剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
你不觉得这很蹊跷吗
And you didn't think that was weird?
什么很蹊跷
What's weird?
为什么是伯恩斯科技赔偿你们
Why did Borns Tech's insurance pay you off?
为什么不是保险公♥司♥
Why not your insurance?
我们没有保险
We didn't have any insurance.
-你♥他♥妈♥能闭嘴吗 -是真的
- Would you shut the fuck up? - It's true.
听着 那个保险公♥司♥的人
Look, man, the insurance guy spent
大概花了十分钟和我们谈话
maybe ten minutes talking to us.
下一周我们就收到了支票
Next week we had the check.
-就这样 -过来一下 伙计们
- That's it. - Come here a second, guys.
十分钟
Ten minutes, huh?
-对 伙计 -对
- Yeah, man. - Yeah.
这就够蹊跷了
Well, that's what's weird.
你看 保险公♥司♥全靠不给人赔偿
You see, insurance companies make their money
才能挣钱
by not paying you.
我是说 他们连该赔偿的时候
I mean, hell, they don't even want to pay you
都不想付钱
when they owe it to you.
而这次 他们就轻易给你们
And here they just wrote you a fucking check,
-写了支票 -对 他们赔偿得起
- just like that. - Yeah. They could afford it.
是吗
Yeah?
再说
Plus,
这钱是我们应得的
we were entitled to it.
行了
Thank you.
妮可
Hey, Nicole.
你直接进去吧
You can go right in.
没事吧
Everything okay?
你进去吧
You can go in.
唐纳德 你找我
Donald. You asked to see me?
你记得莱纳德·莱茨吧
Do you remember Leonard Letts,
伯恩斯科技的法律顾问
general counsel in Borns Tech?
当然记得
Yes, of course.
你的前夫昨天去找吉娜·拉森了
Your ex-husband went to see Gina Larson yesterday.
好吧 我得问一句 吉娜·拉森是谁
Okay. I give up. Who's Gina Larson?
你不知道才怪
Like you don't know.
我真不知道
I don't.
莱恩·拉森的遗孀
Widow of Ryan Larson,
莱恩是我们的员工 在一场船只意外中身亡
one of our employees who died in a boating accident.
你对这件事知道多少
What do you know about this?
一无所知
Nothing.
你的前夫正虎视眈眈
Your ex is circling his wagons
打算起诉你最大的客户
to sue your biggest client,
你却对此一无所知
and you have no fucking inkling?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你总是这样"冷静"吗 莱纳德
Are you always this unflappable, Leonard?
这可是一份国防部合同
This is a DOD contract.
如果华尔街的人听到半点起诉的风声
If Wall Street gets wind of even a potential claim,
股市核心股指出现大幅下跌
a core descent decline in stock--
那可是数十亿的损失...
that's a billion-dollar-plus--
如果他真起诉了
If he does file a claim,
那将是致命的错误
it'll be wrongful death.
我们开始起草回应书吧
Let's begin drafting a response.
让那个老鼠女来写
Have the mouse write it.
-真的吗 -老鼠女是谁
- Really? - Who's the mouse?
她是我们最好的文书 还很快
She's our best drafter, and fast.
文书工作
On paper.
她还是个入职两年的普通律师
She's also a second year associate.
我们有更好并且更有经验的人选
We have better, more experienced people--
我就要老鼠女来写
I asked for the mouse.
先走一步 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
我吗 他...
Me? He...
唐纳德·库伯曼点名让我负责
Donald Cooperman asked for me specifically?
我们还没被起诉
We haven't been sued yet,
但我们得做好准备以防他们提起诉讼
but we want to be ready in case they file.
滥用诉讼程序 恶意指控
And throw in a counterclaim for abuse of process,
所有你能想到的反诉理由都加上
malicious prosecution, whatever you can think of.
目的就是要好好教训这个混♥蛋♥一顿
The idea is to rip this guy a new asshole
让他知道再起诉我们一定要三思
and make him think twice before ever suing us again.
实际上并非如此
That's actually not the idea.
别犹豫 听到了吗
Do not hold back, do you hear me?
我想要一场杀一儆百的庭审
I want a shock and awe shit show.
