剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
失陪下
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 我知道这是你家人
Hey, listen, I know it's your family and all,
但是我现在一堆事缠身
but I got a lot of shit to do,
你为什么不用你的办公室
and what's wrong with your office?
好吧
Okay.
我没有办公室 办公室没了
there's no office. The office is gone.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我没交上房♥租
I couldn't keep up the rent,
所以办公室没了
so I lost the office.
最多借用五分钟
Five minutes max.
-好 -好吗
- Okay. - Okay?
好
All right.
你办公室的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your office.
我很抱歉 真的很丢人
I'm sorry. And it's so embarrassing.
太丢人了
Like, it's so embarrassing.
没什么丢人的
Don't be embarrassed.
把你的事弄完
Just, you know, finish up,
我们迟点开始就行 好吗
and we'll start it later, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
我去
Well, I'll be damned.
这是要陷害我还是怎样
Is this some kind of setup or something?
这可在60米之内了
You know, this is within 200 feet.
你该好好读一读文件
You should read the fine print.
限制令针对的是房♥子 白♥痴♥
The TR is for the house, dummy,
不是我 而且我现在是一个人
not for me. Plus, I'm on my own.
一杯威士忌 谢谢
Uh, can I get a Jack Daniels, please?
-就来 -谢谢
- You got it. - Thanks.
你手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
没什么 把手腕扭了
Uh, just fucking around. Sprained my wrist.
谢谢
Thanks.
到底怎么了
So what's up?
库伯曼
Cooperman.
他今晚想见你
He wants to see you tonight.
他说你知道在哪儿
He said you'd know where.
没错 我知道
Yeah, I know where.
他不能自己找我吗
So he couldn't call me himself?
把你当信使一样派过来
Sends you down here like you're a fucking runner?
这个傲慢的混♥蛋♥
Arrogant son of a bitch.
丹妮斯知道考利的事了
Denise knows about Callie.
你告诉她的
What, did you tell her?
不是 考利以一种
Nope. Callie did
非常非常不健康的方式告诉她的
in a really, really unhealthy way.
我不觉得考利知道任何健康的方式
I can't imagine Callie telling anybody in a-- in a healthy way.
她就是这样
It's who she is.
你知道 我从没想过跟律师在一起
You know, I never wanted to be with a lawyer.
-谢谢 -但是最终却总是如此
- Thanks. - But I always end up with one.
为什么
Why is that?
不知道 因为方便
I don't know, convenience?
结婚现场总会有一个律师
Always one right down the hall.
然后来过一个女人
Then this woman came over.
我屋里有一张她的名片
I have her card somewhere in the house.
我忘了她叫什么名字了
I forget her name.
你还记得她说过什么吗
Do you remember what she said?
我一直让她重复她说的话
I kept asking her to repeat herself
因为我不敢相信她所说的
because I couldn't fucking believe what she was telling me.
他们要我们付贷款
They're calling in the loan.
莱恩进公♥司♥后伯恩斯签署了房♥贷
Borns cosigned on the house when Ryan joined them.
他们清空了信托账户
And they emptied the trust account.
那是给杰森上大学准备的
That-- That's for Jason's college.
他们可以这么做吗
Can they do that?
他们不能这么做 是吗
They can't do that, right?
事实上他们可以
Actually, yeah, they can.
我不能没了这房♥子
I can't lose this house.
我怎么负的起他上大学的钱
How am I going to pay for college?
打赢这场官司就行了
We just have to win the case.
我们会努力的
Well, we're going to try.
你会赢的 是吗
You will win, right?
是的
Yeah.
这世界连成年人都没了
They don't even make fucking adults anymore.
这些享有特权的混♥蛋♥
These little privileged shits.
一个个都是孬种
Everybody's a fucking pussy.
跟谁说话都得小心谨慎
You can't say shit to anybody.
连人都做不了
You can't even be a fucking human being anymore.
你知道我什么意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
你怎么做人
How are you supposed to be a human being?
做了30年律师
30 fucking years in the Bar, you know?
当然不是在这个酒吧里
Not this fucking bar.
律师协会和酒吧是同一个词
干了30年法律工作
30 years of the law.
30年
30 fucking years.
从没在法庭上做过不实陈述
Never turned in a dishonest day in court.
一次都没有
Not fucking once.
你可以去找庭审记录
You can check the trial transcripts
自己看看
and see for yourself.
还有什么其他的
Know something else?
我不想做任何改变
I wouldn't change a fucking thing.
我不 我不想做任何改变 弗兰基
I wouldn't-- I wouldn't change a fucking thing, Frankie.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
因为我活过
Because I lived.
现在的人都不能说活过
See, people don't fucking live anymore.
说什么话都要考虑政♥治♥正确
You can't fucking say anything that's politically incorrect.
-听说你又开始喝酒了 -...做不了
- Rumor is you're off the wagon. - ...fucking do anything.
我还在车上呢
No, no, I'm still on the wagon.
前一句又有掉下车了的意思
但是我找了个司机
I just got a designated driver.
是啊
Right.
你来这里干什么 我不明白
So what are you doing here? I don't understand.
我会陪着你直到拉森案结束
I will carry you through the Larson case,
然后就彻底离开
and then I'm out for reals.
我不能一直做下去
I can't keep doing this.
我从没听过这种话
I never heard that before.
你会陪着我
You'll carry me?
你到底要离开几次
How many fucking times you gonna quit anyway?
是我自己造的孽
It's my own goddamn fault.
一开始就不该同意这破事
I should have never agreed to take this fucking thing on anyway.
你知道唐纳德·库伯曼想见你吧
You know you have a meeting with Donald Cooperman?
-他打电♥话♥来了是吧 -没错
- He called, huh? - Yeah.
他一定是有所图
Yeah, he must want something.
你不能这样子过去
Well, you can't go like this.
不然还要穿上晚礼服吗
What, you want me to put a tuxedo on?
我才不会低声下气的去见那个混♥蛋♥
I'm not gonna crawl over there to that motherfucker
像个小狗一样一听到他召唤
and, you know, fuckin' run over to that son of a bitch
就跑过去 做梦去吧
like a fucking puppy. Forget it.
怎么了
What?
你爱我吗
You love me?
操 听着
Fuck. Uh, look--
亲爱的 我当然爱你
honey, of course I love you.
我爱每一个人
I love everybody.
来杯咖啡 谢谢
Can we get this guy a coffee, please?
杰家
你还活着呢
Still alive, I see.
怎么了 警探
What's up, G-man?
你的跟班呢
Where's your sidekick?
在家吸着手指睡觉呢 他是个孬种
He's at home asleep sucking his thumb. He's a pussy.
的确如此
He seemed like it.
但他对你的案子感兴趣
But he's interested in your case.
是吗
No shit.
是的 他需要一个大案子
No shit. He needs a big case
才能有机会进凯易
so he can land a offer at Kirkland & Ellis
或者波音
or go in house at Boeing.
他是个有野心的混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表