剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
怎么会有人遇上这种事呢
How does this even happen to a person?
喝点小酒 抽点大♥麻♥
A little booze, a little weed.
其实是因为桑尼·韦恩·本德尔
What really happened to Billy was Sonny Wayne Bender.
谁
Who?
之前比利从没接过谋杀案
Billy had never done a murder case.
他一直想来着
It was on his bucket list.
他做的太过出色
He did too good of a job.
让已驳回的案件又得以预审
Got the case dismissed pre-trial.
但是没做好调查 甚至都没开庭
Bad search. Never even got close to a jury.
然而大概一年之后
Thing is, about a year or so later,
本德尔擅闯民宅犯下灭门案
Bender took out an entire family during a home invasion.
什么
What?
包括三个小孩
Including three little kids.
我怎么不知道
How did I not know this?
多亏唐纳德·库伯曼
Thanks to Donald Cooperman.
打从比利将已驳回的案件又送去预审
Since Billy got the case dismissed pre-trial,
就没人知道他牵涉其中
nobody knew he was involved.
明白吗 库伯曼打点好了
All right? Cooperman made sure of it.
他不希望人们关注律所
He didn't want the publicity for the firm.
更别提企业客户
Not exactly a plus for corporate clients.
于是比利怪罪自己
So Billy blames himself.
酗酒越发厉害
His drinking got a lot worse.
米歇尔离开了
Michelle left,
从那时候开始就变得一团糟
and that's when the bottom fell out.
他落魄之后被库伯曼扫地出门
Cooperman broomed him after he went to shit.
慢着 那你和比利是怎么勾搭上的
So wait. So then how did you and Billy hook up?
怎么 他代表过你吗 还是怎么着
What? Did he represent you or something, or--
故事时间结束 贱♥人♥
Story time's over, bitch.
真是见鬼
This is bullshit.
我要走了
I'm gonna leave.
他们今晚不会来的
They're not coming tonight.
不行 他说过要我们等
No. He said wait.
我才不在乎
I don't give a shit.
这家伙就他妈是个幽灵
The guy's a fucking ghost.
我不喜欢他
I don't like him.
我希望最迟明天这东西从我船上卸走
I want this shit off my boat tomorrow at the latest.
-你告诉他 -你怎么这样
- You tell him. - Why are you being like this?
这可是好事
All right, this is a good thing.
我们只要等就好了
We just have to wait.
加布里尔 这糟透了
Gabriel, this is fucked up.
十点前我得出发去埃尔蒙特
I got to drive up to El Monte by 10 or--
听到了吗
You hear that?
那是什么
What the fuck was that?
等等
Hang on.
面朝墙站好
Get against the wall!
加布里尔 加布里尔 加布里尔
Gabriel! Gabriel! Gabriel!
我都不认识他
I don't fucking know him.
还是我 你究竟哪儿去了
It's me again. Where the hell are you anyway?
丹妮斯不在家
Denise is not home,
我要仓库的钥匙
and I got to get the key to the storage locker.
我是这么打算的
So here's what I'm gonna do.
我要检查后门 其他地方都锁上了
I'm gonna check the back door. Everything else was locked up.
如果后门也锁上了 我就等一等
If the back door's locked, I'm gonna stick around a little bit.
回我电♥话♥ 好吗
Call me back, okay?
丹妮斯 立刻给我滚出来
Denise? Get your ass out here right now.
还有那个混♥蛋♥ 快
And bring that little prick with you. Now!
-搞什么 -你干什么
- What the fuck? - What are you doing?
你又在搞什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你说我在干什么
What does it look like I'm doing?
我打了好几个电♥话♥ 丹妮斯在哪儿
I've been calling you. Where's Denise?
我来拿钥匙 仓库的钥匙
I got to get my key, the storage key.
我一直打你电♥话♥
I've been calling you.
我给你打了无数个电♥话♥
I've called you a million fucking times.
