剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
I read once they clamped down on the Somali pirates,
其中不少人最后留在这里当渔民了
a lot of them ended up here as fishermen.
玛瓦 能让我们单独聊两句吗
Marva, could you give us a minute, please?
当然可以
Certainly.
马克斯家的兄弟跟我说
The Marquez boys told me that
爆♥炸♥之后这玩意就像下雨一样
this rained down on them after the explosion,
但是这和船体的塑料并非同一种
but, uh, it's not the same kind of plastic you'd get from a boat.
那是哪儿来的
Where's it from?
我不知道 我们得聘位爆♥炸♥专家
I don't know. We're gonna have to hire an explosives expert.
谁出钱
Who pays for that?
曾在伯恩斯科技任职的人员名单整理得如何了
How's that list of ex Borns Tech employees going?
这是曾在伯恩斯科技做工程师的名单
Here is a list of former Borns Tech engineers,
这些人注册了人才博览会
who are registered for the job expo.
什么是招人才博览会
What job expo is that?
是我在线打的广♥告♥
Oh, the one I advertised online.
免费申请
It's totally free.
只用说你自己是刚起步的分包商
You just say that you're a start up sub contractor
想要雇佣
interested in hiring somebody
有航♥空♥航♥天♥或军事项目经验
who has a background in aerospace or military projects,
最好是在伯恩斯科技工作过的人
preferably somebody with experience at Borns Tech,
然后他们就会给你发一个名单
and they send you a list of names.
我把离职情况
Oh, I highlighted the ones there
非常可疑的人标注出来了
that left under questionable circumstances.
你们也知道被裁员的人有多爱倒苦水
You know how grumpy former employees tend to be Chatty Cathys.
-是你的主意 -没错
- And you came up with this. - I did.
干的不错
That's pretty impressive.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 布列塔尼去找个搞IT的把图像放大
Okay. So, Brittany, get an IT guy to blow these images up,
你们三个把这名单过一遍
and then all three of you go through this list,
把知道这是什么东西的人找出来
and find somebody that knows what this shit is.
视频还不够吗
You don't think the video would be enough?
在这个法官眼里恐怕不够
With this judge? No, I don't.
伯恩斯科技
任何一个优秀律师都会这么做
Look, I did what any good lawyer would do.
这笔赔偿金我们付得起
We can afford to settle this.
不 莱纳德 我们付不起
No, Leonard, we cannot.
你知道美国历史上最大的谎言是什么吗
You know what the biggest lie in American history is?
就是如果理查德·尼克松承认了他的所作所为
That if Richard Nixon had just admitted what he did,
他就不用辞职了
he wouldn't have had to resign.
胡扯但
That's bullshit.
如果他把水门事件的真♥相♥说出来
If he'd told the truth about Watergate,
他们就会继续挖下去
they'd have just kept on digging.
他会去坐牢 甚至更糟
He'd have gone to prison or worse.
你有什么瞒着我的 温德尔
What are you not telling me, Wendell?
这究竟是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
我接下这份工作是因为有人保证过
Now, I took this job on the promise
不会有任何问题
that there were no issues here.
我把家都搬过来了
I moved my family here.
你现在却跟我说有问题
Now you're telling me there are issues.
莱纳德 总会有问题的
Leonard, there are always issues.
我想保护你不受影响
And I've been trying to protect you from them,
但你不让我这么做
but you won't let me.
这个案子不管多少钱
And there's not enough money in the world
都不够和解的
to settle this case.
所以把案子给解决了
So just make sure it goes the hell away.
-案子结束了 -没
- Case over? - No.
法官把案子归为复杂案件了
Judge designated it complex.
比利明天需要给出强有力的证据
Billy needs to make a compelling offer of proof by tomorrow,
那可不容易
which should be difficult.
应该就能了结了
It'll probably go away.
不过很显然你的前夫没想就这么结束
Although, clearly, your ex husband is not about to.
