剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Bob Gibson, the greatest fuckin' pitcher in history,
你知道他说过什么吗
you know what he said?
他说 你知道我最重要的投球是哪一次吗
He said, "You know what my most important pitch is?"
第一投
"Strike one."
第一投
Strike one.
知道吗
Right?
我就是干这个的 我把球藏得很好
Anyway, that's what I do, I hide the ball pretty well.
我又一次看着这个傻♥逼♥ 起身
I look over at this motherfucker again, I come up--
-没错 -对吗
- Yep. - Right?
没错
Yep.
-太棒了 -操 漂亮
- Hell, yeah! - Fuck, yes!
-看到那球了吗 -看到了 伙计
- Did you see that catch, fucker? - Hell, yeah, man.
-你看到了 对吗 -没错
- You saw that, didn't ya? - Goddamn right.
没错
Goddamn right.
最后的边疆 伙计
The last fuckin' frontier, man.
最后的边界
The last fuckin' frontier.
你去哪儿 伙计
Hey, where you goin', man?
你得尊重他妈的大自然母亲 伙计
Hey, you better respect fuckin' Mother Nature, man.
她会收拾你的
She will bite you in the ass.
你去哪儿
Where are you goin'?
搞什么
Seriously?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
只是想锻炼一下
I just needed a little exercise.
我又忘记做什么了
What did I forget to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
帮我写历史论文
Help me with my history paper.
谈谈大学
Talk about colleges.
吃晚餐
Grab dinner.
进来吧 亲爱的
Come on in, sweetie.
好了
Okay, come on.
抱... 我不知道...
I'm so-- I didn't know that--
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Yeah.
他还在呼吸吗
Is he breathing?
-先出去 -我... 不 不
- Step outside. - I'm so-- no, no.
别嘘我 小姑娘
You don't shush me, Lolita.
听着 我不知道你是谁
Okay, look, look, I don't know who you are,
我不知道你多大
I don't know how old you are.
别告诉我 自己知道就行
Do not say the number. Keep that to yourself.
我有正经工作 好吗
I have a real job, okay?
我需要他为我做事 好吗
I need him to do my job, okay?
所以不管你们在玩什么性♥爱♥游戏
So whatever sex charades you guys are playin'--
我是他女儿
I'm his daughter.
-天啊 -我是比利的女儿丹尼斯
- Man. - I'm Billy's daughter Denise.
你好
Hi.
我很 我很抱歉
I'm-- I'm so-- I'm so sorry.
我是你♥爸♥爸的同事
I work with your dad.
你是布列塔尼吗
Are you Brittany?
我不是布列塔尼
I'm absolutely not Brittany, no.
我是帕蒂 我是
I'm Patty. I'm the-- I'm the--
我是真正的律师
I'm the actual lawyer.
所以我会在这里
which is why I'm here,
因为明天对我们来说很重要
uh, because we have a very big day tomorrow.
我不知道你 你♥爸♥爸有没有告诉过你
I don't know if your-- if your daddy, uh, told you about it,
但是明天的开庭非常重要
but we have a very big court day tomorrow,
而我需要开口
in which I have to talk.
所以我 很快 很快就
Uh, so, I-- I'm not-- Two seconds. - I will go two--
你知道吗 他提过你
Oh, you know what? Actually, he mentioned you.
真的 他提过你
No, he-- - He did, he mentioned you.
-是吗 -他说你很棒
- Oh, great. - He said you were great.
事实上 他说你是天生的律师
Actually, he said you were a natural.
还说你明天肯定没问题
And that you were gonna kill it tomorrow.
是真 是真没问题还是假没问题
Kill it in a bad-- Kill it in a bad way or kill it in a good way?
他就说了没问题
No, he just said kill it.
-好吧 -所以应该是真没问题
- Right. - Which is a good thing.
我发誓
Swear to God.
我会发挥好的
I'm gonna-- I'm gonna be great.
明天
Tomorrow.
