剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
-他是比利 -他就想过来
- That's Billy. - He just wanted to come by
和你聊几分钟
and talk to you for a few minutes.
如果你...
If you can just--
可以吧
I guess.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
抱歉这么唐突拜访 怎么称呼...
Sorry for the intrusion, Miss, uh...
叫我米莉就行
Millie, by the way.
好的 你的事我都知道
Absolutely. I know all about you.
奈德总跟我谈起你
Ned talks about you all the time.
我出去等着
I'm going to go outside
给你们点私人空间
and give you guys some privacy.
我就在外面抽根烟
I'll just have a smoke out there.
-好 别客气 -好的
- Sure. Go ahead. - Okay.
他是谁
Who is this guy?
我晚点给你解释
I'll explain it to you later.
你把视频给别人看了
You showed our tape to people?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
那是私人物品 奈德
That was private, Ned.
我知道
I know.
我做过的最私人的事情
The most private thing I ever did.
只是...我很受伤
It's just I-- I was hurt,
又很生气...
and-- and, you know, I was angry--
我会那样做只是因为
And the only reason I did it
你求我那样做
was because you begged me to.
我父母可能会看到
My parents could see that tape.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
-我的侄女们 -我气昏头了
- My nieces. - I was angry.
还有我的同事
The people I work with.
我当时很受伤
I was hurting.
我和你分手
I broke up with you
是因为我们没有未来
because we had no future.
我得继续自己的生活
I have to get on with my life.
我想要孩子 想要个家
I want kids, a family.
我也是
So do I.
-真的吗 -真的
- Do you? - So do I.
你应该组建家庭吗
I mean, should you?
你的脑子里
With all that mental stuff
有那么多疯狂的想法
you've got going on in your head?
我可以寻求帮助
I-- I could get help for that.
如果你愿意给我个机会 我会去的
I would if you'd just give me a chance.
知道吗 我...
You know? I--
我想留下点什么
I want a legacy.
我想和你拥有美好的瞬间
I want to have moments with you like--
你还记得我们去丹麦城的时候吗
Don't you remember when we went to Solvang?
那次旅行确实很棒
It was a great trip.
我爱你
I loved you.
我仍然爱着你
And I still love you.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉打扰你们
Sorry to interrupt.
你瞧
Listen,
我想他告诉你我是律师了
I guess he told you I'm an attorney.
我们真的需要你的帮助
We really need your help.
我们得让奈德出庭作证
You see, we're going to have to get Ned on the stand.
而对方
And the other side,
肯定会利用这段视频
they're going to want to use this videotape.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Oh, yes, ma'am.
-他们能这么做吗 -当然可以
- They can do that? - Of course they can.
他们也会这么做 如果你帮我们
And they will. We can diffuse that
我们就能削弱它的影响
if you just come along with us.
如果你的内心愿意原谅奈德
If you find it in your heart to forgive Ned--
如果你愿意帮他
If you're by his side,
那这段视频对他们来说就毫无意义
then it really makes the tape meaningless to them.
也就会对你和你的案子有所帮助
Which would be good for you and your case.
我不喜欢被利用
I don't like being used.
我完全明白
I understand completely.
我当然想打赢这场官司
Of course I want to win my case.
自私地说 当然了
I mean, selfishly, absolutely.
奈德是个好人
Ned's a good guy.
我知道他关心你
I know he cares about you.
抛开这些事
So above and beyond any of this stuff,
你们如果能再次走到一起也是件好事
it would just be great to see you guys close again
因为我知道你们还爱着对方
because I can tell you love each other.
我说 裁判 你看什么呢
Come on, Blue! What are you watching?
那是好球
That was a strike!
你没做错 裁判
Good call, ump.
你儿子像是在投飞镖
Your kid looks like he's throwing darts.
这是棒球 他要用腿带动全身
This is baseball. He needs to use his legs and follow through.
你得好好教他
You ought to teach him something.
比利 你要来杯可乐吗
Billy, you want a Coke or something?
不用了 宝贝
Oh, no, thanks, baby. I'm all right.
上帝啊 真爽
Oh, God! I'm so into this right now.
我们尽力了 但是
We did the best we could, but, as it turns out,
你侧面不咋样
you don't have a good side.
天啊 感觉真爽
Oh, God, it feels so good.
不能让我太太看到
My wife never sees this.
真的吗 她也许能学到点什么
Really? She might learn something.
毕竟 婊♥子♥
Shut up, you cunt.
话别说这么难听
Hey, there's no need for that.
你很幸运她是好人
You're lucky she's a nice person.
我原来准备问到我要问的东西
I was going to just get the information
然后还是会把视频给你太太看
and show this to your wife anyway.
也许我还是会这么做
I may still do that.
那个拉丁人让我整你
The Latin guy told me to fuck with you.
但他不是拉丁人 或是混血
But he's not Latin, or he's half--
谁他妈知道
I don't fucking know.
他叫卡尔·斯托尔兹
His name is Karl Stoltz.
他为谁做事
Who does he work for?
伯恩斯科技还是库伯曼
Borns Tech or Cooperman?
我都不知道那是谁
I don't even know who that is.
我只知道斯托尔兹
I just know Stoltz.
斯托尔兹为谁做事
Who does Stoltz work for?
缉毒局吧
The DEA, I think.
他很少透露自己的事
He's not big on information.
原来是缉毒局
The DEA. All right.
他是他们的线人
He's an informant for 'em.
我只知道这么多
Look, that's all you're getting from me.
我们扯平了 我其他什么都不知道
We're done. I got nothing more.
给我信封 布列塔尼
Envelope, please, Brittany.
这是给你的
This is all I got.
你的传票
A little subpoena for you there.
你别想了
Yeah? Well, you can forget about it
我不会作证的
because I ain't testifying.
我这儿有证人
I got a witness here.
让我出庭你会后悔的
You'll be sorry if you put me on the stand.
混♥蛋♥
What a prick.
晚点见
I guess I'll see you later.
能不能帮我个忙
Okay. Well, can you do me a favor
别告诉帕蒂视频的事或者我做了什么
and not tell Patty about the tape or what I did?
好
Yeah, okay.
好吗
Yeah?
我希望你不用这么做
I wish you didn't have to do it at all.
是啊
Yeah.
你看起来很不高兴
You seem real busted up over it.
这让你跟皮条客没什么两样
It kind of doesn't make you any better than a pimp,
不是吗
though, does it?
我不干了
I'm done.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
为什么
Why is that?
我爱你
I love you.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表