剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
我没记错的话 你当时乐享其中
You were an enthusiastic participant, if I recall,
而且还是你主动的
not to mention the instigator.
单凭以上的对话
I could sue you for sexual harassment
我就可以告你性骚扰
and age discrimination
以及年龄歧视
based on this conversation alone.
这段对话也能证实露西向我抱怨
This self-same conversation would support Lucy's countersuit...
你在工作上对她有偏见
workplace bias against you.
她能得你眷顾真是三生有幸
How lucky she is to have you to look out for her.
还有不到一小时就要举♥行♥取证会了
The deposition's in less than an hour.
我去通知她会议由她主导
I guess I'll go tell her she's doing it.
她已经知道了
She knows.
奈德·博林曾多次担任武器系统设计工程师
Ned Berring was a design engineer for several weapons systems.
XP200项目是他与拉森团队唯一的交集
His only overlap with the Larson team was on the XP200 program.
那是个什么项目
What is that, exactly?
是什么项目无关紧要
It doesn't matter at all, actually.
这与拉森的遭遇完全无关
It has nothing to do with what happened to Larson.
确定吗
Are we sure about that?
确定 唐纳德也认同
Yes, I'm sure. So is Donald.
奈德·博林只会说
Ned Berring can only say
他跟拉森团队的研发内容
that what Larson and his team was working on
不应在海洋中进行
should have never been by the ocean.
至于为什么会出现在海洋中
And as for why it was by the ocean,
我们可以把责任推到拉森头上
we can blame Larson for that.
艾伦
Alan.
艾伦 这份文件是你准备的吗
Alan, did you prepare this notebook?
是的
Yes.
这标签不是红的
That's not red.
我不管这是什么颜色
I don't know what color that is,
但这跟我的要求不一致
but it's not what I asked for.
你还把问题35到问题42归到了转向性问题
And you've got questions 35 through 42 in the Redirect section
我说了要把它们作为导向问题
when I asked for them in Direct.
-对不起 -我不接受
- Sorry. - I don't accept that.
如果你自己翻了错...
If you can't take constructive criticism...
-你俩 -却不能接受批评
- Hey, guys. - ...on mistakes that you've made--
别说了 够了
Excuse me. Excuse me. Enough.
你们能出去一下吗
Could you excuse us for a moment, please?
-不 离取证会还不到一小时了 -谢谢
- No. The deposition starts in an hour... - Thank you, please.
我们没时间了
We don't have time.
一会就好 谢谢
Just a moment. Thank you.
这是我主导的会议
This was my meeting.
为什么我们对
Why don't we know anything
莱恩·拉森研发的武器系统一无所知
about the weapons system that Ryan Larson worked on?
因为那是机密 超越了我们的权限
Because it's classified above our top secret level.
那你是否曾致电伯恩斯科技
And have you called Borns Tech
让其提升我们的权限来查找真♥相♥
to ask them to up our classification status to find out?
唐纳德觉得没那个必要
Donald doesn't feel that it's necessary,
也的确没有那必要
and it's not necessary.
对方当事人也不知道那个系统的事
The other team doesn't know what the system is, either.
这对双方都是盲区
It's a double blind.
这在这一类
That's not uncommon for patent cases
国防承包商诉讼中的专利案件里很常见
in this kind of defense contractor litigation.
执业不久就已经有如此丰富的诉讼经验了吗
And you know this because you've worked on so many of them.
你这是在给我泄气吗
Are you really trying to unnerve me
就在我人生最重要的取证会开场前
now before I go in for, like, the biggest deposition of my life?
露西 你是不是跟唐纳德·库伯曼上♥床♥了
Lucy, are you sleeping with Donald Cooperman?
那不关你事
That is none of your business.
或者说
Actually,
这他妈不关你的事
it's none of your fucking business.
我不需要建议
I don't need advice,
也不需要被评判
nor do I need to be judged,
尤其是被一个靠丈夫起家的女人评判
by a woman whose entire career is based on who she married.
取证会好运
Good luck at the deposition.
