剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Is that why you ch...
致我于死地
chose to kill me?
是你背叛了我的信仰
You betrayed everything that I believed in.
法律 我们的事业 你我 我哥哥
The law, the work we do, us, my brother.
可你只在乎金钱和权力
You only care about money and power.
还有什么能比这更加邪恶呢
And what can be more evil than that?
并不邪恶
Not evil.
不都是...邪恶的
Not entire... tirely.
我懂
I know.
所以这一切才更加可悲
It's what makes this so sad.
他们怎么只用一天就决定了
How could they have deliberated for one day?
这讲不通啊
That makes no sense.
你联♥系♥吉娜了吗
Oh, did you call Gina?
-没有 玛瓦联♥系♥了 -好的
- No, Marva did. - Okay.
带钥匙了吗 好的
Oh, do you have your keys? Yes.
我的天
Ohh, my God.
不行
No.
不行
No.
-比利 -非要今天出现吗
- Billy. - Today?
-比利 我能不能 -滚开 布列塔尼
- Billy, can I just... - Oh, go away, Brittany.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I just talk to you for a second?
-不行 -不行 你不能跟他谈
- No. Come on. - No, you don't get to talk to him,
你搞我们一把 还怎么跟他谈
you don't get to talk to him because you fucked us.
-帕蒂 就让我... -你懂吗
- Patty, let me just talk... - You understand that?
跟他谈一小会 好吗
...for a second, okay?
行行好吧 离开这里
Yeah, do some good and walk away.
-行行好吧... -我没有...
- Do something good... - I don't have...
离开这里 布列塔尼
...and walk the fuck away, Brittany.
比利 就谈五分钟 好吗
Billy, please just talk to me for five minutes. Please?
比利 你拉黑了
Billy, you blocked
-我的号♥码 -退后亲爱的 会撞到你的
- my number. - Back off, honey, you're gonna get hurt.
我还怎么跟你联♥系♥
How am I supposed to talk to you?
求你了 比利
Billy, please!
比利 求你了 求你了
Billy, please, please,
就谈五分钟
please just talk to me for five minutes!
好不好
Come on!
谢谢你
Thank you.
他们不看我们
They're not looking at us.
没什么特殊含义
Doesn't mean anything.
好
Okay, then.
诉请一 问题一
Claim 1, question 1.
莱恩·拉森的死
Was the death of Ryan Larson
是否由伯恩斯科技的不法行为造成
caused by the wrongful actions of Borns Tech?
陪审团的意见是 是的
The jury says yes.
诉请一 问题二
Claim 1, question 2.
被告方提出的
Did the defendant establish
基于律师建议的辩护理由是否成立
an affirmative defense of advice of counsel,
意即其对莱恩·拉森的死不负有法律责任
rendering them not legally liable for Ryan Larson's death?
陪审团的意见是...
The jury answer...
不成立
No.
鉴于陪审团肯定了问题一
Having found in the affirmative to question 1
否定了问题二
and the negative to question 2,
进而产生了第三个问题 赔偿
the jury proceeds to question 3: damages.
法官阁下 请求发言
Your Honor, I would like to be heard, please.
请求驳回 森纳特女士
You may not be heard, Ms Senate.
苦难与折磨
Pain and suffering.
根据莱恩·拉森的死亡事实
Based on the nature of Ryan Larson's death,
他的死亡过程非常迅速
the likelihood his death was immediate,
陪审团因此判定赔偿金额为
the jury awards damages
一美元
in the amount of one dollar.
第二
Number 2,
因莱恩·拉森未达预计寿命而产生的实际损失
actual damages based on Ryan Larson's life expectancy,
陪审团判定拉森家族应获赔偿金
the jury awards the Larson family
十万美元
$100,000.
太好了
Yes.
就这么点
That's it?
最后 诉请二 问题一
And finally claim 2, question 1.
有关莱恩·拉森的死
Did Borns Tech commit fraud
伯恩斯科技是否存在欺诈行为
in regards to the cause of Ryan Larson's death?
陪审团的意见是 是的
The jury answer: yes.
肯定了问题一后
Having found in the affirmative to question 1,
陪审团对损失作出了判定
the jury proceeds to determine damages.
陪审团判定拉森家族
The jury awards the Larson family damages
应获赔偿金为...
in the amount of 162...
一亿六千二百万美元
million dollars.
法官阁下 请求发言
Your Honor, I would like to be heard now, please.
你已经发过言了 森内特女士
You've been heard, Ms. Senate,
陪审团也给出了他们的答复
and the jury's given you their answer.
如果不满意 可以进行上诉
You don't like it, take it up on appeal.
感谢陪审团 你们可以离开了
The jury is thanked and excused.
能谈谈吗
Can I have a word, please?
好的
Sure.
今天支付两千五百万美元
$25 million paid today.
不再上诉 不再要求赔偿
Waive all appeals, no claim of responsibility.
既往不咎
Over and done.
-不 -我跟你说话了吗
- No. - Was I talking to you?
这次判决是史无前例的
This verdict is off the charts.
会被上诉法庭驳回
It'll be set aside by the court of appeals.
我们愿意碰碰运气
We'll take our chances, okay?
如果我们申请上诉并请求酌减
Between appeals and motions of remittitur
再加上现时价值 等你们拿到钱...
and the present-day value, by the time you get it...
不好意思
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你们是觉得自己胜诉了吗
are you under the impression that you won?
你们输了
Because you did not at all.
你们输得一败涂地
You did the opposite of winning.
我没说错吧
Right? I mean...
两千五百万 当面给付
25 million today in hand.
五千万 并承认有罪
50 million and an admission of guilt.
靠 你们都听到陪审团判决了
God damn, you just got a jury verdict.
五千万
50 million
并且澄清当时船上究竟发生了什么
and a clear admission of what happened on that goddamn boat, okay?
仅此而已
That's it.
能不能让我和麦克布莱德先生单独谈谈
Could everybody give Mr. McBride and myself the room, please?
不是什么好主意
Bad idea.
我强烈反对你和他任何形式的交谈...
I strongly urge against any kind of communication...
老天啊 莱纳德 别说了
Jesus Christ, Leonard, please.
-温德尔 -我想跟麦克布莱德先生
- Wendell... - I-- I would like to have the room
单独谈谈
with just Mr. McBride and myself.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道那晚船上究竟发生了什么
Look, I don't know what happened on that boat that night, okay?
但不是自杀
But it wasn't a suicide.
你可以跟他家人这么说
So you can tell his family that.
我不满意
That's not good enough.
什么
What?
这样还不满意
Of course that's good enough.
你以为呢 你以为我会坐下来
What do you think, I'm gonna sit in here
签一份认罪书吗
and sign a goddamn confession?
这案子你已经胜诉了
You just won a trial, for Christ's sakes.
赶紧处理完得了
Let's get... get this over with.
科里先生
Mr. Corey...
别逞强了
come on.
他当时在倾倒燃料
He was dumping fuel. Okay?
他本不应该那么做
He wasn't supposed to.
集束武器的燃料
Fuel for the cluster weapon.
以及炸♥弹♥
And bombs.
不 压根就没有炸♥弹♥
No, there aren't bomb...
燃料就是武器
The fuel is the weapon.
懂吗 具有杀伤威力的是燃料
Okay? The fuel's what does all the damage.
不能对其进行测试
You can't test it
因为本来就不该拥有
because you're not supposed to have it.
所以既然本来就不该拥有...
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表