剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
但是客户控管也是我的工作之一
but part of my job is client control,
如果案子不成立 我也希望可以
and if there's no case, I'd like to be able
亲口告诉她
to go back and tell her that.
案子不成立
There's no case.
好的
Okay.
只是一艘船
It's just awfully strange
就这么炸了很奇怪
for a boat to just explode just like that.
-不是吗 -往油箱里
- Isn't it? - Maybe less so
扔上一根火柴就没那么奇怪了
when you drop a match into the fuel tank.
你觉得是这么回事吗 往油箱里扔了根火柴
Is that what you think happened? A match in the fuel tank?
他们是这么告诉我的
It's what I was told happened.
-什么时候告诉你的 -什么时候
- When were you told that? - When?
事件发生之后
Right after.
-谁告诉你的 -我不记得了
- Who told you? - I don't recall.
他半夜一个人出海干什么
What was he doing out there at night anyway?
他喜欢钓鱼
He loved to fish.
他们允许他开船出去
They would let him take the boats out.
有时候还会带上我们的儿子
Sometimes he took our boy.
我的丈夫是个非常忠诚的员工
My husband was a very loyal employee.
他们制♥造♥炸♥弹♥ 而他就这么炸了
They make bombs, and he blew up.
你不觉得有点过于巧合吗
Don't you think that's kind of a coincidence?
我是说我觉得这很可疑
I mean, to me it's downright suspicious.
他们有没有因为这个巧合
Now, did they happen to give you any money
给你钱
as a result of this coincidence?
你在干什么 麦克布莱德先生
What are you doing, Mr. McBride?
我只是在做我分内事 我想查明
I'm just doing my job. I'm trying to find out
为什么像莱恩那样的人
why a guy like Ryan would kill himself
会用这种古怪 嘈杂又混乱的方式自杀
in such a weird, loud, messy kind of way.
这
Uh, it's--
伯恩斯科技对莱恩很好
Borns Tech was very good to Ryan.
对我也很好
They've been wonderful to me.
-他们还拿出一笔钱 -你好 伙计
- They set up a fund-- - What's up, buddy?
支付葬礼的费用
...to pay for the funeral.
你好吗
How you doing?
我是你姑姑瑞秋的朋友
I'm a friend of your aunt Rachel's.
-别说了 -我在跟你妈妈聊
- Stop it. - I'm just talking to your mom
你以前和你♥爸♥爸钓鱼的事
about how you used to fish with your dad.
-别说了 -一定很酷不是吗
- Stop it. - That must have been cool, huh?
你知道我爸爸的事吗
You know something about my dad?
这是私人谈话 杰森
This is a private conversation, Jason.
回房♥间去
Just go into your room.
很高兴见到你 杰森
Nice meeting you there, Jason.
听着 你个古怪的混♥蛋♥
Listen here, you fucking weird asshole,
你和我小姑子撕开我们的伤口
the idea of you and my fucked-up sister-in-law
只是寻求一大笔钱
tearing open wounds to chase some big pot of gold--
我是在寻求真♥相♥ 拉森女士
I'm chasing the truth, Ms. Larson.
-仅此而已 -胡扯
- That's all I'm doing. - Bullshit.
你不想知道真♥相♥吗
Aren't you interested in the truth?
那段时期非常痛苦
This was a very painful time,
非常痛苦
very painful.
我不想再过那种日子了
And I'm not going back there.
好吗 请你走吧
Okay? So I think you should go.
走 谢谢
Go. Thank you.
我听到了 好的
I hear you. Okay.
祝好
You have a good day.
你十点要去衡平法♥院♥
You have the settlement conference
参加赔偿讨论
with the Chancery court at 10.
中午则有大卫森董事会会议
Davidson board meeting at noon.
你的飞机三点从圣莫尼卡起飞
Your plane leaves from Santa Monica at 3.
吉娜·拉森打了个电♥话♥
Gina Larson called.
比利·麦克布莱德找过她
Billy McBride visited her.
你们好
What's up, guys?
晚上钓鱼吗
You doing a little night fishing?
猎捕鲨鱼
Get after those sharks?
