剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Lead counsel?
我比你早三个月
I started three months before you.
就这一个案子
It's just for this one case.
我们最重要的客户
For our biggest client.
正是这样 所以我需要你们帮助
Exactly, which is why I need your help.
库伯曼先生叫我
Mr. Cooperman asked me
准备所有证据的回应
to prepare all the discovery responses.
真的吗 你确定吗
For real? I-- Are you sure about this?
你想再看一眼邮件吗
Do you want to read the emails again?
拜托 咱们能开工了吗
Please, can we get started?
有很多工作要做
There is so much work to do.
不能
I can't.
我有业务冲突
I have work conflicts.
没错 我也有事 抱歉
Yeah. I'm booked up, too. Sorry.
等等 怎么了 我需要你们帮助
Wait. What? I need your help.
好吗
Okay?
怎么回事
What is the issue?
你们怕疏远了考利
You guys are afraid of alienating Callie.
我会告诉库伯曼你们没帮上忙
I'll tell Mr. Cooperman you weren't being helpful.
你和库伯曼经常聊天吗
Oh, you and Cooperman talk a lot?
私底下
In person?
你都没见过他
You haven't even met him.
我们有联♥系♥
I'm in contact.
你们不帮忙的话 我会让你们付出代价
If you don't help me, I'll make sure you pay for it.
你觉得我在开玩笑吗
You think I'm fucking kidding?
这
This is--
这关系到我的职业
This is my career here.
操 露西
Fuck you, Lucy.
要怎么帮你
How can I help?
谢谢
Thank you.
记得让库伯曼先生知道
Just make sure Mr. Cooperman knows.
从这儿开始
Start there.
海洋旅馆
你在呀
Oh, you're here?
见鬼
Damn it.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我本打算带个朋友过来
I was going to bring a friend up.
开间房♥的钱都没有
You can't afford your own room?
怎么 破产了吗
What are you, broke?
有点
A little bit, yeah.
你打算用我的房♥间
So you we're going to use my room?
你的办公室
Your office.
怎么
What--
我以为你不在
I thought you'd be out.
得了 这又不是常事
Come on. I don't do it that often.
话是这么说 亲爱的 但我的办公室
Yeah, but, honey, my office?
说真的 你应付的都是什么变♥态♥啊
Seriously, what kind of freaky shit you got planned?
不 我们...他喜欢这套办公室场景
No, we-- He enjoys the whole office scenario, all right?
他是...北边一个首席执行官
He's like-- He's like a CEO up north--
硅谷的
uh, Silicon Valley.
-高科技 -鬼扯
- Hi tech. - Bullshit.
你又吸了吗
Are you using again?
没有
No.
你又吸了吗
Are you using again?
没有
No.
没有
No.
最后一次 知道吗
Make it the last time, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们现在代理一个孩子
We're representing a kid now.
-得有一些原则 -好吧
- We got to maintain some standards. - All right.
顺便提一句 你很抑郁
And by the way, you're depressed.
我没事
I'm fine.
不
No.
你简直抑郁得不行
You're really fucking depressed.
神父
Uh, Father?
-怎么了 -那是呕吐物吗
- Yes. - Is that puke?
有什么事吗
How may I help you?
我不想打扰你
I don't want to bother you.
我只是想知道你是否
I was just wondering if maybe you, uh,
有空跟我谈谈
had a minute to talk to me.
当然
Yes. Of course.
太好了
Great.
-现在吗 -是的
- Now? - Yeah.
这边
Right this way.
这整个地方都归你打扫吗
You have to clean this whole place?
有时候吧 通常都有帮手的
Sometimes. No, we usually have help.
-不过 -是吗
- But... - Really?
周日大家都不上工
Everyone takes Sunday off.
我这天也很想休息...
And I'd love to take the day also--
你知道
You know.
-你懂的 -当然
- You understand. - Yeah, of course.
我为钱做了很多事 神父
I have done so many things for money, Father.
那些事我都不好意思开口
I've done things I can't even say out loud.
我甚至再也无法♥正♥视自己
I can't even look at myself anymore.
我以为来这里能有所帮助 可是
I thought being here would help, but...
我一直很难受
I hurt all the time.
我大概再也做不下去了
I don't think I can do it anymore.
做什么
Do what?
活着
Live.
我想死 神父
I want to die, Father.
昨晚我试着自杀
Last night I tried to kill myself.
你需要
Best...
明白你并不孤单
understand you are not alone.
你和我 还有上帝 我们一起
You and I, we will get you through this,
帮你度过这一关
together with God.
但我一直在祷告
But I've already prayed so much.
是的
Yes.
可有时候即使祷告也是不够的
But sometimes even our prayers are not enough.
上帝已给出各种神迹和资源来帮助我们
God has given us signs and resources to help us.
-你有电子邮箱吗 -有
- You have an email address? - Yes.
我会帮你预约
I will make an appointment for you
詹姆斯·华♥莱♥士♥医生
with Dr. James Wallace.
华♥莱♥士♥医生看过你之后
After Dr. Wallace sees you,
会开些药帮你
he'll prescribe medicine and work with you.
同时 我可以给你列个单子
In the meantime, I can forward you a list
都是很棒的网站和互助团体
of some excellent websites and support groups
它们给相同处境的人
that have done wonderful work
都提供过很棒的帮助
with people in your same situation.
相信我
Believe me...
上帝给你的安排不是死亡
God's plan is not for you to die.
祂对你的爱足以宽恕一切
He loves you enough to forgive anything.
我随时效命
I am here for you 24 hours a day.
尽管联♥系♥我
Don't hesitate to call.
怎么
What in the--
这是怎么回事
What in the shit is going on?
这是什么
What in the shit is this?
你说过都会存到一个U盘里
You said it would all be on a thumb drive.
他们想搞我们 所以给了纸质文件
Well, they decided to cornhole us and give us all the paper.
很好 好吧
Oh, great. Okay.
我在圣费尔南多谷有个仓库
I got a storage locker out in the Valley.
我得回老房♥子拿钥匙
I got to go to the old house and get the key.
回头再见
So I'll check you guys later.
把这些东西都搬上楼 好吗
You got to get that shit upstairs, okay?
可以我去取钥匙
I mean, I can get the key.
比利 可以...可以让我去取钥匙
Billy, I can-- I can get the key.
仓库钥匙 操
To the locker. Fuck.
行吧
All right.
盯着点
Hey, eye on the prize, all right?
没活头了
Fuck my life.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
看看这地方
I mean, look at this place.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表