剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
你好像很紧张 温德尔
You sound stressed, Wendell.
对 我当然很紧张
Yeah, I'm goddamn stressed.
你知道讽刺的是什么吗
Do you know the irony of it is, though?
名义上...
On paper...
我看似主宰着自己的世界
I look like I'm the master of my own universe.
十分耀眼的世界
Pretty good fucking universe, too.
然而并不是
But more than not,
我只是一个咔哒作响的幕后之人支配的傀儡
I'm a dude at the mercy of a dark man with a fucking clicker.
真是太傻♥逼♥了
And that's bat shit.
还有你这房♥间里回响的音乐
As is all this fucking music that you pump in here.
这歌♥剧 我的天
This opera. Jesus Christ.
也许你该离开了
Maybe you should go away.
回去休息休息
Get some R&R.
听说这个季节的纳帕谷景色优美
I hear Napa is very nice this time of year.
比利·麦克布莱德到底挖出了什么
What did Billy McBride dig up?
我怀疑他挖出了你们的丑事 温德尔
I suspect he's dug up some dirt, Wendell.
又一个含糊的回答
Another non-fucking-answer.
不 那就是我的答案
No. I gave you an answer.
我觉得我们最好采取极端策略
I think what we'd better do is get very aggressive
启动争端解决机制
with our dispute resolution methodology.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表