剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Got it right here.
我其他东西在你那儿吗
You have the rest of my stuff?
-你的东西 -那个
- Your stuff? - The--
-我的其他东西 -什么 唇膏吗
- With the rest of my stuff? - What, your lipstick?
我当然知道你指的是什么
Yeah, I know what you're talkin' about.
其实也没剩多少了
There's not very much of that left.
所以你才成了这副德性 记得吗
That's why you're in this shape. Remember?
说得像你有多完美一样
Like you're so perfect.
你每天三次在这间酒吧喝酒
You have a drink at this bar three times a day.
那你又有多少次
Well, how many times have you had to fuckin',
跟我一起过来 只为蹭片面包
you know, walk me over here to eat a loaf of bread?
那我可记得
I mean, I remember that.
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
我只是想做点事
I'm just trying to make it work.
好吧 大家都这样 明白吗
All right, like everybody does. All right?
听着 也许我能捞点钱
Yeah, look, I can maybe get some money,
找个地方重新开始 也许
you know, start someplace fresh, maybe.
这跟你又有什么关系
Why do you care anyway?
这是我的工作 好吗
I'm doing my job, right?
是啊 那是你的工作
Yeah, you're doin' your job.
我不担心你的工作
I'm not worried about your work,
你的工作还不错
your work's fine.
我担心的是你的个人生活
It's your personal life I'm worried about,
因为我真的在乎 告诉你一声
'cause I actually do care, just so you know.
我没有个人生活 比利
I don't have a personal life, Billy.
我负担不起
I can't afford one.
杰森·拉森以个人及莱恩·拉森
Jason Larsen individually and as successor
法定继承人的名义诉伯恩斯科技
and heir of Ryan Larsen versus Borns Technology
-控告损失 -好了 停
- complaint for damage... - All right. Okay,
我们花个小几十万就能解决的事
we can make this go away for low six figures,
但你不愿意
but you won't do it.
我们之间有矛盾吗
Do you and I have an issue?
据我所知没有
I'm not aware of one.
那怎么样你才能做你该做的
Then what is it going to take for you to do your job,
按我说的解决这案子
and do what I say about this case?
别对我发那种声音
Don't click at me!
请继续
Continue, please.
杰森·拉森 未成年人 在此提出
Jason Larsen, a minor, herein alleges the wrongful death
他已故父亲莱恩·拉森非正常死亡
of the decedent, Ryan Larsen, his father,
而之前被断定为... 等等
as previously alleged... blah, blah.
之后 控诉内容基本不变
After that, it's basically the same complaint.
换汤不换药
Old wine in a new bottle.
这人真是屡败屡战
The guy just keeps coming.
不得不赞赏他的勇气[蛋]
You gotta admire his balls.
你可以这么做
Maybe you can do that.
下班后
After hours.
别说屁话了
Enough of this bullshit.
我们现在的情况是 如果我错了纠正我
Where we are is, and correct me if I'm wrong,
我们不必和解
we do not have to settle,
因为诉讼时效已过
because the statute of limitations has expired.
麦克布莱德无法再向法庭起诉
McBride is barred from re-filing this at court.
对吗
Correct?
告诉他
Tell him.
诉讼时效不适用于未成年人
Statute of limitations wouldn't apply to a minor.
操
Fuck!
杰家
小心后面
Behind you.
麦克布莱德先生
Mr. McBride.
你说我可以在这里把你揍出翔
You said I could beat the shit out of you here
而不失体面
without breaking decorum.
这里似乎是有序[非暴♥力♥]的营业场所
This seems like an orderly establishment.
有时是
Sometimes.
你向主教投诉我了
You complained to the bishop about me.
说我的布道有违"童贞女之子"
You said I was preaching against the virgin birth,
神学 认为圣母马利亚生基♥督♥时是童贞女 是受圣灵感应而生的
说我提出对伊♥斯♥兰♥教发动圣♥战♥
that I called for a crusade against Islam.
你觉得这很好玩吗
Was that supposed to be funny?
不
No.
不过引起了你的注意
Got your attention, though.
你那么把我们
You know, that wasn't cool of you
赶出葬礼太不地道了
to kick us out of the funeral like that.
我很了解你是什么样的人
I have a pretty good idea as to what you're about.
