剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Well, you haven't been listening to me.
我们刚进去的时候
I wasn't sure I was going to do it
我还不怎么确定 我要看他们准备好没有
when we went in. I had to see if they were ready.
可我们还没准备好
We're not ready!
-没准备好 -他们也没准备好
- We're not ready. - They're not, either.
如果他们准备好了
If they were ready,
他们就会带来大批人马
they would have brought a whole crew
各种摄像器材
and a bunch of video equipment,
成堆的文件什么的
a bunch more files, all kind of shit.
所以你丝毫没觉得这事很武断
So you in no way feel that this is rushed.
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
我随时都可能被捕
I mean, I could get arrested any time.
-得了吧 -或被人杀害
- Oh, stop. - Or maybe killed.
老天爷啊 留给我们的时间不多了
Jesus Christ. Time's not exactly on our side here.
明天 对吧
Tomorrow?
合伙人们很不满意 唐纳德
The partners aren't happy, Donald.
也许说不上反感
I wouldn't call it exactly a revolt,
但我的确听到有人抱怨
but there's definite rumbling...
主要是因为伯恩斯科技的案子
mostly about the Borns Tech case
以及你跟露西的关系
and your relationship with Lucy.
已经结束了
That's over,
合伙人的疑虑会消除的
and the partners' doubts will pass.
好吧
Well,
如果...
if...
我们赢了伯恩斯科技案
we win the Borns case, maybe.
输了又会怎样
Or what?
他们会找人取代我吗
They'll replace me?
我很想看看他们能找到哪个男人取代我
I'd like to meet the man they have in mind.
或者女人
Or the woman.
听我说 一定要听进去 唐纳德
Listen. Please listen to me, Donald.
大家都有疑虑
People are concerned.
你一直都很顽固 倔强 有自己的道理
You have been a rock, stable, rational.
这案子引起了震荡
This case has tripped a wire somewhere.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你都没意识到你跟比利有多像
You are more like Billy than you realize.
你们俩都需要找个目标对抗 憎恨
You both need someone to fight and to hate
摧毁 都不能好好地
and to destroy. You can't just be.
我以前很喜欢比利
I loved Billy.
真的 曾经喜欢
I truly did. Once.
我们合作得那么好
We were quite a team.
你根本受不了他 唐纳德
You couldn't stand him, Donald.
最后受不了了 但一开始我还是很喜欢他的
Eventually no, but in the beginning I loved him.
-后来就不喜欢了 -后来不喜欢
- Until you didn't. - Until I didn't
是因为他太软弱 酗酒
because he was weak, because he drank,
因为他没办法坚持任何事
because he never really stood for anything.
你就是这样
That's what you do.
人会堕落
People fall,
你会任由他们堕落
and you just let them keep falling.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
你会帮助露西吗
Are you going to help Lucy?
我知道你很在意她
I know that you care about her.
她可能是唯一能让你快乐的人
She just might be the one thing to make you happy.
她使我快乐
She made me happy.
但她也很软弱
But she was weak.
代理律师请注意
Lawyers are reminded,
开案陈词不是法庭辩论
opening statements are not arguments.
只是让陪审团知道
They're road maps to let the juries know
双方会提供什么样的证据
what evidence they can expect to hear.
原告方有举证责任
Plaintiff has the burden of proof
并将首先发表开案陈词
and delivers the first opening statement.
好的
Cool.
加油
Okay, let's do this.
各位好
How are you guys doing?
十分抱歉 我在做饭时发生了点小意外
Sorry. I had a little bit of a kitchen accident.
我本想挖掉鳄梨核
I was trying to get an avocado pit out,
我应该切的 结果却刺了进去
and I did the stab method instead of the chop.
割掉了大半个...
Took off like half my...
我懂 这就开始
I know. I'm here.
大家都在 那我就开始了
I'm here, you're here. Let's do this, right?
我是帕蒂·索丽思·帕佩基恩
So I am Patty Solis-Papagian.
是杰森·拉森的委托代理人
I represent Jason Larson.
两年前
So two years ago,
莱恩·拉森 也就是杰森的父亲
Ryan Larson, father of Jason,
伯恩斯科技的员工
employee of Borns Tech,
在被告名下的一艘船上爆♥炸♥身亡
blew up on a boat owned by the defendant.
他当时在船上做什么
What was he doing on the boat?
他当时在向大海中倾倒爆♥炸♥物
Well, he was dumping explosives into the ocean.
是绝对违法的
It's completely illegal.
那他倾倒的爆♥炸♥物
Now, what were these explosives
都是些什么东西呢
that he was dumping? Well,
是伯恩斯科技生产的
they were parts of an illegal weapon
某非法武器的零件
that was being made by Borns Tech.
同时 我方有此次爆♥炸♥的视频录像
Get this, we have video of the explosion.
我们不只有视频
Not only do we have video,
还有武器的蓝图
we have the blueprints
以及模型
and the model of the weapon.
我们在他家后面挖到了这些物件
We found them buried in his backyard.
他把这些埋在了自家后院
Guy had them buried in his backyard.
总之
At the end of the day,
伯恩斯科技绝非善类
Borns Tech is no good.
说他们不是善类
They're just no good
是因为他们用有毒物质
because they do dangerous things
做一些危险的事
with hazardous materials,
且完全不计后果
and they don't care who it affects.
完全不在乎
They could care less.
长久以来
And this is a trend
这一点是许多大型企业的
that happens with big corporations
指导思想
all the time.
法官阁下
Your Honor?
福特平托案[低价高安全隐患]
Ford with the Pinto,
大烟草公♥司♥案 国家橄榄球联盟诉...
Big Tobacco, NFL with the...
那些案件都与本案无关
Those cases have nothing to do with this case.
陪审团请不予理会
The jury will disregard.
请无需理会
Please disregard it.
大家都不要理会
Please disregard it
因为这正是这些大企业
because that's exactly what they do
对你我所作的 完全不理会我们
to people like you and me. We are disregarded
除非能在我们身上获取利益
because, unless we make them money,
-除非你把钱放进他们口袋 -反对
- unless you're putting cash in their pocket... - Objection.
-帕佩基恩小姐 -对他们毫无价值
- Ms. Papagian... - ...no value to them at all.
反对有效
Sustained.
说真的
Uh, really,
再这样 就取消你陈词资格
one more time, and you're done.
好的 我马上说完了
All right. Well, I am done.
大家听好
Here's the thing.
他们肯定会跟你们说
They're going to tell you
莱恩·拉森是自杀身亡
that Ryan Larson was suicidal.
这绝对是谎言
Absolutely a lie.
莱恩·拉森绝不可能是自杀
In no way was Ryan Larson suicidal.
感谢大家的倾听
Thank you for your time.
各位好
Hi.
刚才很有意思
That was interesting.
充满了激♥情♥
It's very impassioned.
我方有证据
The evidence will show
莱恩·拉森留下了自杀遗言
that Ryan Larson left a suicide note.
伯恩斯科技的宗旨是
Look, Borns Tech is in the business
保护美国不受恐♥怖♥主♥义♥侵袭
of protecting America from terrorism.
那是我们的职责
That's what we do.
借此机会
Let me take this opportunity
向大家介绍莱纳德·莱茨
to introduce you to Leonard Letts,
与我一同代理的律师
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表