-很高兴见到你 -你也是 -是的
- It was a pleasure to meet you. - You, too. - Yes.
好
Okay.
-保重 -你保重
- Take care. - You take care.
你加倍保重 因为你让我今晚很高兴
You take care twice, because you made my night.
你知道吗
You know what?
我为你感到骄傲
I'm really proud of you.
为你所相信的事辩护
Standing up for what you believe in.
不管是什么
No matter what.
爸爸没有自杀
Dad didn't kill himself.
我希望他没有
I wish he hadn't.
但他确实自杀了
But he did.
我不想骗你
And I would not lie to you about that.
很长一段时间以来他都很难过
He was so sad for so long, and...
为他所做过的事而难过
just hated what he did.
为他这个人而难过
Hated what he was.
他也不想寻求帮助
And he didn't want to get help.
如果我要你别管这个案子
If I ask you to drop this case,
你会吗
would you?
为了我可以吗
Would you, for me?
不
No.
这很卑鄙 法官阁下
It's repulsive, Your Honor,
麦克布莱德先生利用孩子上庭
for Mr. McBride to be saddling up a child
以达到迂回立案的目的 这是...
for the purpose of end-running standing, it's--
乱讲 是这孩子来找的我们
Oh, bullshit, the child came to us.
这就合情合理了
And that makes it okay?
没有 不过这样是合法的
Uh, no, but it makes it legal
因为孩子有起诉资格
because the child has standing to sue,
这是法律规定 不是我瞎编乱造
and that's the law. I didn't make that up.
加州最高法♥院♥
The California Supreme Court
有明文规定 家长的选择
has expressly held that parental choice
是家庭法的基础
is the foundation of family law,
并且家长有权保护其子女
and that parents have the right to protect their children
免受无良律师不道德行为的迫♥害♥
from the unscrupulous behavior of predatory attorneys.
我反对 简直了
Oh, objection. Come on.
这条规定不是铁打的
I mean, it ain't ironclad,
其中还有许多例外情况
and there are plenty of exceptions.
没错 如果孩子遭受虐待或者没被照顾好
Yes, if the child is being abused or neglected,
然而本案并非如此
and this is not that.
不 本案中母亲和孩子之间
No, this involves a conflict of interest
有利益冲突
between a mother and her child.
母亲接受了和解而不愿起诉
The mother has made a settlement and doesn't want to sue,
而孩子希望找出真♥相♥
and the child wants to find out the truth
弄清他父亲到底发生了什么事
about what happened to his father.
法庭曾表示在此类案件中
Now, the court has said that in a case like this,
必须指派一名诉讼监护人
a guardian ad litem lawyer has to be appointed
来代表孩子的最大权益
to represent the best interest of the child,
再度重申 我并非胡编乱造
and again, not making this up.
帕佩丽安女士
Ms. Papalian,
你做过诉讼监护人吗
have you ever served as a guardian ad litem before?
是帕佩基恩 没有 法官大人
Papagian. Uh, no, Your Honor,
不过章程中第372条写得很清楚
but code section 3-7-2 is pretty clear
若被指派 我将聘麦克布莱德先生接手此案
that if appointed, I would hire Mr. McBride to pursue the case
他已经着手于此了
which he's already started.
法官阁下 恕我直言
Your Honor, if I may.
帕佩基恩女士刚刚
Ms. Papagian is a recent graduate
从拉维恩法学院夜校毕业
of LaVerne Law School evening track,
是已故瑞秋·肯尼迪的朋友
and a friend of the late Rachel Kennedy,
而且我相信最初是她
and I believe she introduced
将案子介绍给麦克布莱德先生的
the initial case to Mr. McBride.
其中利益冲突可谓惊人
The conflict of interest is astonishing.
法官阁下 既然她提到我 我可以应答吗
Your Honor, if she says my name, may I respond, please?
不行
No.
好吧 知道了
Okay. I see.
孩子 请起立
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表