剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
and resisting arrest in another courtroom.
对 好事传千里
Yeah, good news travels fast.
您愿意给我的辩护基金捐点钱吗
Would you like to contribute to my defense fund?
鉴于此种情况
In light of the circumstances,
我决定撤销你的藐视法庭罪
I've decided to vacate my contempt finding.
您真是富有同情心 法官阁下
Well, that's very compassionate of you, Your Honor,
但我还是要求进行听证会
but I'd like to have my hearing just the same.
我想申请让唐纳德·库伯曼出庭
I'd like to call Donald Cooperman to the stand, please.
藐视法庭罪既已撤销
The contempt order is vacated.
那么听证会也就毫无意义
Any hearing would therefore would be moot.
抱歉 麦克布莱德先生
Sorry, Mr. McBride.
今天不会有任何庭审了
We're not playing any games today.
我没有时间奉陪
I don't have time.
我觉得你应该抽点时间
I-- I think you should make time.
我在哪个法庭上名誉扫地
I'd like to redeem my good name in the same forum
就要在哪个法庭上重拾声誉
where is was so radically impugned.
想法很好
That's very clever.
企图利用本次诉讼为手段
Seeking to use this proceeding as a means
挖证据以支持你的无稽之谈
to dig up evidence in support of a baseless claim.
本庭到此休庭
The matter is adjourned.
不要犯浑
Don't be an asshole.
本案已驳回
The case is dismissed.
我祝你健康
I do wish you health,
快乐
and happiness.
我祝你玩蛋去 混♥蛋♥
I hope your nuts fall off, you prick.
什么事 杰森
What's up, Jason?
葬礼后我给你办公♥司♥打过电♥话♥
Hey, I called your office after the funeral.
那位女士说你会在这里
And the lady said that you'd be here,
或者在酒吧
or at the bar.
没错 有事吗
Yeah. What's up, man?
我爸爸并非自杀
Well, my dad didn't kill himself.
我姑姑瑞秋说你知道来龙去脉
And my Aunt Rachel said that you knew that.
是 虽然我不确定
Yeah, well, I'm-- I'm not for sure,
但我有所怀疑
but I got my suspicions.
你姑姑瑞秋也非常肯定
Your Aunt Rachel was pretty convinced
他并非自杀
he wouldn't kill himself, either.
你妈妈是怎么跟你说的
What did-- What did your mom tell you?
她什么都不肯说
She won't talk about it.
而且如果他打算自杀
And if he was planning on killing himself,
他会事先告别的
he would have said goodbye.
或是其他什么
Or something.
有没有什么办法咱们找时间聊聊
Is there any way that we could talk to you sometime,
能不让你妈妈知道呢
and your mother wouldn't know about it?
有
Yes.
可以
Yeah.
给 这是我的名片
Look, that's my card.
上面有电♥话♥号♥码
There's a number on there.
我的电♥话♥号♥码 手写的
It's my number, it's in handwriting.
-好吗 -知道
- Okay? - Okay.
名片别给别人看
Don't show that card to anybody.
你这是在干什么
What are you doing?
没有母亲在场 你不能跟孩子谈话
You cannot talk to a child without his mother present.
不 和他谈话的是你 不是我
No, you were talking to him. I wasn't talking to him.
如果有人问起 就这么说 好吗
And if anybody asks you, that's the deal, okay?
什么
What?
相信我 这样没错 走吧
Trust me, it's a good thing. Come on.
他是个孩子 他甚至都没资格提起诉讼
He's a kid. He doesn't even have capacity to bring a lawsuit.
我们申请做他的诉讼监护人
We'll file an application for appointment as guardian ad litem.
你可以做他的律师 得到法♥院♥的指派
You can be his lawyer and get appointed by the court.
好吧 他妈妈不会允许的
Oh, right, the mother's gonna let that happen.
这由不得她
It's not up to her.
