剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
律政巨人
第一季 第七集
这样疼吗 我可不想弄疼你
Does this hurt? I'd never want to hurt you.
最初几年里 连碰一下我都无法忍♥受
The first few years, I couldn't bear to be touched.
因为这些烧伤 连说话都备受折磨
Talking was torture because of the burns.
但后来我适应了 学着利用手里这玩意交流
But I adapted, learned to communicate with the tools at hand.
分散注意力
Kept me distracted.
让我不至于抓破伤疤
Kept me from scratching my scars open.
这是我父亲的
That was my father's.
二战时他是伞兵
Second War, paratrooper.
在夜间跳伞到敌人后方
Dropped men behind the lines at night.
有狙击手所以不能说话
Can't talk. Snipers.
所以
So...
就用"铁蟋蟀"
Crickets.
二战中美军用于打响暗号♥的金属暗号♥器
我只想让你知道
I just want you to know
让我负责这个案子如同恩赐
that working on this case has been a gift.
是的
Yes.
我知道一开始自己磕磕巴巴
I know that I stumbled at first,
但我变成熟了
but I've grown.
我看视频了
I saw the video.
你真是让我出乎意料
You surpassed all my expectations.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我所一直希望的
That' all I've ever wanted.
站在陪审团面前
To stand in front of a jury,
让他们为我的雄辩口才叫绝
wow them with my eloquence,
而...
and...
这都要感谢你
it's all thanks to you.
不用
No.
我还想让你知道 无论这件案子进展如何
And I want you to know that, no matter what happens in this case,
都不会影响你我之间的感情 对吗
it's not going to affect our feelings, is it?
对
No.
你为什么一直把这些照片推给我看
W-Why do you keep shoving these fucking pictures at me?
我意思是仔细看看清楚
I mean, they do get a closer look.
你得特别有力气才能做到
You got to be really strong to do that.
我都不明白你什么意思
I don't even know what that means.
我什么时候能取回我的车
When do I get my car back?
就这样
That's it?
你要对我说的就这么多
That's all you got to say to me?
他都告诉你了他什么都不知道
He already told you he doesn't know anything.
不对 这话是你说的
No. You're the one that said that.
他一个问题都没回答
He hasn't answered a damn question.
我知道这看起来情况不妙
Look, I know it doesn't look good,
但也没有法律禁止车里不能有线人的尸体
but there's not a law against having a dead snitch in your trunk.
这就是你杀的原因 因为他是线人
So that's why you killed him? Because he was a snitch?
没错 就是这么回事
Yeah, that's it. Yeah.
对 我杀了他还把他藏我车里
Yeah, I killed him, I threw him in my trunk,
然后我就打电♥话♥报♥警♥了
and then I called you guys.
天啊 现实点 老兄
God damn, be real, man.
他有不在场证明
Look, he has an alibi.
好吗 你们要做的
All right? All you have to do
就是打给唐纳德·库伯曼 就是这样
is call Donald Cooperman. That's it.
我们打过了 他的助理说
We called, and his assistant says
他不想插手此事
he doesn't want to get involved.
很好 但你们手上有照片
Great, but you still have the photos
显示这个家伙被捅死
that show that he was serving Cooperman a subpoena
然后被放进我当事人车里的时候
at the exact time that this guy was getting stabbed
他正在给库伯曼送传票
and put in my client's trunk.
-这个人 -没错
- This guy. - That's right.
当时是几点
What time was that?
你说你知道确切时间
You said you knew the exact time.
-我说了吗 -我们不知道
- Did I? - We don't know the exact time
这个人被捅死的确切时间
that this guy was stabbed.
好吧 我也不知道
Cool. Neither do I.
但我很想知道
But I would like to know
为什么会有人把尸体
why are there people sticking dead bodies
塞进你当事人车里
in your client's trunk.
很明显是为了陷害他
To frame him, obviously.
我们掌握了作案动机
We have motive.
卡尔·斯托尔兹当时在调查你两位客户
Karl Stoltz was investigating two of your clients
毒品交易的事
on a drug deal.
需要我提供更多作案动机吗
You want me to give you some more motive?
他杀了我的客户 还想干掉我
He killed my client and tried to kill me,
就是这样 没错 这就是作案动机
so there you go. Yeah, there's all kind of fucking motive.
我明白 但是你们没查到指纹
I get it. But you got no prints,
没血迹 没武器 什么都没有
no blood, no weapon, none of that shit.
除非你现在逮捕我
So unless you're going to arrest me,
否则没什么可说的了
I think we're done here.
没有 我本来以为今天早上时间充裕
No, so I thought I had more time this morning.
-对不起 -借过
- Sorry. - Excuse me.
所以我决定像个大人一样做早餐
So I decided to make breakfast like an adult,
然后大家都说要鳄梨吐司 鳄梨吐司
and everyone saying "avocado toast, avocado toast,"
于是我这只手拿着个鳄梨
so I'm there with an avocado in this hand
正准备去核呢
and trying to get the pit out.
你的电♥话♥就来了 刀就滑了
You call. The fucking knife slips, right?
就把我这里给割伤了
And it slices me right fucking there
这可是我的中指 我跟你讲
on my middle finger, mind you,
我离不开中指的
which I fucking need.
说是缝了四针
And it's like four stitches, they're saying.
我估计这得有个七到十天
And I think there's, like, seven to ten days,
伤口才能长好
and then it's going to be fine.
不过我从来处理过这种情况
But I've never had to deal with that before.
跟我说话
Talk to me.
我说 我正跟你说
Look, I'm-- I'm telling you,
你怎么回事
it's-- What's going on?
天啊 这是怎么了
Oh, my God, what's going on?
怎么回事
What's going on?
跟我说话就好了
Just talk to me.
好吧
um...okay.
我不知道...
Uh, I don't... I don't know. Um...
我给你讲个故事怎么样
Do you... How about a story?
行吗
Yeah?
那...
Um, so...
我还真记得一个
Uh, I fucking do remember one.
从前有一枚牡蛎
Uh, there one-- there once was an oyster
它的故事是
whose story I tell
发现牡蛎壳里进了沙子
that found that some sand had gotten into his shell.
只有一粒沙子
It was only a grain,
但却令牡蛎充满喜悦
but it gave him great glee
因为牡蛎有感情
for oysters have feelings--
告诉我不会有事的
Just tell me it's going to be okay.
不会有事的
It's going to be okay.
你很好 你没事的
You're fine. You're okay.
你没事的
You're okay.
你没事的
You're okay.
你没事吧
You're okay?
所以你承认你是个骗子
So you admit that you are a liar.
莱恩·拉森的事我说谎了
I lied about Ryan Larson,
但并不意味着我是骗子
but that does not make me a liar.
定义上说 骗子就是指说谎的人
To lie is to be a liar by definition.
容我解释下
If I may explain--
问题不在于你是不是骗子
The question is not if you're a liar
因为你就是
because you are.
问题是 你说他有自杀倾向时
The question is, were you lying
你有没有在说谎
when you said he was suicidal
还是说你现在在说谎
or are you lying now?
又或者你在违背对教会的誓言
Or when you broke your oath to the Church
把人们忏悔时说的话泄露出去的时候说谎了
not to reveal the secrets of the confessional.
我想解释下
I would like to explain.
你已经尝试过了
You have already tried.
你可以在陪审团面前再试一次
You can try again with the jury.
希望他们当中没有天主教♥徒♥
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表