天啊
Jesus.
这群傻♥逼♥ 个个都是傻♥逼♥
They're all such fuckers, every single one of them.
真想把她脸撕烂
I would rake her face off if I could.
还有库伯曼的
And Cooperman's, too.
我是说 他剩下的那半边脸
I mean, at least, what's left of it.
也不能怪她 错不在她
You can't blame her. It's not her fault.
她年轻 有野心也很蠢
She's young and ambitious and stupid,
正如当年的我们
just like we were.
我当年可不蠢
I was never stupid.
好吧 你不蠢
Of course not.
我们没必要一直待在这
We don't need to stay here.
又没被套牢
We're not chained here.
我们可以一走了之
We could leave.
我们忍♥受这里的一起就是为了钱
We just stay here and put up with this shit, for the money.
没错
Right.
就像莱纳德·莱茨一直待在伯恩斯科技一样
Just like Leonard Letts stays at Borns Tech.
得了吧 被唐纳德睡过又死不了
Oh, please. No one ever died because Donald fucked them.
别欺骗自己了
And don't kid yourself.
露西知道自己该干什么
Lucy knows exactly what she's doing.
你知道我真正恨的人是谁吗
You know who I really hate, though, right?
你知道
You do.
-比利 -没错
- Billy! - Yeah.
-说得对 就是比利 -天啊
- You're goddamn right Billy. - Jesus.
这一切都是他挑起的
He's the one that started all of this
非要弄什么拉森案
with that goddamn Larson case.
-别说了 -你可以维护他
- Will you stop? - Well, you... You can defend him
用你惯用的那套说辞
and do all your usual bullshit, like you always do,
但你明白吗
but you know what?
我是对的 你只是拒绝看到真♥相♥
I'm right. You just refuse to see it.
你想让我怎样 考利
What do you want from me, Callie?
说实话
Seriously.
你这不属于发泄了
This isn't just you venting.
你到底想表达什么
What's your agenda here?
我们 我们
Us. Us.
我们不去琢磨自立门户
Forget starting our own firm.
我就想知道你前夫不一直出现的话
I just... I would like to see what you and I could be
我们之间会是什么样
without your ex-husband always showing up.
我靠
God damn it.
给你 头
Here you go, boss.
走吧
Go.
好了
All right.
又是我
Hello again.
他们已经知道你们到了
I've already told them that you're here.
我知道 非常感谢
I know that, and I appreciate it,
但问题是 我很了解这帮人
but you see, I know these people.
我知道他们在耍把戏
I know the games they play,
想让我们白白等着
and they're making us wait for no reason,
这都是二流选手的招数
and it's bush league bullshit.
不要介意
Don't worry about it.
我只是想让证人觉得我不好惹
I just want my witness to think I'm a tough guy.
可以用一下卫生间吗
Can I use your restroom?
下两层出电梯右手边
It's two floors down to the right on the elevator.
不 这地方是我建的
No. I built this place.
拐角处就有个洗手间
There's a bathroom right there around the corner.
不让我去 我就拉在这地上
So I can either shit on the floor here or use that one.
你不能进入办公区 麦克布莱德先生
You're not authorized to be back here, Mr. McBride.
妮可 你好
Oh, hey, Nicole. How you doing?
我还以为你已经被胃溃疡击倒了
I thought the bleeding ulcers would have got you by now.
你要是不回到前台那里 我就叫保安了
I'll call security if you don't go back to reception.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我们不是朋友吗
I thought we were pals.
对了 我这有张通行证
Oh, by the way, you know, I have a hall pass.
其实是张传票...
Is that... Actually, it's a subpoena...
传唤你出庭作证
for you to testify.
我想让你出庭证明唐纳德·库伯曼
I'm going to depose you about Donald Cooperman's relationship
与吉娜·拉森和伯恩斯科技这几者间的关系
to Gina Larson and Borns Tech, folks like that.
替我亲吻唐尼的面颊
Give Donnie a kiss on the cheek,
然后记得用煤油漱口
then go wash your mouth out with kerosene,
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表