剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
我一个朋友 她哥哥为伯恩斯科技工作
A friend of mine, her brother worked for Borns Technology,
结果死在了他们的一条船上
and he died on one of their boats.
没错 你知道我要说什么
Exactly. You know where I'm headed.
你之前工作的律所的大客户
Your old firm's Big Kahuna client.
我想告他们 但是我没接过民事案件
I'm trying to sue them, but I don't do civil.
但是我的朋友需要帮助
But my friend, she needs some help.
所以我发了封律师函
So I sent a demand letter.
但是他们连电♥话♥都不给我回一个 去他妈的
I can't even get a return call. Fuck them.
对吗 你肯定能理解我的心情 去他妈的
Right? I'm sure you share my sentiment there. Fuck them.
回到正题 他们说她哥哥是在船上
Anyway, they told her that her brother killed himself
自杀的
on one of their boats,
但她坚决不相信
but she's convinced he didn't.
船有保险 所以我想
Now, the boat's insured, so I figured
如果我能引起他们的注意 就能得到赔偿
it's gonna settle if I can get their attention,
但是我还没做到
which so far I cannot.
我觉得赔偿金会有三四万
And I figure it's gonna settle for 30, 40 grand,
我可以给你五千
and I'll give you 5
只要你能帮我带个路 打个电♥话♥
if you can-- you just get me in the door, make a call.
可以吗
Do you think you can do that?
恐怕不行
No, I don't think I could do that.
但我文件已经都准备好了
But I already have the paperwork.
你只需要填了就行
All you have to do is fill it out.
该死的
God damn it.
听着 女士 我已经很神经质了
Listen, lady, I'm nervous enough already,
而你又吵吵嚷嚷的
and you're a fucking yapper.
我和这种人合不来 所以
I don't do good with yappers, so--
你不想给你之前的律所一点颜色看看
You don't want to try to fuck over your old firm?
真的吗
Really?
如果是我一定想
I would.
虽然库伯曼与麦克布莱德
As big and powerful as we've become
日益壮大
at Cooperman and McBride,
有一点却从未改变
one thing has not changed.
我们仍全心全力
We are still committed
库珀曼-麦克布莱德律师事务所
为客户和社区服务
to serving our clients and our community.
唯一的区别是社区的大小
The only difference is the size of our community.
我刚来库伯曼与麦克布莱德的时候
When I first started at Cooperman and McBride,
我们只是个地方上的小律所
we were a regional practice.
我们以前都开玩笑说我们是快餐律所
We used to joke that we were the In n Out of law firms:
好产品 好服务 低价格
great product, better service, and lower prices.
今天我们有上千名律师
Today we have over a thousand lawyers
办公室遍布全球
in offices across the country and the globe,
去年的收入达到了
and revenue last year
二十一亿
of $2.1 billion.
我们在短期内取得了长足的发展
We've come a long way in a short time.
而未来一片光明
And the future has never been brighter.
我们的覆盖面极为广泛
Our reach has never been greater.
库珀曼-麦克布莱德律师事务所
包括我们最新在卡塔尔开的分部
That includes our newest branch office in Qatar.
我谨代表我们的创始人
I know I speak for our founder Donald Cooperman
唐纳德·库伯曼
when I say--
欢迎加入我们
Welcome to the firm.
欢迎
Welcome.
弗兰基 什么东西
Say, Frankie, what's the-- what's the thing
半人半马
that's half man, half horse?
你难倒我了
You got me.
半人马 半人马 没错
Centaur. Centaur. That's what it was.
她昨晚在不在这里
Was she here last night, by any chance?
-你说谁 -我们的女儿 16岁
- Who's that? - Our daughter. 16.
1米68 中等身材
5'6", medium build.
机灵鬼 她不在
Smart ass. No, she wasn't.
她说她昨晚
She told me she was sleeping
在一个女性朋友家过夜
at a girl friend's house last night.
我今早给她打电♥话♥的时候
When I called this morning,
那姑娘却毫不知情
the girl didn't know anything about it.
所以她失踪了
So she's missing.
她去学校了 她没事
She showed up at school. She's fine.
-所以她昨晚不在你这里 -对
- So she wasn't with you. - No.
好吧
Fine.
也许你应该取消屏蔽我的号♥码
Might be a good idea to unblock my calls
万一她真的失踪了
in case she goes missing again.
所以因为我还在屏蔽你的号♥码
Oh, so because I-- I don't unblock your calls,
所以就和我有关 你到底在说什么
somehow I'm involved. What does that even mean?
你搞砸了 让她失踪了什么的
You fuck up, let her go missing or something--
你不烦吗 我烦了
Don't you ever get sick of this? I'm sick of this.
-烦什么 -这个
- Sick of what? - This.
不 不烦这个
No, not of this.
他已经醉了 说真的
He was already drunk. I kid you not.
我可不是在说我前夫坏话
And this isn't me just ripping on my ex.
他毕竟曾经是最好的出庭律师
This was one of the best trial lawyers ever.
他看起来怎么样 从一到渣
How did he look, on a scale of 1 to shit?
不算太糟糕 说实话
Not horrible, to be honest.
你有什么要说的吗
Did you have something to say?
我在和我的当事人商量 法官阁下
I was just conferring with my client, Your Honor.
没错 但我正在说话 我认为你很没礼貌
Yes, while I was talking, which I find rude.
你是故意这么没礼貌的吗
Was it your intent to be rude?
不
No. N...
不 法官阁下
No, Your Honor.
我的天
Oh, shit.
我还以为她已经克服了
I thought she was over that.
我也是
So did I.
-你好 露西 -你好
- Hey, Lucy. - Hello.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我太紧张了 然后
I got nervous, and...
我很抱歉
I-- I apologize.
不用道歉
No need to apologize.
所以认知疗法
So the cognitive therapy--
很不错 我最近都没出过症状了
It's going well. I've been symptom-free.
我只是 太紧张了
I just...got nervous,
不会再发生了
and it won't happen again.
绝对不会
It won't.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
露西
Lucy.
进来
Come in.
你需要知道
You should know
我最近收到了一些反馈
that I've been getting a little feedback
说你的态度
that your attitude
没有符合我们的预期
falls short of what we expect.
好
Okay.
是谁在抱怨我的态度
Uh, who has complained about my attitude?
我不能说
I'm not at liberty to say.
既然谈到自♥由♥权
And while we're on the subject of liberty,
我是否有权和职责我的人当面对质
do I get the right to confront my accusers?
你看 这个问题本身
You see? That question itself
正说明了你的态度问题
reflects a certain attitude deficit.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
有人抱怨
That people have complained
我的态度
about my attitude.
这个行业实行雇用自♥由♥原则
This is an employment at will business,
你随时都可以解雇我 只有少数例外
and you can fire me on a whim with very few exceptions,
口吃恰好是其中之一
stuttering being one of them.
口吃被归类为心理紊乱
Since it's been categorized as a psych disorder,
所以我受到
I'd actually have recourse
联邦残障法案的保护
under the Federal Disabilities Act,
而你也无可奈何
and you would be f-f-fucked.
很好 说的不错
Okay, I like that.
不要这么看我
I wish you wouldn't look at me like that.
我一天什么都没吃
I haven't eaten a fucking thing all day long.
你去其他地方找找
Why don't you go somewhere else to get--
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表