先生
Now, sir.
-好的 可...-谢谢
- Okay, but-- - Thank you.
话说回来
Just for the record,
我问你为什么逼停我的车
I asked you why you pulled me over,
而你却说不出来
and you couldn't tell me.
待在车上 女士
Stay in the vehicle, ma'am.
先生 你今晚喝酒了吗
Sir, have you been drinking tonight?
没有 警官 没喝
No, sir, I have not.
我可能没告诉你
I'm not sure if I mentioned this to you,
不过我是名律师
but I'm an attorney.
我可是非常懂法律的
so I have a pretty good knowledge of the law,
除非你告诉我你为什么找我的茬
and unless you tell me why you're fucking with me,
否则我会告你非法拦车
this could constitute an illegal stop.
我现在要求你
At this time, I'd like to ask you
进行酒驾测试
to participate in a sobriety test.
好 我接受你的鬼测试
Okay, I'll take your damn test,
但正如我跟你说过的 我很清醒
but as I told you before, I'm as sober as Bill Dudley.
你得告诉我你为什么让我停车
You need to tell me why you fucking stopped me
因为我好好开着车 什么也没干
because I wasn't doing shit but driving between the lines.
先生 转过身去 双手放在背后
Sir, turn around and put your hands behind your back.
拜托 有我女儿在
Come on. That's my daughter there.
真有必要这么做吗
Do we have to do this? Seriously?
是有人让你这么做的吗
Did a little bird whisper in your ear?
-是谁让你拦我的 -转身
- Who told you to stop me? - Turn around.
臭死了
Smells like shit.
你这傻♥逼♥竟然要从背后搞我
I saw your fucking mouth breather scoping me out back there.
-你可以去当... -爸爸
- You can be a-- - Dad!
操
Fuck!
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表