剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
then you'd be fined or go to prison or both.
反对 争议性言论
Objection. Argumentative.
你知道吗 我都已经说了
You know what? I already told you this.
我们从没测试 也没制♥造♥ 好了吧
We never tested or made them. Okay?
那莱恩·拉森家后院怎么会埋了一个
Then why did Ryan Larson have a model of a cluster bomb
-集束炸♥弹♥的模型呢 -反对
- buried in his backyard? - Objection,
-法官阁下 无端言论 -反对有效
- Your Honor. Lacks foundation. - Sustained.
科里先生 所有关于
Mr. Corey, all the rules about
可制♥造♥及测试何种燃料武器的规定
what fuel and weapons can be made or tested
在战时都可免除 是吗
are waived during wartime, right?
好让军队能得到所需的武器
So our troops get all the weapons they need
打击坏人
to fight the bad guys.
不 虽然很多都可以
No. No. I mean, a lot of them.
国会可通过《战时中止法案》
Congress can pass what's called a Wartime Suspension Act
让我们能制♥造♥需要的武器
and give us room to make what we need,
而不用管法律后果
regardless of the legal ramifications, yeah.
我们假设一下 你在海上测试凝固汽油
So hypothetically, you could get a waiver
或者制♥造♥集束炸♥弹♥
to test napalm in the ocean
都可能得到宽免
or to build cluster bombs,
即使这种行为是违法的
even though that's against the law.
假设情况下 我想是的
Hypothetically, I suppose we could, yes.
会宽免哪些人呢
Who would apply for those waivers?
除了你 还有谁
You and who else?
我们的律师
Our lawyers.
也就是这位莱茨先生
So Mr. Letts right here,
莱纳德·莱茨先生
Mr. Leonard Letts?
不 不是莱茨先生
Actually, no, not Mr. Letts.
他是你们的法律总顾问
Well, he's your general counsel,
如果不是他 那该是谁
so if it's not him, who is it?
唐纳德·库伯曼
Donald Cooperman.
-唐纳德·库伯曼吗 -没错
- Donald Cooperman? - Yeah.
那么如果你想得到宽免
So if you wanted to get one of these waivers
以测试凝固汽油或制♥造♥集束炸♥弹♥
to test napalm or build a cluster bomb,
你会找谁
who would you ask?
唐纳德·库伯曼
Donald Cooperman.
他是否曾准许莱恩·拉森
Did he ever allow Ryan Larson
或伯恩斯科技其他人
or anyone else at Borns Tech
来设计或制♥造♥集束炸♥弹♥
to design or make cluster bombs?
我不知道
I have no idea.
谁知道
Who would know?
唐纳德·库伯曼
Donald Cooperman.
是否有位卡尔·斯托尔兹
Did a man named Karl Stoltz
曾在伯恩斯科技或其子公♥司♥工作过
ever work for Borns Tech or any of its subsidiaries?
没有 我印象中没有
No. I mean, not that I recall.
你指的是 没有还是你印象中没有
Which one is it, no or you don't recall?
你知道吗 伯恩斯科技有很多员工
You know what? A lot of people work for Borns Tech.
成千上万 我不可能都记得
Thousands. I can't keep track of all of them,
而且那个名字我没印象
and I don't recognize that name.
认识这个人吗
Recognize that guy?
不认识
No.
你都没看 先生
You're not looking at it, sir.
-你怎么知道 -我当然看了
- How would you know? - Sure I am.
有没有可能
Do you think it's possible
他是一位在你们迪拜子公♥司♥
that he was a former Marine
工作过的前海军陆战队士兵
who worked for your subsidiary in Dubai?
员工编号♥32823
Employee ID number 32823?
在那边处理安保工作
Handled security over there,
然后回来美国
and then he came back to the States
-给你们工作 -我不知道
- to work for you here? - I don't have any idea.
那谁能确切知道呢
Who would know for sure?
负责人事的主管顾问
Main counsel for personnel matters.
唐纳德·库伯曼
Donald Cooperman.
又是唐纳德·库伯曼
Once again, Donald Cooperman.
麦克布莱德先生
Mr. McBride,
你对这位证人还有问题吗
do you have any more questions for this witness?
没有了 法官阁下 没有了 抱歉
Oh, no, Your Honor, I don't. I'm sorry.
他该说的都说了
I-- I think he's said all he's going to say.
我们还要再传一位证人
We just have one more witness to call.
我想申请让唐纳德·库伯曼出庭
We'd like to call Donald Cooperman to the stand.
操
Fuck.
老天
Jesus.
比利不能逼你作证
Billy can't make you testify.
律师当事人特权确保了这一点
The attorney-client privilege absolutely prevents it.
考利让他想到了这一点
Well, Callie must have showed him how,
但温德尔开了门
but Wendell opened the door.
什么门
To what?
他说我曾提供法律建议说
He claims that I advised them
他们可以违法
that they could break the law.
有过吗
Did you?
没有
No.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
没有关系
Does not matter.
他们不能强迫你出庭作证
They cannot make you get on that stand.
强迫我 试试拦我啊
Make me? Try to stop me.
我和比利较量
Me versus Billy.
一劳永逸
Once and for all.
*你去哪里了*
*Oh, where have you been*
*比利小♥弟♥弟♥*
*Billy boy, Billy boy*
*你去那里了*
*Oh, where have you been*
*比利万人迷*
*Charming Billy*
*我去娶了妻*
*I have been to seek a wife*
*此生之欢愉*
*She's the joy of my life*
*伊人年纪轻 母女难别离*
*She's a young thing and cannot leave her mother*
谁
Who is it?
考利
It's Callie.
比利
Hi, Billy.
什么事
What's up?
打扰好事了吗
Am I interrupting?
没 我正一个人玩牌
No. I was just playing cards by myself here.
没什么刺♥激♥的
Nothing too exciting.
怎么 不打算请我进去吗
What, you're not going to invite me in?
来吧 请进
Yeah, sure. Come on in.
这就是臭名远扬的海洋旅馆啊
So this is the infamous Ocean Lodge.
我得说臭名远扬这说法很不错
Yeah, infamous is a pretty good way to put it, I'll say.
-请坐 -不必了
- Have a seat. - No, I'm all right.
我不打算久留
I'm not staying.
我只是来给你这个
I just came to drop this off.
想着亲自给你比较好
Thought I would do it in person.
同行间的礼貌
Professional courtesy.
不是炭疽细菌吧
Not anthrax, is it?
我们的证人名单
It's our witness list.
祝你好运 比利
Good luck, Billy.
也祝你好运
Yeah, you, too.
被告伯恩斯科技股份有限公♥司♥
提请证人名单
布列塔尼·戈尔德
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表