剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Let's just hope none of them are Catholics
或是在乎真♥相♥的人
or people who care about the truth.
显然麦克布莱德有比我们案子更大的麻烦
Clearly Mr. McBride has bigger legal problems than our case.
他怎么还没被起诉
Why hasn't he been charged yet?
你真觉得他杀了人吗 拜托
Do you really think he killed someone? Come on.
我知道你恨他
I mean, I know you hate the guy,
可他真会杀人吗
but-- but murder?
他杀害了其他人
He's killed others--
他没直接动手
not directly,
但他作为辩护律师 释放了
but by his actions as a defense lawyer
许多凶手
releasing killers.
无论麦克布莱德是否被起诉
This is a huge break for us,
这对我们来说都是重大突破
whether McBride gets charged or not.
这会分散他的注意力
It's a distraction for him.
你能想象他会承受多大的压力吗
Can you imagine the pressure that he's under?
再说 这意味着帕蒂...
Plus, it means that Patty...
不管她叫什么
whatever her name is
将要担负起更多的责任
is going to have to bear more of the burden,
这是好消息 毕竟她从没上过庭
which is great. She's never tried a case.
你也没上过庭
You've never tried a case.
我又不是拉文法学院毕业的
I didn't go to Laverne Law School.
看看你 真是自信
Look at you, so confident.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
麦克布莱德将会申请延期审理
So McBride is going to file for a continuance.
如果不申请就是他失职了
It would be malpractice not to.
我觉得我们应该强烈反对
And I say that we oppose it strongly.
-你确定吗 -当然
- Are you sure about that? - Absolutely.
这个案子多拖一天
Every single day that this case drags on,
伯恩斯科技都面临着股价下跌的危险
Borns Tech is vulnerable to a decline in stock value,
全美都会受到威胁
and that makes America vulnerable.
任由比利·麦克布莱德这种无名小卒
I mean, letting a nobody like Billy McBride
用这桩无聊又荒唐的诉讼
hold up a great corporation
拖累一家伟大的公♥司♥
with a frivolous and ridiculous lawsuit?
这样不仅不对 还威胁到
It's not just wrong, it endangers everything
我们的国...
that matters to our c-c...
国家
country.
露西
Lucy,
需要我帮你去开处方药吗
do you need me to fill a prescription for you?
去...
F--
我没事
I'm fine.
是啊
Yeah.
你看上去...没事
You seem...fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
我发誓
I swear.
我没事
I'm fine.
罗森伯格清楚地意识到
So Rothenberg clearly feels
贪婪正在摧毁我们的社会
that greed is ruining our society,
但贪婪究竟是系统性的
but is that greed systemic
还是个体选择的结果
or a result of individual choices?
-你好 需要帮忙吗 -你好
- Hello. Can I help you? - Hi.
我找丹尼斯·麦克布莱德
Uh, yeah, Denise McBride, please.
-丹尼斯 -丹尼斯·麦克布莱德
- Denise? - Denise McBride.
-你哪位 -你别管了
- And who are you? - Don't worry about it.
-过来 -抱歉
- Come on. - Sorry.
没事 过去吧
It's okay. Go ahead.
-抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry. - It's okay.
怎么回事
What is going on?
你的手怎么了 我爸没事吧
What happened to your hand? Is my dad okay?
-是鳄梨... -发生什么事了吗
- It's avocado-- - Did something happen?
出事了吗 你来干什么
Was there an accident? Why are you here?
你♥爸♥没事 他没事 好吗
Your dad's fine. Your dad's fine, okay?
他就是恐慌症发作了
He had a little bit of a panic attack.
恐慌症发作 像心脏病发作吗
Panic attack? Like a heart attack?
-他在医院吗 -更像是焦虑症
- Is he in the hospital? - Like an anxiety attack.
不过他没事 他不肯去医院
He's fine, though. He wouldn't go to the hospital.
他当然不肯去
Of course he wouldn't.
就是心理焦虑的问题 懂吗
It's like an anxiety thing, you know.
-他没事 -他没事 明白吗
- He's okay. - He's fine, okay?
很抱歉 我真不是有意吓你的
I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to scare you.
天啊 帕蒂
Jesus, Patty.
我很抱歉 听着
I'm sorry. Look.
我来这儿...
Uh, the reason--
我来这儿的原因是
the reason why I'm-- I'm here
是...
is, um...
你似乎是唯一一个
you seem to be the only person
有办法让他镇定下来的人
who knows how to ground him.
他现在非常需要你这样做
And he could really use that right now.
所以如果你有什么能做的
So if there's anything that you can do,
那就再好不过了 好吗
I just-- I'd really appreciate it. Okay?
你们为什么要做这件事
Why are you doing this?
什么意思
What do you mean?
这个案子 你们为什么要接这个案子
This case. Why are any of you doing it?
它正在摧毁他
It's destroying him.
看起来它也在摧毁你
It looks like it's destroying you.
我妈最近表现得像个疯子一样
My mom is acting like a complete crazy person.
恕我直言
Okay, with all due respect,
你妈怎么样跟我没关系
your mother's not my fucking problem.
明白吗
Okay? And, uh,
大家都是白干
no one's getting paid for this.
我不知道我们为什么这样做
So I don't know why the fuck we're doing this.
但是
But...
每个人都需要个理由
everyone needs a reason
醒来迎接新的一天
to wake up in the morning,
而这便是个很好的理由
and it's a pretty good fucking reason.
我今天过得很不好 好吗
I'm having a day, okay?
好
Okay.
所以...
So...
你愿意帮忙吗
are you in?
-当然 -太好了
- Of course. - Great.
去学点知识吧
Go learn something.
他的舌头和老二被割了下来
His tongue and his dick were cut off.
洛杉矶警局没提到这点吗
LAPD didn't mention it?
没
No.
他们没找到舌头
They didn't find his tongue,
不过老二在他的嘴里
but his dick was in his mouth.
我的老天爷
Jesus Christ.
到底怎么回事 伙计
What the hell's happening here, man?
我们真不知道
We honestly don't know.
不过显然 有人气坏了要给你传递信息
But, obviously, someone's mad enough to send you a message,
他就是那个信息
and he was the message.
不过我们不清楚
But we don't know.
给
Here you go.
伯恩斯科技全部的
All records of foreign sales
集束炸♥弹♥外销记录
by Borns Tech of cluster bombs.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
我问过伯恩斯科技
I asked Borns Tech.
他们不承认制♥造♥过那些炸♥弹♥
They just say they don't make them.
我们还需要卡尔·斯托尔兹的军事记录
We're asking for all of Karl Stoltz' military records, too.
我们得把他
We need to tie him
与伯恩斯科技联♥系♥起来 证明他们雇他
to Borns Tech and prove that they hired him
杀害了瑞秋·肯尼迪
to kill Rachel Kennedy.
那家伙没有任何记录
That guy doesn't have any records.
去传唤国♥务♥院♥
Go serve the State Department,
和国防部的人吧
the Pentagon. DOD.
相信我 我会传唤他们的
Oh, believe me, I'm gonna serve all of them.
我只是先从你开始
I'm just starting with you.
我把知道的都告诉你是在帮你
I told you what I told you as a favor.
我明白
I understand that.
抱歉表现得这么混♥蛋♥
Sorry to be such an asshole, man,
但我必须完成该做的事
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表