剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
making me say things.
没人在诱导你说话做事
Nobody is making you say or do anything.
太无聊了
This... This is boring.
太无聊 我不玩了
This is boring. I am bored.
-奈德... -我不玩了
- Ned... - I am bored.
-拜托 -好无聊
- Please. - This is boring.
-太无聊了 -拜托
- This is boring. - Please,
我们这是在帮你
we're just trying to prepare you
准备调查取证 懂吗
for a deposition. Okay?
我要你们律师费的三分之一
I want a third of whatever you're getting.
-什么 -这些事情比我预想的
- What? - This is turning out to be a lot more work
还要繁琐不便
and... and inconvenience than I had originally expected,
所以我要求经济补偿
so I want to be compensated financially.
不行 如果这么做了那你的证词
Okay, we can't do that because if we did that,
在陪审团面前就毫无可信度
you'd have no credibility with the jury.
-好吧 -同时 这也是非法的
- Fine. - Also, it is illegal.
所以...
So...
你这个贱♥人♥
You're a fucking bitch.
谈不下去了...
Okay, I mean, I can't...
奈德 听着
All right, Ned, listen.
听好了
Listen.
我来跟你解释
Let me explain something to you, buddy.
你再敢那样跟她讲话
If you talk to her that way again,
我就在你自己家揍你
I'll beat your fucking ass right here in your own house.
-她刚才... -我不管她说了什么
- She was... - I don't care what she said.
-我... -听我说
- I have... - Listen to me.
奈德 别逼我揍你
Ned. Don't make me beat your ass.
好了
All right now.
这些塑料
This plastic shit here.
马克斯家的兄弟说这些塑料是在爆♥炸♥后
Now, Marquez' boys say it rained down on their boat
落到甲板上的
right after the explosion.
请你告诉我这到底是什么东西
I want you to tell me exactly what this stuff is
并阐述它们的用途
and exactly what its use is.
它是一个高度机密的
It's ignition casing
试验性燃料系统的点火装置外壳
for a highly classified experimental fuel system
用于无人机发射大规模弹♥药♥
for drones to deliver massive munitions.
可你刚才说
Ah, but you said
莱恩·拉森并不具备
that Ryan Larson didn't have what it takes
研发导弹的天分
to work on missiles.
无人机不是导弹 你个愚蠢的贱♥人♥
Drones are not missiles, you stupid fucking bitch.
-我受够了 -它们不过是玩具
- I'm done. - They're toys.
任何能在沃尔玛买♥♥到的东西
Anything that she can buy at Wal-mart
都不算导弹
doesn't count as a missile.
奈德 我刚怎么跟说的
Ned, what did I just get through saying to you?
抱歉 但她的问题太蠢
I'm sorry, but she asks stupid questions--
奈德 她问的那些蠢问题
Ned, she's asking you the same stupid questions
都是对方会问的
that they're going to ask you.
你不明白吗
Don't you get the point here?
她只是在尽职 仅此而已
She's just doing her job, that's all.
就这样
Yeah.
现在
Now...
跟我说吧
tell me about it.
莱恩的团队为伯恩斯科技研发燃料系统
Ryan's team worked on a fuel system for Borns Tech.
那是种极其不稳定
It's a very unstable,
极其危险的燃料
very dangerous fuel,
其使用 其试验
the use of which-- the testing of which
被美国及国际法律明令禁止
is banned by U.S. and international law.
能在海上试验吗
Can you test it on the ocean?
法律上
Legally?
根本就不能试验
You can't test it at all.
她才26岁
She's 26 years old.
主辩 他他妈是在逗我
First chair. He's got to be fucking kidding me.
-很荒谬 -库伯曼疯了
- It's ridiculous. - Cooperman has lost it.
虽然他从来就没正常过
I mean, he was never right to begin with,
但现在完全疯了
but now he's insane.
好吧
Okay.
请给我说明
Please explain to me
船上到底发生了什么
what happened on the boat.
你不会想知道的
Uh, you don't want to know.
不 事实上 我想知道
No, actually, I do want to know.
如果唐纳德这么疯狂
If Donald's being this crazy,
我想知道原因 我是合伙人
I want to know why. I'm a partner.
我们经济上都有牵扯 所以
We all have financial stakes in this, so--
你怕我会告诉比利
You're afraid I'm going to tell Billy.
这是对我极大的侮辱
That's incredibly insulting.
你还爱他
Well, you still love him,
尽管他一直不把你放眼里
even though he's always been a shit to you.
我只是看在女儿的份上对他客气
I'm civil to him for the sake of our daughter.
真的吗 跟你女儿又如何了
Really? How's that going?
因为据我所知 她无法忍♥受
Because last I heard, she couldn't stand
跟你待在一起
to be in the same room as you.
你为什么要这么刻薄
Why would you say something like that?
抱歉
Sorry.
我们几年前就该离开这里 自己开办公♥司♥
We should have left here years ago and started our firm.
-我们依旧能 -够了 知道吗
- We still could. - Stop it. You know what?
每次你惹我生气完就会提起这事
You always bring this up whenever you're being a shit to me.
却从未真正开公♥司♥
We're never starting our own firm.
如果你真的还关心他
Well, if you do still care about him,
就让他放弃此案
you should tell him to drop the case.
-跳票了 真的吗 -是的 女士
- Bounced? Really? - Yes, ma'am.
能缓一周吗
Can you give me a week?
不行
Mm, no.
三天呢
Three days?
办不到
Can't do it.
一天
One day.
抱歉
Sorry.
喂
Hello?
见鬼
Aw, shit.
戈尔德小姐
Miss Gold?
这几位先生会帮你搬家
These gentlemen will help you move.
请进
Come on in.
来得真是时候
Perfect timing.
-什么情况 -跟我来
- What's going on? - Let's go.
一路顺利吗
Good trip?
我只想听你说
All I want to hear from you
这东西不用再放在这里了
is we're all going to get this shit out of here.
有问题吗
Any issues?
没有 一切顺利
No. Everything went real smooth.
那东西放在船体隔层里了
Put the shit in the hull insulation.
什么时候
When?
快了
Soon.
我跟你们说了要保密
What did I tell you about keeping this quiet?
我谁也没说
I didn't tell nobody.
你们的律师呢
What about your lawyer?
他不是我们的律师
He's not our fucking lawyer.
你联♥系♥了他
You called him.
你去了他办公室
You went to his office.
跟你说了 我们是一桩狗屁保险案的目击者
I told you, we're witnesses in this bullshit insurance case.
慢着
Hold on.
你怎么知道我们跟他有联♥系♥
How do you know we talked to him?
你在跟踪我们
You following us?
你窃听了我们的电♥话♥ 混♥蛋♥
You bugging our phones, you fuck?
就像其他事一样
It's like anything else.
得了解团队里都是些什么人
You got to know who's on your team.
我喜欢密切关注我的伙伴
I like to keep a tab on my partners.
你不这样吗
Don't you?
我不 我只想知道
No. All I want to know
什么时候能把这东西从我船上弄走
is when we're going to get this shit off my boat.
快了
Soon.
非常快
Very soon.
首席律师
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表