-我们不接私活 -是吗
- We don't do charters. - No shit.
工具店的人说你们接
The guys up at the tackle shop said you did.
可我们不接
Well, we don't.
是吗 你们渴吗
Yeah? You thirsty?
-不了 谢谢 -你想干什么
- No, thanks. - What do you want?
好吧 我就直说了
Okay, look, I'll just cut the shit right now.
你们船沉的那晚
The night your boat sank,
你们告诉职业安全和健康署当晚很平静
you told OSHA that it was calm,
然后突然发生了爆♥炸♥ 一个大浪击沉了船
there was an explosion, and a wave sank it.
这可全都是胡说八道
That's a load of fucking horse shit,
-你们很清楚 -你想干什么
- and you know it. - Man, what do you want?
你有电脑吗 自己查查去
You got a computer? Look it up.
船上发生爆♥炸♥可以把船炸沉
Explosions on a boat can sink them,
比如鱼雷什么的
like a torpedo or whatever.
船附近发生爆♥炸♥也可以把船搞沉
Explosions near a boat can sink them, too,
比如水雷把船体炸出个洞
like a mine putting a hole in the hull,
之类的
that kind of thing.
但是要核武器
But it would goddamn near
才能炸出一道足够大的海浪
take a nuclear bomb to make a wave
击沉一艘船
big enough to sink a boat.
所以你们要么比你们跟职业安全和健康署所说的
So either you're a hell of a lot closer
距离爆♥炸♥发生地要近得多
to that explosion than you told OSHA,
要么你们就是隐瞒了事情真♥相♥
or you're lying about what the fuck happened.
-你说我们是骗子 -没错
- You calling us liars? - Yeah, I am.
你跟我们找什么麻烦
Why do you got to fuck with us?
我没想找你们麻烦
I don't got to fuck with you.
但是我认为
But I got a feeling
如果保险公♥司♥知道你们骗了他们
the insurance company would be pretty pissed off
肯定会非常生气
if they knew you lied to them.
所以你们有厨房♥
So you got a kitchen or a cabin
或是小屋之类的地方吗
or whatever you call it on this rig?
我们去喝点酒吧
Let's go drink some beer.
来吧 免费的
Come on. It's free.
你们在等什么
What are you waiting for?
跟我过来聊聊
Let's go be pals and shit.
你们自己拿啤酒 给你们的
You guys have yourselves that beer. It's for you.
我只能喝一点 不怎么喝酒
I'm a lightweight. I'm not much of a drinker.
谢了
Thanks a lot.
不过 我不得不说
But, uh, you know, I got to say
我还是没太弄明白
I'm still just a little bit, uh,
这件事
in the dark about all this shit
因为你们说
because you're saying
当时着火了
that there's flaming shit
一会说船没沉 一会又说沉了
and the boat didn't sink, the boat did sink.
一会说浪很大 一会又说没浪
There was a wave, there wasn't a wave.
我也不知道 这么说船没沉
I don't know. So the boat didn't sink.
听我说 好吗
Listen to me, okay?
船沉了
It sank.
-船确实沉了 -对
- It did sink. - Yes.
但它也着火了 伙计
But it also burned up, man.
你快跟他说说
Would you just tell him, please?
你说得太多了
You talk too fucking much.
好吧 我还是没太明白
Okay, I'm still confused.
你跟保险公♥司♥说
You told the insurance company
船没有沉
that the boat didn't sink,
海浪和这件事一点关系也没有
that the wave had nothing to do with it.
不 听着
No, but the-- Look,
我们告诉他们当时海浪很大
we told them there was a big wave, right?
但之后那些燃烧物开始往甲板上掉
But then all this flaming shit started hitting the deck, man.
那玩意可烫了
All right? And that shit was hot.
我想也是
I'll bet.
保险公♥司♥没问你们
And the insurance company didn't ask you
火是怎么烧起来的或其他问题吗
where the fire came from or what it was or anything?
我们跟他们说了爆♥炸♥的事
We told them about the explosion.
他们认为火是由爆♥炸♥引起的
They figured it came from that,
但也没多过问 没有
but they didn't ask about it, no.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表