我要拿走我的钥匙
I need to get my key.
真是见鬼
Oh, my fucking God.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
见鬼了
Motherfucker.
不顺吗
Tough day?
嗯 有点
Yeah, a little bit.
我们还在忙着搬箱子
We're all still up there moving boxes,
有人来帮个忙就再好不过了
and we can use a little bit of help.
是啊 而我在这儿
Yeah, well, I'm down here.
怎么了
What's going on?
没事
Nothing.
就坐这儿
Just sitting here.
好
Okay.
那些东西搬去楼上哪儿
Where do you want us to put the shit upstairs?
我没想法 找个地儿呗
I don't know. Find a place.
我要去见个人
I got to see a guy.
好 比利
Okay, Billy.
神父
Father.
你去了我的地方
I figure you came to my place,
我就寻思着也该来你这儿看看
so I thought I'd come see yours.
我没什么可说的 麦克布莱德先生
I have nothing to say to you, Mr. McBride.
请离开 否则我只好报♥警♥了
Now please leave, or I'll have you arrested.
我跟很多人四目相接过
You know, I've looked into a lot of eyeballs in my time.
我能读懂他们
I read them pretty well.
直视你的双目时 我有发现
And when I look into yours, I see something.
你知道莱恩·拉森的情况
You have information on Ryan Larson,
如果你不肯开口
and if you don't start talking,
我不止会联♥系♥你的主教
not only will I call your bishop,
还会把你搞得一团乱
but I'll make things a mess for you--
我对船上的事情一无所知
I know absolutely nothing about what happened on that boat.
我也是
Neither do I.
正因如此我才想查清楚
That's what I'm trying to find out.
我希望你告诉我 他是否有自杀倾向
What I want to know from you is was he suicidal.
他在你面前表现过自杀倾向吗
Did he appear to you to be suicidal?
我警告过你
I warned you.
-我问的不是 -不要觉得我做不出来
- I'm not asking... - You're not to be fooled by the collar.
你没把我当回事是吗 麦克布莱德先生
Did you not take me seriously, Mr. McBride?
是你没把我当回事
I don't think you take me seriously.
-滚出去 -我只是
- Get out. - I just--
-滚 -手拿开
- Get... - Take your hand off me.
-滚出去 -见鬼
- Get out! - Damn it.
滚出去
Get out!
别再回来
And don't you ever come back!
你块头大
Yeah, you're a big man.
你要想的话
You can probably beat me to death
可以把我打死 我明白
if you wanted to. I get that.
但我也有别的法子教训人
But I got other ways of whipping people's asses, too,
你不会喜欢的
and you might not like it.
最后问一个我就离开这儿 好吧
Just one more thing, and I'll get out of here, all right?
假如莱恩·拉森有自杀倾向
If Ryan Larson was suicidal,
你就会采取措施
you would have done something about it.
你就会帮他联♥系♥
You would have hooked him up
什么健康专家
with some kind of health professional
相关团体 心理医生
or some kind of group, a shrink,
什么医生
some kind of doctor--
比如华♥莱♥士♥医生 听说他还不错
maybe Dr. Wallace. I hear he's good.
你对他的态度至少会像
And at the very least, you would have treated him the same
对待来这儿的
as you would some common hooker
某个妓♥女♥那样
who walked in here off the street.
我会查莱恩·拉森的电脑
I will search Ryan Larson's computer.
我也会找法庭申请搜查你的
And I will get a court order to search yours.
相信我
You can believe that.
我只想知道你的看法
All I'm asking for is your humble opinion.
我相信你在意真♥相♥
The truth's big to you, I'm sure.
我明白你现在的处境 真的
I understand the position you're in. I really do.
可莱恩的儿子永远地失去了父亲
But there's a kid who doesn't have a father anymore.
我只希望你能谈谈你的看法 神父
I just want you to tell me what you think, Father.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表