是吗
Is that right?
我与你相去甚远 这是肯定的
Well, I'm a far cry from you, that's for sure.
你不仅是牧师 还是恪守教条的那种
You're not just a priest. You're one of the strict kind.
至少瑞秋是这么说的
At least that's what Rachel said.
她说她哥哥去你的教堂
She said her brother went to your church
因为你极其虔诚
because you're as religious as it comes.
他找你忏悔罪恶了吗
Did he come to you to confess his sins?
那与你无关
That would be none of your business.
没有牧师会给一个自杀的人
No priest would give a Catholic burial
主持天主教葬礼
to someone who'd taken his own life.
据说你之前就曾拒绝过教民
And the word is that you've turned down parishioners before.
你拒绝为自杀的人
That you've denied funeral rites
主持葬礼仪式
to people who have committed suicide.
但你埋葬了莱恩·拉森
But you buried Ryan Larsen.
你为他举办了整场仪式
You gave him the whole big show.
一个好牧师会那么做吗
Would a good priest do that?
一个好牧师绝不会泄露忏悔内容
A good priest would never break the confessional seal.
所以他确实找你忏悔了
So he did come to you to confess.
祝你晚上好
Have a good evening.
听着 神父 我不是有意混账
Listen, Father, I don't mean to be an asshole,
但这是我的工作
but it's part of my business.
我明天会起诉你和天主教会
I'll sue you and the Catholic Church tomorrow.
理由是什么
On what grounds?
就因为我是混♥蛋♥
On the grounds that I'm an asshole.
我也会罢免你的主教
And I'll depose your bishop, too.
事实上如果有必要
As a matter of fact,
我会追查到他女朋友 干♥她♥
I'll track his girlfriend down, and fuck her if I have to.
我看了她脸书上的照片 不是什么好事
And I saw her picture on Facebook, it's not good.
请别逼我♥干♥♥你♥主教的女朋友
Please don't make me fuck the bishop's girlfriend.
你是个卑劣的人
You are a despicable human being.
既然这样
Oh, given that,
别逼我必须做出卑劣的事
don't make me stoop to what I'm capable of.
只要你给我一个
None of this has to happen
诚实可信的回答 这一切都不会发生
if you just give me an honest and humble opinion.
这要求过分吗
Is that too much to ask?
我们已经不能指望牧师诚实了吗
Can we not rely on our priests to be honest anymore?
世界就是被你这样的人搞坏了
You are what's wrong with the world.
你贪婪又愤世嫉俗
You are greed and cynicism,
嘲讽一切美好正义的事物
and the mocking of all that is good and just.
我可怜你
I pity you.
什么 加州是狗屁
What?! California's bullshit.
加州唯一的好就是那鬼东西
The only good thing about California is that shit.
我这么跟你说吧
I'll put it to you this way.
我一直知道我要来这里 知道为什么吗
I always knew I was comin' here, and you know why?
-因为那边那东西 -好吧 我懂
- Because you see that shit right there? - Yeah, I get that.
那是最后的边疆 老兄
That's the last fuckin' frontier, dude.
就是那儿 加州 伙计
Right there. California, man.
加州 哥们
California, buddy.
该死的帕诺拉马 该死的唐尼
Fuckin' Panorama City. Fuckin' Downey.
该死的圣贝纳迪诺 丰塔纳
Fuckin' San Bernardino. Fontana.
地狱天使 地狱天使是从哪里起家的
Hell's Angels. Where did the Hell's Angels start?
不是什么奥克兰 是加州的丰塔纳 傻♥逼♥
Not in fuckin' Oakland. Fontana, California, motherfucker.
说的好 说的好
That's good. That's good.
如果一只猫 一只猫不认识你
If a cat-- if a cat don't know ya,
你第一次投球的时候投个下坠球
you throw a sinker on the first pitch,
-球会下坠的很厉害 -没错
- fuckin' thing's comin' right down the fuckin' gut. - Yep.
会往下坠 但是会是个好球 明白吗
It'll dip, but you throw it for a strike, see.
你就能得分 懂吗
You got the motherfucker, okay?
你知道鲍伯·吉布森说过什么吗
You know what Bob Gibson said?
鲍伯·吉布森 历史上最好的投手
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表