剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
- Federal court. - Yeah.
-你觉得我们能赢吗 -肯定能
- You think we can win? - I know we can.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我很抱歉跑到你那里
Hey, look, I'm sorry about coming over there
像是药嗑多了一样
and acting like some tweaker or something.
没事
It's okay.
如果我不在乎
If I didn't give a shit,
-我就甩手走人了 -我知道
- I'd just give it up, you know? - I know.
你脸没事吧
Your face okay?
没事
Yeah, it's fine.
我说谎了 感觉很糟
I'm lying. It sucks.
疼死我了
That feels like shit.
不让睡觉
I mean, the sleep apnea and everything
-鼻子还挨了一拳 -很不好
- and the busted nose-- - Not good.
-两件事凑一起了 -很不好
- Bad combination. - Not good.
那件事
This thing, um--
我们一起做的那件事
This thing we did together,
我和你
you and me--
-做♥爱♥ -是
- Sex? - Yeah.
如果我们要一起打官司
If we're gonna be back in business here,
也许不该再上♥床♥了
probably should shy away from that.
对 没错
Yeah. Totally.
明白
Understood.
我同意
I agree.
但还挺爽的吧
It was kind of fun, though, wasn't it?
杰家
-疼吗 -没事
- Hurt? - No, it's okay.
-谢谢你这么做 -没事
- Thanks for doing this. - Yeah.
天 我被人跟踪
God, I'm being followed,
又有人给你打通电♥话♥就挂
and you're having people hang up on you.
这...
It just, um--
我从没被人跟踪过
I've never been stalked.
是啊
Yeah.
我也是
Me neither.
你觉得跟这案子有关系吗
You think it's the case?
肯定有
I can't imagine it's not.
你是个好男人
You're a sweet guy.
-你是 -别说了
- You are. - Come on.
帕蒂说
Patty said that
陪审团以前很喜欢你
juries used to love you.
但后来怎么了
But what happened?
她说得对 确实
She's right. They did.
陪审团以前很喜欢我
Juries loved me.
我也喜欢他们
And I loved them, too.
这就是秘诀
That's the secret.
他们一度特别喜欢我
At one point, they loved me so much,
几乎任我为所欲为了
I could do anything I wanted, just about, yeah.
但那也很危险
But that can be dangerous.
只要你不说 我也不说
I won't say anything if you don't.
我一个字都不会说
I won't say a word.
你见过他吗
Have you actually met him?
没有 也许会见到吧
No, but maybe I will.
有人见过库伯曼吗
Has anybody ever seen Cooperman?
他总是不让人见他
He won't let himself be seen.
据说 他半张脸烧毁了
Supposedly, half his face is burnt off.
在越南时受伤了
Some injury in Vietnam.
他整天待在不见光的屋子里
He sits in a dark room all day.
我听说他有肝炎 还对光敏感
I heard he has hepatitis and light sensitivity.
我听说合伙人迫使他待在屋里
I heard the partners make him stay in the room,
因为他疯了
because he's out of his mind.
是比利·麦克布莱德把他气疯了
And it was Billy McBride who drove him nuts.
我还听说是比利·麦克布莱德烧了他的脸
I even heard it was McBride who lit his face on fire,
他们编出了越南的事来掩盖
and they made up the whole Vietnam story.
那绝不是真的
That's definitely not true.
露西 你要是见到他 你得拍张照
Yeah, Luce, you gotta take a picture if you ever meet him.
我会掏出手♥机♥拍下来再通过"阅后即焚"发给你
Oh, yeah, I'm gonna whip out my phone and send you a Snapchat?
别瞎担心了 不会见到的
Don't worry. That's never going to happen,
因为他根本不存在
because he does not exist.
你知道谁不存在吗 苏米 你
You know who doesn't exist, Sumi? You.
事实上 你们都没存在感
In fact, none of you exist.
除非要算上微粒
Unless we count flecks.
但不会算上微粒
We don't count flecks.
小点儿 我们会算上
Specks, we count.
露西正努力出人头地
Lucy, here, has clawed her way up
从微粒变成小点儿呢
from being a fleck to a little speck.
联邦法♥院♥的回应书起草好了吗
Did you file the answer in federal court?
-昨晚就好了 -很好
- Yeah, last night. - Good.
微粒们
Flecks.
该死
Oh, fuck.
你们不能再来我这里了
Okay. You guys can't hang out in here anymore.
-她不会回来的 -说真的 出去吧
- She's not coming back. - Seriously, get out.
-我不是微粒 -法则啊
- I'm not a fleck. - Rules.
我要跟你说多少次啊 我不出庭辩论
How many times I gotta say this? I don't argue.
懂吗 我上诉 认罪 达成和解
Okay? I paper, I plead, and I settle.
说真的 如果你的策略是用我
Seriously. If I'm your strategy,
那你需要一个新策略
then you gotta get a new strategy.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey, what's up?
-你好 -比利 这是玛瓦
- Oh, hi. - Billy, this is Marva.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - How you doing?
不错 你呢
Good. How are you?
这是帕蒂·索顿什么的
And this is Patty Salton something.
-不是 -你好
- No. - Okay. Hi.
玛瓦答应来接替了
Marva has agreed to take over.
接替什么
Take over what?
她来接替我的位置
She'll be my replacement.
她有丰富的法律助理经验
She has considerable experience as a legal secretary.
-我... -借一步说话 布列塔尼
- And I-- - Come here a sec, Brittany.
我问你点事 过来
I wanna ask you something. Come here.
我得干回我另一份工作
I gotta go back to my other job.
我们说好我只是暂时来帮忙
Right? We agreed on a temporary basis.
-怎么了 -我得继续我的生活 比利
- What's up? - I gotta get on with my life, Billy.
你说就让我帮一个案子 我也帮了
You said for one case, which I did.
对 可我们还没完事呢
Yeah, and we're not done.
我们得去联邦法♥院♥
We gotta go to federal court now.
比利 我得赚钱养活自己啊
I-- Billy, I need to make a living.
你会赚到钱的 我说了
Well, you're gonna make a living. I told you.
这案子有的打
This is a real fucking case here.
会给你发薪水的 我保证
You're gonna get paid. I promise.
-我有自己的委托人 -我知道
- I have clients of my own. - I know that.
但我们不是有交情吗
But I thought we had something here.
另外 看看那个女人
Besides, look at this fucking woman.
看她多胖啊
Look how goddamn big she is.
这地方太他妈小了
This is a little fuckin' place.
不是不尊重她 但就他妈小啊
No disrespect, but fuck.
你得留在这里 亲爱的 求你了
You gotta stay with me here, honey. Please.
你那样求我真不公平
It's really not fair for you to beg like that,
因为你知道我欠你
'cause you know I owe you.
求你了
Come on.
好吧
Fine.
但玛瓦留下 我来带她
But Marva stays and I train her.
我不介意
It's fine by me.
杰森
Hey, Jason.
天啊 看看你 长这么高了
My God, look at you, you got so tall.
来抱抱
Give me a hug.
真高兴见到你 天啊 长得真像你♥爸♥
Good to see you. God, you look so much like your dad.
瑞秋
Rachel.
吉娜 希望你别介意
Hi, Gina. I hope it's okay.
我介意
No, it's not.
-妈 别这样 -杰森 进去
- Mom, please. - Jason, go inside.
快 我马上进来
Now. I'll be in in a minute.
见到你很高兴
It's good to see you.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表