剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
He's an ambitious little fuck.
你知道他这种人
You know how it is.
没错
Yeah, I do.
但是这还是好消息
Still, that's good news.
你确定吗
Sure about that?
如果司法部长接手这案子
If the U.S. Attorney's office takes over,
会由谁负责 你吗
who's in charge, you?
所以我什么都得不到
So I get nothing?
这是卡尔·斯托尔兹的资料
It's Karl Stoltz.
别忘了我们帮过忙
Don't forget we helped.
如果我们以后要起诉谁 也许会需要你帮忙
We may need you if we ever indict anybody.
你没说错 他问题很大
You were right. He's dirtier than shit.
在成为缉毒局线人之前
Before he was a DEA informant,
他给我们干过
he worked with us.
我们因为他一直在胡编乱造而甩掉了他
We dropped him because he was making shit up.
等缉毒局不要他了
When the DEA drops him,
酒枪炮及爆裂物管理局又会接手
the ATF will pick him up.
世界就是这样的
Way of the world.
这不是我给你的
You didn't get this from me.
为什么你会给我
Why am I getting anything?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
我很缉毒局
I fucking hate the DEA.
我也很律师
I hate lawyers, too.
但那不表示我觉得他们就该被人撞死
That doesn't mean I think they should get run over.
我很感谢
Yeah, well, I appreciate that.
中国城
好了 唐尼 你想怎么样
Okay, Donnie, what do you want?
这么多年过去了 真是让人吃惊
It's just amazing after all these years.
我自己恨意很深
I have a deep capacity for hate myself,
而你却 让人惊讶
but yours-- yours is impressive.
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
恨你太浪费精力了
That would take too much effort.
但是很高兴看到你依然非常自负
But I'm glad to see your ego's still intact.
你就是这么骗自己的吗
Is that what you tell yourself?
爱的反面
That the opposite of love is--
不是恨 而是心死
is not hate. It's indifference.
我不认为你心已死
I don't believe that you're indifferent.
我有没有告诉过你我上过你老婆
Did I ever tell you that I fucked your wife?
在你认识她之前
Before you knew her.
和之后
And after.
好吧
Okay.
就这样
That's all you have to say?
我从来没成功惹怒过你
I never could rattle you.
而我非常擅长惹怒人
And I'm good at rattling people.
但你一眼就能看穿我
But you see right through me,
我很尊重这一点
and I respect that.
我不尊重的
What I didn't respect
是你没本事做一个真正的律师
is your inability to be a real lawyer.
没错 你赢过几场官司
Yes, you won a few cases.
那又怎么样
Showboat.
我建立了一个生意
I built a business.
一种文化
A culture.
一家公♥司♥
A company.
一间律所
A law firm.
你不过是有点运气有点天赋的
You were a drunk with talent
酒鬼而已
who got lucky.
你在玩火 比利
You're playing with fire, Billy.
伯恩斯科技可不是什么保险公♥司♥
Borns Tech is not some goddamn insurance company.
想想这个案子到现在已经出了多少事
Think about what's gone down in this case
问问你自己你还能承受多少
and ask yourself how much more of it you can take,
还有多少人会因此受到伤害
how many more people are going to get hurt.
想想
Consider--
死掉的当事人
one dead client.
酒驾
A DUI.
差点在接头被人撞死
You were almost run down in the street.
非常可怕
It was terrible.
别看着我
Don't look at me.
我说是我做的了吗
Did I say I did it?
知道有人犯罪
To acknowledge that a crime has been committed
或即将犯罪
or will be committed
本身并不是犯罪
is not in itself a crime.
你最明白不过了
You of all people should know that.
你帮助脱罪的那个杀人犯 本德尔
That killer that you sprung-- Bender--
你知道他有罪
you knew he was guilty of murder.
你知道他还会继续杀人
You knew he was likely to murder again,
但是你还是帮他脱罪了
but you got him off anyway,
然后他就杀了
and he killed...
那幸福的一家人
that beautiful, beautiful family.
我不杀无辜之人 比利
I don't kill innocent people, Billy.
而你会
You do.
所以你才会酗酒
That's why you live in a bottle.
所以你毁掉了你的婚姻 你的家庭
That's why you destroyed your marriage, your family.
所以你不是来找我谈条件的
So I take it there's no offer on the table.
总是有条件可以谈 比利小子
There's always an offer on the table, Billy boy.
条件就是什么都不给
How about nothing?
你撤掉诉讼 承认你错了
You withdraw everything, admit you were wrong...
放弃律师执照
give up your law license,
把你的车转给我
give me title to your car,
然后乖乖让我♥干♥一次
and you let me fuck you up the ass.
别忘了 法律上来说
Don't forget, legally,
你必须告诉当事人我方的条件
you have to convey the offer to the client.
我给过你助手传票
I gave this to your assistant.
但是你没有提出反对
But the fact that you didn't complain
说明你让她别管这传票了
tells me that you told her to ignore it.
你能证明吗
Can you prove that?
不
No.
我不能
I can't.
但是我可以证明我给你发了传票
But I can prove I served you.
我不会代表我的助手接受这传票的
I'm not accepting this service on behalf of my assistant.
没关系 你不用这么做
That's okay. You don't have to.
传票不是给她的 是给你的
It's not for her. It's for you.
我确实能看穿你
And I do see right through you.
我从没见你这么害怕过
I've never seen you this scared before,
你个混♥蛋♥
you son of a bitch.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表