如果他要起诉我们 他就得后悔
Should this man sue us, he needs to regret it.
你还好吗
You okay?
我还好吗 这简直太棒了
Am I okay? This is awesome.
很好
Great.
好好享受
Enjoy.
感觉很好 这是我人生的一部分
It's good. It's part of my whole,
就像一场精神之旅
like, spiritual journey, you know?
我找过一个大♥师♥ 他其实不仅是大♥师♥
I've got a guru. He's not really a guru.
他还是一个理发师
He's also a hairdresser,
但他真的很有深度而且充满智慧
but he's really, like, kind of deep and intelligent.
打扰一下 戈尔德小姐
Excuse me. Miss Gold?
洛杉矶警局的斯通·菲勒斯副队长
Uh, Lieutenant Stone Phallus with the LAPD.
我得和你谈一下
I'm going to need to talk to you for a minute.
谢谢配合 先生 戈尔德小姐
Thank you, sir. Uh, Miss Gold.
你好 菲勒斯警探
Oh, hello, Detective Phallus.
你好吗 亲爱的
How are you, honey?
我很好 你呢 比利
I'm great. How are you, Billy?
不算坏 抱歉把你的猎物赶跑了
Not bad. Sorry I chased your prey off there.
不用抱歉 我不过是自力更生罢了
Oh, don't be sorry. I'm just paying my rent.
听着 我有个案子 大案子
Hey, listen, I got a case, pretty big case,
拜托亲爱的 听我把话说完
and, uh-- Come on, honey. Just hear me out.
我真的需要你来帮忙 好吗
I really need you on this one, okay?
-我只是想请你 -比利 比利
- I just need some help... - Billy. Billy!
帮忙准备一下诉状之类的
with the pleadings and so forth.
我还要为此受你摆布多久啊
I mean how long am I going to be on the hook for this?
我能不能 我们能上楼吗
Look, can-- can I just-- can we go upstairs?
我能给你整两轮口♥活♥
I can give you a couple of blow jobs,
-然后我们就互不相欠了 -你在逗我吗
- and then we'll be even. - You shitting me?
法♥院♥要给你的判决
The sentence they were going to hand down to you.
两次口♥活♥肯定是不够的 好吗
You're going to need a whole lot more than two blow jobs, okay?
而且这是个非常好的案子
Besides that, this is a pretty good case here,
你还有可能拿到薪水
and you're probably going to get paid.
真的吗
Really?
当然 我是认真的
Yeah. I'm serious.
好的法律援助难寻
Good legal help's hard to find.
口♥活♥就容易多了 快点 亲爱的
Blow jobs are easy. Come on, honey.
拜托
Please?
就几天好吧
Okay, a couple days.
当然 我们会查清楚的
Yeah, we'll figure it out.
你保证
You promise?
我们会查清楚的
We'll figure it out.
我们能就上楼待五分钟吗
Can we just go upstairs for five minutes?
我发誓让你爽翻天
I swear to God it'll be really great.
-我们可以来瓶... -我不需要
- We can take a bottle-- - I don't need that.
切兹·杰伊餐厅
当局认为燃料管线的故障
Authorities believe a malfunction in the boat's fuel line
是导致本次爆♥炸♥的原因
may have triggered the blast.
数名当地居民拨♥打♥了911
A number of folks have called 911,
担心是坠机事件亦或恐怖袭击
concerned that there was a plane crash or terrorist attack.
确认死者名为莱恩·拉森
The victim, identified as Ryan Larson,
遗有妻子和一名幼子
is survived by his wife and young child.
尚无其他伤亡和船舶遇难
There were no other injuries or vessels involved.
目前尚不清楚更多相关细节
So far there are no other details.
你 你这个混♥蛋♥
You. You motherfucker.
我诚心诚意给你推荐客户 你却把她上了
I send you a bona fide referral, and you fuck her?
能小声点吗 这里是公共场所
You want to hold it down? We're in a public place.
今天我要把你屎揍出来
I want to beat the shit out of you right now.
没用的
Wouldn't do any good.
我的屎被揍出来很多次了
I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.
我每次都会又存一肚子粪
I just replenish with more shit.
对不起 你觉得你很幽默吗
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表