法♥院♥不可能指定我为监护人
The court is never gonna appoint me guardian,
我有利益冲突
I have a conflict of interest.
不 是我有利益冲突
No, I have a conflict of interest.
你没有
You don't.
记住 我们不是律师事务所
And remember, we're not a firm.
但这并不重要 如果我们打算
Yeah, but it doesn't matter if we're--
听我说 你想跟我他妈
You know what? You want to keep arguing with me
吵上一天 我可以奉陪
all fuckin' day long, because I can do it.
我受够了每次自己要说点什么
I am so goddamn tired of you yappin',
你就张着嘴巴
and fuckin' openin' your trap
喋喋不休一直说
every fuckin' time I have anything to say.
-冷静 -我没法冷静
- Take it easy. - I'm not gonna take it easy.
我很清楚自己在干嘛
I actually know what I'm doing.
你什么时候才明白
When are you gonna realize that?
我要查明白这背后有什么见不得人的事
I'm gonna find out what kind of dark ass shit's goin' on here.
我们的朋友死了 还记得吗
We do have a dead friend. Remember that?
加入还是退出
So you in or out?
混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole.
记得我吗
Remember me?
-记得 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
要不你打我一下
Why don't you take a swing at me?
我很乐意找个借口起诉你
I'd love to sue you for something.
我没射中你们爷俩算你走运
You're lucky I didn't shoot you and your fuckin' daughter.
说我女儿客气点
Hey, watch your goddamn mouth about my daughter.
谁指使的
Who put you up to that shit?
一边去
Take a walk.
也许你很强硬
You may be a fuckin' tough guy,
但我是个疯子
but I'm a crazy guy.
不同之处在于疯子不会罢休
The difference is crazy guys don't give up.
-是这样吗 -就是这样
- Is that right? - Yeah, that's right.
你给我记好了
So keep that in mind.
我等着
I'll be waiting.
我不会罢休
I don't give up.
埃斯佩兰萨
Esperanza?
埃斯佩兰萨
Esperanza?
搞什么
What the hell?
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
我说我得到了你的允许 别冲她生气
I told her I had permission. Don't be mad at her.
你看着糟透了 怎么回事
You look like shit. What's goin' on?
我参加了维加斯的一个派对
I went to a party, um, in Vegas.
私人飞机
Private jet.
刚回来
I just got back.
我精疲力竭
I did too much-- too much shit.
坐啊 坐啊
Sit down, sit down.
我感觉不舒服
I don't feel good.
我猜也是
Yeah, I guess not.
活见鬼
Goddamnit.
布列塔尼 起来 来 起来
Brittany, get up. Come on, let's get up.
-布列塔尼 -放开我
- Brittany. - Get off me.
别睡过去 好吗
Don't be goin' to sleep, okay?
我没想睡
I'm not sleeping.
起来 来 咱们起来走走
Well, get up. Here, we're gonna walk around a little bit.
-比利 放开我 -来吧 亲爱的
- Billy, get off of me. - Come here, sweetie.
起来 见鬼了 起来
Get up. Goddamnit, get up.
放手 别吼我了
Get off. Stop yelling at me.
就稍微走走 好吗
Just walk around a minute, okay?
-行了 行了 -好的
- Okay, okay. - Okay.
来吧 咱们走
Come on, let's go.
你生我气了吗
Are you mad at me?
没 我没生你气 宝贝儿
No, I'm not mad at you, sweetie,
我是想帮你 这个
I'm tryin' to help you, this--
求你不要生我的气
Please don't be mad at me.
都吃了 有用
Just eat it all. It'll help you.
我们差点就结婚了
Well, we almost got married.
你们什么
You what?
-你结婚了 -别提了
- You got married? - Forget it.
惨了 我包呢
Oh, shit. Where's my purse?
在旅馆
It's at the motel.
天啊 里边大概有一万美金呢
Oh, God, I have, like, $10,000 in there.
在这儿呢
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表