我告诉过你了
I tried to tell you that.
如果这案子明天还不能了结
Listen, if this case survives tomorrow,
应该是能的 但是如果不能
and it shouldn't, but if it does,
上面给我的命令就不会只是打这个官司了
my marching orders are not gonna be to merely argue the case.
而会是彻底摧毁引出这场官司的人
They are going to be to destroy the man bringing it.
而我
And I--
我不想骗你说
I don't want to pretend to you
场面不会太难看
that it's not gonna get ugly.
我知道了 但是还不够难看吗
I hear ya, but has it not gotten ugly already?
上一个原告都死了
The last plaintiff is dead.
别胡扯了
Don't be ridiculous.
那是意外
That was an accident.
我知道 我问过洛杉矶警方了
I know. I checked with the LAPD,
他们说收到过线报 但是没有实际线索
they said they had a couple of tips, but no real leads.
你问过了
You checked?
我很好奇
I was curious.
比利又把你搞疯了
Billy's making you crazy again.
-别这样 -就是这样
- Come on. - This is what happens.
不管你和他待多久
Whenever you spend any length of time with him,
你都会跟他一样疯
you catch his crazy.
是真的
It's true.
我可以问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你觉得为什么会安排你经手这个案子
Why do you think that you were selected for this case?
那你得去问库伯曼
You'd have to ask Cooperman.
不 我要问你
No, I'm asking you.
很明显唐纳德认为你配得上比利
Donald clearly thinks you match up well against Billy.
你们配得上对吗
Do you two match up well?
什么
What?
我没跟他上♥床♥ 如果你是要问这个的话
Well, I didn't fuck him, if that's what you mean.
不 当然不 什么
No, that's not-- What?
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
这么多年过去了
You know, after all these years,
他让你经历了那么多事
after everything he put you through,
你还沉迷于他
you are still obsessed with him.
太可悲了
It's just sad.
我无意冒犯
I did not mean to offend you.
-考利 -知道吗 不是每个见过他的人
- Callie-- - You know, not everyone who meets him
都想上他
wants to fuck him.
那是你的问题 米歇尔
That's your problem, Michelle.
我把你当成朋友才这么说的
And I tell you this as your friend.
醒醒吧
Get over it.
我们 我们想找伯恩斯科技的前雇员
We're-- we're seeking out Borns Tech personnel,
因为他们已经具有安保权限了
because they pre-qualify for, uh-- for security clearances.
是的 我们为小型军♥火♥企业
Yes, we manufacture components
生产配件
for small private weapons companies.
激光 制导配件
Uh, lasers. Directional components.
是管理职位
It is for a management position.
中层高级管理人员
It's for a senior management mid level.
我知道这是家大公♥司♥
Well, I know it's a big company,
可是那些白人老员工
but, uh, the older white engineers
一般都会想要待在一起 对吧
tend to stick together in cliques, right?
我们想找一个
We're looking for people specialized
航♥空♥类专利的专家
in flight based classified patents.
是的 有医保
Yes, health insurance is included.
没错 有牙医
Yep, we have dental.
想带宠物就把宠物带来
You want to bring your pet, you can bring your pet.
我喜欢导弹专家
Oh, I love a missile man.
-你猜怎么着 -怎么了
- Guess what. - What's up? What?
有合适人选了
I think we found our guy.
真的吗
Really?
他住在罗希达郊区
He lives out in Reseda,
电♥话♥面试结果也很棒
and he sounds really good on the phone.
那咱们走吧
Well, let's go.
现在吗
Now?
当然了 法官说了
Of course now. You heard the judge.
如果明天没有任何进展 咱们就完了
If we don't have something tomorrow, we're fucked,
快走吧 快点
so let's go. Come on.
天啊
Man.
房♥子是我继承得来的
I inherited the place from my folks,
所以没有抵押贷款 但需要维修费
so there's no mortgage, but there's upkeep,
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表